Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ashmole posted:

I'm really excited about not hearing about the president's children all of the time as well

Yes but Hunter's laptop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Byzantine posted:

and just elected a white supremacist

Your brand is no Joe, but there's Joe, what even are you now?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Rea posted:

God, on the topic of AZ, imagine how furious the AZ GOP must be with McSally, given that she's cost them two Senate seats in two election cycles.
This has got to be some kind of record incompetence.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/petermarksdrama/status/1324730576973238276

:sickos:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Glumwheels posted:

I’m enjoying thinking about trump and his circle knowing they’re hosed, that indictments are coming, the walls are closing in on them.

I can't wait for the movie to release in 20 years with the White House equivalent of the Mrs Robinson scene from Wolf of Wall Street.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ashmole posted:

I'm really excited about not hearing about the president's children all of the time as well

Get ready for four more years of the right being real loving weird about Hunter Biden and saying hosed up poo poo about Biden's dead kids.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

Ashmole posted:

lol if you think that Republicans are ever going to shut the gently caress up about Hunter

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

:jackbud:

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Don't stop I'm almost there.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Ashmole posted:

And not seeing Jared Kushner’s smug rich boy alien face all the time. :allears:

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Yeah, it's the time now to gloat about these pieces of poo poo maga losers failing to get a second term.

Oh for sure, I'm all down for celebrating and gloating. Just, not calling the repudiation of white supremacy. Let's get back to laughing at chuds.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Call the race coward networks !!!

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Promoted Pawn posted:

lol if you think that Republicans are ever going to shut the gently caress up about Hunter

I'm kinda looking forward to these attacks because whatever the Republicans can come up with "there's always a tweet" but worse. Trump and his kids have pulled every sin the Republicans are going to try and pin on Biden and worse.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Ashmole posted:

I have some bad news for you

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Derpies posted:

Call the race coward networks !!!

B b b bbbbut their ratings!!

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I wonder if Trump supporters are still going to send him money, because why would they want to support a loser?

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Newt Gingrich on Fox talking about how they're getting "thousands of emails from people saying that they saw things". It's like listening to Art Bell

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Coredump posted:

I'm kinda looking forward to these attacks because whatever the Republicans can come up with "there's always a tweet" but worse. Trump and his kids have pulled every sin the Republicans are going to try and pin on Biden and worse.

Its been tried before. They just pull a "Doesn't look like anything to me" routine. And it works with their base.

But it will still be amusing.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Biden looking to make a speech in prime time this evening

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1324765004348841984

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Which major network will be the first to call it? They don't need to wait for a state to be certified as no state has been certified yet. It's just a matter of when the first decision team has seen enough.

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!

EvilHawk posted:

Biden looking to make a speech in prime time this evening

I can just imagine Trump seething from this.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Glass of Milk posted:

Man who served under minority president and chose minority woman to be his vice president is a white supremacist. That's an interesting take.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Biden a white supremacist, but this is like saying Trump isn't a white supremacist because has black cabinet members.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

javi posted:

I can just imagine Trump seething from this.

He's almost certainly going to try and one up Biden this afternoon or maybe in directly against him.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Zotix posted:

Which major network will be the first to call it? They don't need to wait for a state to be certified as no state has been certified yet. It's just a matter of when the first decision team has seen enough.

I don't think anyone calls it until they have at least two states in the bag - Fox and the Press Association already has AZ, so if PA/GA/NV are beyond a doubt they'll call it. CNN and the rest are waiting for PA + one other I think. Nobody wants to be wrong at this stage.

I think Biden "formally" declares victory this evening.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Jake Tapper has now gone from calling the Trump kids "offspring" to "spawn" lol

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Phoix posted:

Newt Gingrich on Fox talking about how they're getting "thousands of emails from people saying that they saw things". It's like listening to Art Bell

Where can I send these? I feel like the silent Bonerhitlers need their voices heard

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Lester Shy posted:

I wouldn't go as far as calling Biden a white supremacist, but this is like saying Trump isn't a white supremacist because has black cabinet members.

Trump isn't a white supremacist.

Trump is a Trump supremacist who is super racist.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
“If you’re upset by what you see in Fox, you should check out the Twitter feeds of the President’s spawn. This is like rantings scribbled in crayon.”

Jake Tapper on CNN :laugh:

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Man Newt is loving confused by Fox News questioning his allegations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Guess they didn't get enough boater voters.
https://twitter.com/billscher/status/1324758193965309952?s=10

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Ashmole posted:

The right is not going to shut up about Hunter for the rest of our lives. It’s their new birth certificate/Vince Foster/Chappadaquiddick

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
NBC live didn’t cut the mic so the reporter just said “I have to pee” to a million viewers

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I honestly want these tours in Maine to find out who the gently caress voted for Susan Collins and Joe Biden.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

9/10PM on election night when Florida was lost and NC was red and it looked possible the polls were just off everywhere by a ton, the very real possibility that Trump would win re-election felt like an out of body experience to me. The last time I felt like that was years ago, on my worst day in the midst of a terrible month long bout of anxiety where I couldn’t sleep or eat.

I imagine it’s like that right now for a lot of Trump supporters as the realization hits them. And I don’t have the emotional attachment to Biden or frankly anyone in public life that these people have towards Trump. I know my chud coworkers looked like they hadn’t slept in months. This isn’t a call for sympathy at all but more of a look into where some of these peoples heads are at right now and it ain’t good.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

paternity suitor posted:

9/10PM on election night when Florida was lost and NC was red and it looked possible the polls were just off everywhere by a ton, the very real possibility that Trump would win re-election felt like an out of body experience to me. The last time I felt like that was years ago, on my worst day in the midst of a terrible month long bout of anxiety where I couldn’t sleep or eat.

I imagine it’s like that right now for a lot of Trump supporters as the realization hits them. And I don’t have the emotional attachment to Biden or frankly anyone in public life that these people have towards Trump. I know my chud coworkers looked like they hadn’t slept in months. This isn’t a call for sympathy at all but more of a look into where some of these peoples heads are at right now and it ain’t good.

It's so delicious. I spent basically the entire period between E-Day 2016 and, like, February 2017 in a fugue state where I was constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I hope those fuckers who cheer for the death of me and others like me are suffering even worse.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Edmund Lava posted:

The right is not going to shut up about Hunter for the rest of our lives. It’s their new birth certificate/Vince Foster/Chappadaquiddick

Let's not compare biden having a failson to ted kennedy killing a woman from his own reckless negligence.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

These ghouls deserve to feel as low as they do.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
I would have days where I would wake up and realize Donald J Trump was president and have a moment for quite a while after the election. Hopefully chuds get to feel a little bit of that joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Has he ate poo poo?