Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thank you president joe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

excuse me sir that is the account for the TrueAnon Pod, not brace beldens personal account

didn't save lowtax

James Totes
Feb 17, 2011
i wonder what the breakpoint is going to be to force an election call and whose it going to be

it sure feels like every major outlet is pussyfooting around declaring it. even MSNBC you'd think would jump on any excuse to clear it all for Biden

NV isn't in doubt--is it a batch of ballots more from AZ that will call it? A wider margin in PA?

without an AZ flip, the election is already over. its just a matter of 'by how much'

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

eonwe posted:

taintrunner is too online even for cspam atm

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Gods_Butthole posted:

Is this like democracy but you vote with blowjobs instead of ballots?

gonna commit some electoral fraud

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

omfg they haven't even called the results you maniac

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

SKULL.GIF posted:

taintrunner is literally a millionaire living in new york city. he thinks history has ended and nothing will ever change anymore. he's a lib

Lol is this true???

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
DA DEBT

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

taintrunner is literally a millionaire living in new york city. he thinks history has ended and nothing will ever change anymore. he's a lib

this is a funny twist tbh

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

Yeah, I plan on calling several Dem national level offices and laughing at them for netting negative 3 percent of Republicans from 2016 despite pitching entirely to them.
I knew they wouldn't pull many Republicans but just the fact that it went negative is so loving rich.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Thank you for your service taintrunner.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

James Totes posted:

i wonder what the breakpoint is going to be to force an election call and whose it going to be

it sure feels like every major outlet is pussyfooting around declaring it. even MSNBC you'd think would jump on any excuse to clear it all for Biden

NV isn't in doubt--is it a batch of ballots more from AZ that will call it? A wider margin in PA?

without an AZ flip, the election is already over. its just a matter of 'by how much'

i wonder if they're all afraid there's gonna be a last minute run of just solid trump support right at the tail end of the PA mail-ins or something

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tzen posted:

I knew they wouldn't pull many Republicans but just the fact that it went negative is so loving rich.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
DA DEBT

=

FIRE UP THE AUSTERITY ENGINE

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Admiral Ray posted:

anyway this is me rn:

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

death to america, death to israel, a curse upon the libs

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rick posted:

haters and losers celebrating their rapist barely winning and declaring how much he loves literal Nazis. they must be opposed

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
taintrunner give me some money

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

a Loving Dog posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

trying to secure that ps5 thank you

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

James Totes posted:

Even if AZ, NV, and GA all flip back to Trump, it's over. PA would have to flip back for Trump to win at this point.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

a Loving Dog posted:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you voted for an austerity rapist, you clearly want money taken away from you

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

James Totes posted:

From what I understand they don’t want to call PA until they know how many ballots are still out there uncounted.

So example if Biden has lets say a 20k lead and they find out there’s only 15,000 left they can safely call it no matter what. But everyone is being reaaallll loving cautious

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wow taintrunner, awful nice savings account you have there, hope you brought enough money for everyone

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

low energy prez. sad.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Rick posted:

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
taintrunner ITT: :ssj:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Serf posted:

i mean, tbf here the last big labor victories were won with blood. getting shot down by pinkertons and bombed by the us air force. we haven't even begun to approach that poo poo yet

lol you got mowed down by machine guns while trying to lockout your steel factory, what a bunch of losers. Oh you think you're going to move President Harrison left? :smug:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/MrErnestOwens/status/1324728574906126336

It's Fox, but.... post a drat memo binch...

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Lol is this true???

hes a 3olives rereg

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Taintrunner posted:

you voted for an austerity rapist, you clearly want money taken away from you

glad you know if/who I voted for.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if you are a millionaire in cspam it is your moral obligation to give me a few k at least cmon

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

if you are a millionaire in cspam it is your moral obligation to give me a few k at least cmon

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

a Loving Dog posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

trying to secure that ps5get my student loans paid off thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

if i remember my taintlore correctly he basically lucked into wealth and i could only hope for more of those types of class traitors. constantly fighting the liberal brain poisoning such wealth brings