Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

a Loving Dog posted:

i didn't vote, pay me bitch

no u see Taintrunner can *feel* who you would have voted for even if you didn’t. you are guilty. prepare for deletion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

none of you cowards wrote me in for President why should I bother

Well you've got us there

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Braggins posted:

I used to lurk a forum that was infested with shitlibs and a lot of them were mad at Bernie for not being a team player because he opposed Obamas pro-austerity stances. But also during the 2020 primary they freaked out at anyone who pointed out things like Obama/Biden supporting the Simpson-Bowles plan and called them liars / conspiracy theorists like none of it actually ever happened. Truly fascinating people.

:popeye:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Judakel posted:

Lmao they are getting slaughtered in 2022 and 2024.

yeah it’s this. it’s like they walked into a room, saw a gun on the table, and immediately jammed it in their mouths and pulled the trigger instead of shooting their sworn enemy in the loving face

zebedy
Feb 25, 2006
well?
im gonna give my taintrunner money to the democrats lol

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Carmant posted:

Weird to me that they called AZ so early but they won't call PA or NV. What gives Faux News.
Gotta milk the hell out of this election when it's the last one we will ever have

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grapplejack posted:

Tbh one of the biggest slam dunk economic things a president could do is forgive all student debt or at least like a flat 50k across the board

Like you've seen the articles about people making purchases because of the year long 0 interest no payment period?

a debt jubilee would turbocharge the economy but Biden and Pelosi will never do it because it'd slightly weaken the bankers' grasp on society

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

eonwe posted:

taintrunner is too online even for cspam atm

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Harrow posted:

Well you've got us there

speak for urself, I’d take my vote back now if I could

TRUMP?!!?!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

zebedy posted:

donating to bernie sanders campaign early this time, huh?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this is a funny twist tbh

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

FAUXTON posted:

only nate silver gets to retcon the predictions like this

You gotta pay attention to who’s posting because there were a handful of posters endlessly spamming how Biden was for sure gonna lose while the overwhelming majority of people in CSPAM thought Biden didn’t deserve to win but probably would.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
lmao his new av

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zebedy posted:

well now I’m definetely not doing it, you traitor fucks

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

we have two major industries in this county: doordash and elections

THS
Sep 15, 2017

RasperFat posted:

I thought the general CSPAM consensus was that Biden would probably win but he sucks so much poo poo he might be able to blow it?

Looks like he’s gonna squeak by with less than 100k votes across a few states and he bombed all the down-ticket races

Why are a bunch of people claiming all the NoJoes are owned when it’s pretty much exactly what they thought would happen?

this has always been my consistent view since biden won the nomination. it was biden’s election to lose, and the democrats are the only ones who could possibly pull losing off. they tried their goddamn hardest, too. but considering 2022 and 2024, i might be the fool here

biden eeking by might be the most incredible chess move in political history setting the democrats up for the most historic losses of all time. sometimes you have to take a weak win to put yourself in the worst possible position going forward. that’s something i didn’t take into account until now and i have to really adjust my analysis for missing that completely

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

taintrunner give me some money

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

a Loving Dog posted:

donating to bernie sanders campaign early this time, huh?

lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

RasperFat posted:

Taintrunner notwithstanding, I thought the general CSPAM consensus was that Biden would probably win but he sucks so much poo poo he might be able to blow it?

Looks like he’s gonna squeak by with less than 100k votes across a few states and he bombed all the down-ticket races

Why are a bunch of people claiming all the NoJoes are owned when it’s pretty much exactly what they thought would happen?

close...

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Republicans are good and noble, but this Trump guy is uniquely awful!

Hey wait why did we do so poorly down ballot??

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Carmant posted:

Weird to me that they called AZ so early but they won't call PA or NV. What gives Faux News.

Waiting until after markets close so chud riots don't affect NUMBER or productivity

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The meltdowns are coming from inside the thread

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

RasperFat posted:

Taintrunner notwithstanding, I thought the general CSPAM consensus was that Biden would probably win but he sucks so much poo poo he might be able to blow it?

last few months the polls tricked me again and i was expecting dems to at least win the senate lol. never falling for those liars again.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

good news, Joe Biden is goign to forgivahhaha

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

wonderful song friend

taint runner we have brought you the gift of music...give us the gift of cold hard cash

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Grapplejack posted:

Tbh one of the biggest slam dunk economic things a president could do is forgive all student debt or at least like a flat 50k across the board

Like you've seen the articles about people making purchases because of the year long 0 interest no payment period?

my three point plan to fix the economy forever:
-forgive every student loan
-issue a one-time payment to every family to pay off their consumer debt
-ban consumer credit

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

trump checks but instead of trumps signature it just is TAINT RUNNER in fancy sharpie cursive

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
mods are cowards

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
since taintrunner wont can whoever is battling him over avatar rights give me some money?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Jeffrey's making some av money today lol

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
After long, protracted election, Biden accidentally concedes during inauguration speech in latest verbal gaffe

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

last few months the polls tricked me again and i was expecting dems to at least win the senate lol. never falling for those liars again.

tbf they might pull off a 50-50 senate but yeah I'm genuinely impressed that the polls were even more wrong than 2016

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

THS posted:

this has always been my consistent view since biden won the nomination. it was biden’s election to lose, and the democrats are the only ones who could possibly pull losing off. they tried their goddamn hardest, too. but considering 2022 and 2024, i might be the fool here

biden eeking by might be the most incredible chess move in political history setting the democrats up for the most historic losses of all time. sometimes you have to take a weak win to put yourself in the worst possible position going forward. that’s something i didn’t take into account until now and i have to really adjust my analysis for missing that completely

Yeah and I think there’s a giant unaddressed problem of millions of Americans falling into the RWM rabbit hole every year.

I don’t see any way right now that 2024 doesn’t have a Q on steroids while the OANN type networks keep growing.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

it is impressively the worst possible outcome for everyone without six figures in the bank.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

I wasn't expecting a senate win but I was expecting a closer Biden win. That said it comes down to very few votes distributed across many states so I wasn't THAT far off.

I also wasn't expecting a downballot slaughter for the dems.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

nobody can poll for the trump effect, the 2018 polls were pretty good

Braggins
May 21, 2020

No, it's Braggins, not... dammit

Thoguh posted:

Abrams getting all of this praise for Georgia reminds me that once the democrats decide someone is a "rising star" then drat it, they are going to keep running that person over and over and over again until they make it a reality, price and consequences be damned.

Abrams self identifies as an entrepreneur and is literally a big fan of Ayn Rand. Shes also took a bunch of Bloomberg money. Many times I've seen the worst white libs name drop her as someone they support when they get called out for being racist / racist adjacent (very "I would have voted for Obama three times if I could" energy).

THS
Sep 15, 2017

you in fact do have to hand it to the democrats, only an experienced political hand could have hosed up the senate elections this badly. schumer’s performance art will be admired for centuries

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I was 100% convinced Trump was gonna win all the way up until like November 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

tbf they might pull off a 50-50 senate but yeah I'm genuinely impressed that the polls were even more wrong than 2016

they were also more consistently wrong. 2016 attempted to correct near the end, snhronk loved to point out how stabile 2020 polls were