Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Carmant posted:

Poll Boy Nate Silver says the provisional ballets should favor Biden as well.

and how correct has poll boy been recently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hail satan

e: gently caress

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Carmant posted:

He's just a poll boy from a poor family

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

MAKE THE loving CALL ALREADY YOU SPINELESS FUCKS

markets still open

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fly Molo posted:

hail satan

polls are closed, b*nch

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ur in my world now posted:

it is overwhelmingly goony to see someone say the phrase "hold their feet to the fire", a common idiom, and immediately assume they're jacking off to them

*Adds this post to urinmyworldnow.csv* mmhmmmm

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

like i said, i know plenty of chuds and chud-adjacent people who will get behind me saying poo poo like "healthcare should be provided by the government" and "people should control their workplaces" and i know guys who were lifelong (well like 10 years since we're millennials) republicans who were all in on bernie, loved the dude, then voted trump. a couple of those guys didn't vote this time because trump pissed them off and bernie got hosed

Preaching to the choir. I'm in Obama to Trump voter country, recruiting these people to leftist positions is the easiest thing in the world. Its giving them someone to vote for on the ballot that will fight for them that's the issue.

The big advantage with a GOP takeover is that their base is absolutely willing to toss someone in the trash as soon as they outlive their utility to them. With the Dems you just cannot defeat the ghouls in any way complete enough that they wont move on to bigger things in the party, because its obvious they dont actually care if they lose

Good look taking over a party from within if they are fine losing to keep you out of power lol

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Fly Molo posted:

hail satan

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BardoTheConsumer posted:

He's just a poll boy from a poor family

he's bet diamonds on the souls of his polls

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Everyone please pm your most embarrassing posts so I can add them to my spreadsheet

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

it is overwhelmingly goony to see someone say the phrase "hold their feet to the fire", a common idiom, and immediately assume they're jacking off to them

You forgot the scary underline under the word "feet" lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

Neither of yall come out looking good, but these are funny so thank you for posting

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Good soup! posted:

The early internet was rad

the early internet: when you could type something into a search browser and you'd get tons of cool sites pertaining to what you were searching for instead of automated algorythmic list of clickbait sites with names like "midwest-mom-bakes-always.wordpress.com" or whatever

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

let me introduce you to this thing called jokes

E: oh wait unless you mean skull's emphasis, nm, carry on

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't have a rhizzone account sorry

but I do :twisted:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lmfao

zynga dot com
Nov 11, 2001

wtf jill im not a bear!!!

A dossier and a state of melted brains: The Jess campaign has it all.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Carmant posted:

100% wrong, just like he was last night.

wait, was the election really two days ago?

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Gumball Gumption posted:

There's like 2.6 million farmers and around 2 million farms so yeah, a whole lot of it is just a few people and some robots. Those poor rural towns are not farmers. They're poor people who's families used to be farmers and are now nothing because nothing is out there, no one wants to go out there because there is nothing, and both parties have abandoned them.

deer hunting with jesus: dispatches from america's class war was extremely enlightening in understanding rural north america for me

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Not a shock that Bernard, just like his contemptuous bro armies, is a foot freak. Not a good look bernie!!!!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Any pics of aoc's apartment or is skull.gif full of poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Preaching to the choir. I'm in Obama to Trump voter country, recruiting these people to leftist positions is the easiest thing in the world. Its giving them someone to vote for on the ballot that will fight for them that's the issue.

The big advantage with a GOP takeover is that their base is absolutely willing to toss someone in the trash as soon as they outlive their utility to them. With the Dems you just cannot defeat the ghouls in any way complete enough that they wont move on to bigger things in the party, because its obvious they dont actually care if they lose

Good look taking over a party from within if they are fine losing to keep you out of power lol

it's the most suck rear end loser mentality

"we're doing just fine so it's not like we can't just wait four more years!"

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Mirthless posted:

the early internet: when you could type something into a search browser and you'd get tons of cool sites pertaining to what you were searching for instead of automated algorythmic list of clickbait sites with names like "midwest-mom-bakes-always.wordpress.com" or whatever

Interestingly there is an Eastern European gentleman in one of my discords whose job is to write clickbait articles pretending to be a Midwestern mother of two.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

There's like 2.6 million farmers and around 2 million farms so yeah, a whole lot of it is just a few people and some robots. Those poor rural towns are not farmers. They're poor people who's families used to be farmers and are now nothing because nothing is out there, no one wants to go out there because there is nothing, and both parties have abandoned them.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mirthless posted:

Play Hypnospace Outlaw

but yes internet is garbage and bad now. shut it down

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/1324730812496027649

looks like these losers didnt agree with trump that he won!!! :chaostrump:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mirthless posted:

Stumbling on to the occasional geocities site with full versions of did games and :filez: before it was taken down was a cool feeling

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
how has he not fired fauci yet

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

page 667 hail satan

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1324807504707149824

it's over for Bidencels

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/1324730812496027649

looks like these losers didnt agree with trump that he won!!! :chaostrump:

The Storm is Here

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hubbert posted:

deer hunting with jesus: dispatches from america's class war was extremely enlightening in understanding rural north america for me

I'll have to check that out. I grew up in abandoned new england mill towns so it's a lot of the same stuff. The industry left and they left behind all of the human resources people

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

There have been some small ballot drops in PA that really favor Trump. Just like a few hundred here or there so I'm not sure how representative thye actually are.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Any pics of aoc's apartment or is skull.gif full of poo poo

I don't see much of anything except a lot of the usual complaining

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

these shut the gently caress up liberal memes keep getting weirder

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

They all know that once they call the election, ratings go down for 3.5 years.