Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

oh my god how did i miss this when it happened??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Sad Billionaire posted:

be the purestrain gold you want to see in the world

I don't have the right kind of brain damage for that.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

they should send tom perez out to do the victory speech

Os Furoris
Aug 19, 2002

I’m the Padron.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
after the GOP sweeps in 2022 they're going to impeach biden and it's gonna be so goddamn funny

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

THS posted:

they should send tom perez out to do the victory speech

probably too drunk

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

hot take: this is good because the Greens have accomplished nothing except to help get Rs elected and they should be buried. Maybe another antivaxxer can scam some recount money out of dumb fucks after the bloodbath in 2022.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Mirthless posted:

because it was a single quiet permaban and then the rest of it happened in a PYF forums story thread

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
election day Z

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

without pepe we'd be at brunch right now.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Sarsapariller posted:

As with RBG's death, 2022 will be a totally unforeseen disaster brought on by an unavoidable series of choices that were all 100% morally and electorally correct in the moment. It will be tragic, but too important a moment for any sort of reflection and definitely not time to listen to the radical left. If only those perfidious republicans would have played by the rules!

Bernie Bros caused RBG's cancer to come back and metastasize. Similarly, they will force McConnell into forcing Biden into promoting brutal austerity.

All because they hate women, who did so much to swing the election Biden's way, so very, very much.

Literally shaking.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

voters are intimidated by swole howie and will only vote for someone they can dominate in the octagon

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

Bernie Bros caused RBG's cancer to come back and metastasize. Similarly, they will force McConnell into forcing Biden into promoting brutal austerity.

All because they hate women, who did so much to swing the election Biden's way, so very, very much.

Literally shaking.

lmao

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mirthless posted:

gimme a sec i'll try to find when it was found out because it is seriously the funniest poo poo

THS
Sep 15, 2017

ur in my world now posted:

after the GOP sweeps in 2022 they're going to impeach biden and it's gonna be so goddamn funny

oh hell yes. then impeach kamala harris to make the republican speaker president

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Majorian posted:

Literally shaking.

do it mcconnell end jeo biden's presidency in disgrace LIKE A DOG

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

EDIT deleted tweet

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

gimme a sec i'll try to find when it was found out because it is seriously the funniest poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Trump still has
As time to pull this off

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

i legitimately can't believe anyone thinks they can be smug about this outcome. ok trump's out. nice. what else? the worse-than-useless do-nothing lifetime conservative democrat you thought was going to herald the total destruction of the gop barely limped in at the cost of the downballot, the people that are "supposed" to vote for your guys because of the color of their skin are jumping ship, and the party leadership is 100% convinced that the reason it was so close is that they were too far left and didn't try to poo poo on M4A/GND/BLM enough.

what the gently caress do you think is gonna happen in 2022?

https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/1324512540353843205?s=20

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

what the gently caress is a "tulpa" and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

THS posted:

oh hell yes. then impeach kamala harris to make the republican speaker president

wow, the first woman president!!*

*for a few weeks

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

shovelbum posted:

i mean the chans literally breed pro-regime terrorists constantly

there is not a direct line of fyad -----> 4chan. 4chan was people too weird for the anime forum.

fyad always ran out anyone that was a true racist or whatever. there is a discussion to be had about the nature of ironic racism, sexism, whatever, and whether or not it represents a cathartic release or allows negative poo poo to fester. hell at one point a bunch of fyad posters had a very earnest discussion about it in the feminism thread, which led to some feminism thread people posting in fyad for a little bit, including me, cause they made good points and were funny.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

The Pussy Boss posted:

what the gently caress is a "tulpa" and why is everyone talking about it all of a sudden

imaginary friend, basically, but not considered imaginary.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lib oneil is going to sheepdog you into voting for the toothless liberals that keep him comfortable and happy while you suffer for the rest of your days

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

The Pussy Boss posted:

pfff go to hogwarts if you wanna learn this stuff for free

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Majorian posted:

Literally shaking.

listen: it's not that it was wrong to measure them with calipers, it's just that our calipers needed adjustments. I promise, the next time we have an election, the shape of their skulls and genetalia will accurately predict their votes

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

EDIT nm I'm told Jared is a twitter lurker so his tl being empty is normal.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

The Pussy Boss posted:

manifest thought and twin peaks

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

It took the literal moving of heaven and earth to elect Biden:
  • Mishandling of a world-wide pandemic
  • Economic Recession
  • Leader catching the virus he claimed was a hoax
  • The biggest protest movement in decades
  • The biggest voter turnout in 120 years

And all of this resulted in a squeak by victory and a slaughtering of the downballot.

If 2020 was a normal year then Trump would have won by like five points.

without the long period of mail-in voting Biden probably loses

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

tulpi gabbard

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Majorian posted:

Literally shaking.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

i legitimately can't believe anyone thinks they can be smug about this outcome. ok trump's out. nice. what else? the worse-than-useless do-nothing lifetime conservative democrat you thought was going to herald the total destruction of the gop barely limped in at the cost of the downballot, the people that are "supposed" to vote for your guys because of the color of their skin are jumping ship, and the party leadership is 100% convinced that the reason it was so close is that they were too far left and didn't try to poo poo on M4A/GND/BLM enough.

what the gently caress do you think is gonna happen in 2022?

ok I get that this is CSpam but where are people “jumping ship”? Because Cubans helped Florida? Someone like Bernie would have done even worse there. Black voters are literally the reason Biden won too. (especially in Georgia) - of course this isn’t to say the democrats don’t need to work on their messaging, of course they do, Biden ran a campaign of “I’m not trump” and that’s basically it, but let’s calm down a bit.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

univbee posted:

Jared Kusher deleted all his tweets.

https://twitter.com/jaredkushner

lmao

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
here's where the KM saga starts

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910305&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=302#post507522348

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i think if we banned the word "will" in cspam the quality of discussion might improve

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Taintrunner posted:

lib oneil is going to sheepdog you into voting for the toothless liberals that keep him comfortable and happy while you suffer for the rest of your days

Luke isn’t particularly happy though :confused:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Majorian posted:

Literally shaking.

appreciate the congrats,

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

jarofpiss posted:

i think if we banned the word "will" in cspam the quality of discussion might improve

why would you want that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD