Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

I thought Hunter’s face on HoboThor was funny at least, but yeah most of that was awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

how big is biden's lead in PA currently?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Superrodan posted:

Keep reading, it's explained multiple times.

Or you could have just given a quick explanation for people who don't follow the entirety of a 3100 post/day thread?

CTRL-F "pede" across the past 10 pages. It isn't "explained multiple times."

Zesty fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Nov 6, 2020

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Promoted Pawn posted:

I thought Hunter’s face on HoboThor was funny at least, but yeah most of that was awful

Well actually Hunter's face was on the Winter Solider! :actually:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

This is hilarious. There is something so funny I don't want to spoil it, you have to watch the whole thing. Don't start it and thing "oh my God this is terrible" and close it, you have to see just a little bit more I promise

TwoQuestions posted:

The LotR one wasn't lib hero worship garbage.

This is 100% a parody, you have to watch the whole thing

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Mr Interweb posted:

YUGE

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

DrNutt posted:

Well actually Hunter's face was on the Winter Solider! :actually:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

No Nutt November strikes again

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

Zesty posted:

Or you could have just given a quick explanation for people who don't follow the entirety of a 3100 post/day thread?

They said they were catching up on the thread and only 10 pages behind. If they're at the point in the thread where "pedes" is being mentioned, it will take them about 1 further page to get to the point where other people were asking the same thing and getting multiple answers. I know because I just caught up on the thread.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
If anyone is getting a little over stressed again right now I suggest turning off notifications from the NYT API scraper, it's overly anxiety-inducing to get notifications for every 500 votes that come in, especially if they aren't going the way you want them to because in the end that's not really indicative of the larger trend.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

For some reason seeing Gretchen Whitmer pop up made me laugh out loud.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Oh my God, it's like Tim & Eric were contracted to handle Biden's online outreach.:gonk:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Mr Interweb posted:

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

after effects course I paid to take really paying for itself right now

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

thunderspanks posted:

holy poo poo

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug
drat, Philly County really doing a lot of work for Biden. >80% of the electorate lol

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
***Edit - I'm dumb***

Is there a "real" explanation for this one? Because on the surface it does actually seem pretty bad...

Medullah fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 6, 2020

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

berserker posted:

If anyone is getting a little over stressed again right now I suggest turning off notifications from the NYT API scraper, it's overly anxiety-inducing to get notifications for every 500 votes that come in, especially if they aren't going the way you want them to because in the end that's not really indicative of the larger trend.

You read my mind. I originally was less stressed when I turned them on so I would stop F5ing but now I jump, change tabs, and see 7 votes added.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

thunderspanks posted:

LOVELY

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Medullah posted:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1324793898724720646?s=20

Is there a "real" explanation for this one? Because on the surface it does actually seem pretty bad...

It's poo poo they made up

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug

Medullah posted:

Let's wait until some real news people report on this.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I would not trust a single goddamn thing from Ian "antbrain" Cheong.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Please stop linking that gross garbage mother fucker’s twitter

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Medullah posted:

Step one is hearing about it from a source other than the state GOP chair.

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Medullah posted:

Can you not just post random unsourced twitter poo poo in here from a guy who unironically retweets QAnon supporters.

You have a brain, what do you think? Why are you asking the thread? It’s pretty obviously bullshit, that’s the explanation.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Cicadalek posted:

Note Block posted:

Please stop linking that gross garbage mother fucker’s twitter

Didn't even realize it was him, just saw it pop up in my feed retweeted. Ignore me.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Three loving days now and not one of those dipshit states can get their poo poo together. I think Nevada said they wouldn't push out results till the 11th?

Fire whoever's in charge of vote counting ther into the Sun, it's a bigger failure than the primary fuckup the dems had back in March.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Wront thread

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Covok posted:

Wront thread

Not a single mail in ballot has been counted in New York. They will not even start counting until next Tues. All that has been counted are early in-person and Election Day in-person.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Medullah posted:

***Edit - I'm dumb***

This person is a Malaysian fascist who has never been in the US.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
Literally every claim about sketchiness has been trivially disproved so I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.

Chud: We were given sharpies in AZ
Chad: AZ ballots will scan bubbles filled in with sharpies.

Chud: Caravans of ballots in the middle of the night!
Chad: Those were news vans filled with camera equipment.

Chud: No observers!
Chad: Actually bipartison observation.

etc etc.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Grayly Squirrel posted:

Not a single mail in ballot has been counted in New York. They will not even start counting until next Tues. All that has been counted are early in-person and Election Day in-person.

I was actually more curious why Cumou gave money to Rebuplicans, alledgedly.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

Parrotine posted:

Three loving days now and not one of those dipshit states can get their poo poo together. I think Nevada said they wouldn't push out results till the 11th?

Fire whoever's in charge of vote counting ther into the Sun, it's a bigger failure than the primary fuckup the dems had back in March.

Most of the states that we’ve been waiting on were actively prevented from pre-counting their mail in votes by their respective state Republican parties. If they were allowed to follow their normal counting procedures we would have been done with all this by mid-day Wednesday at the absolute latest.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Biden up to 4263 ahead in Georgia!!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

ryde posted:

Literally every claim about sketchiness has been trivially disproved so I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.

etc etc.

We're going to hear about how this election was "stolen" for the rest of our lives...

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Cicadalek posted:

How does he manage to look like a 55 year old 15 year old?

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

Parrotine posted:

Nevada allows ballots up to 1 week after the election day as long as they are post marked before 11/3, so they cant post any sort of official result before then. But the state can still be called before then since that's only a minority of ballots

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

ryde posted:

etc etc.

The dead voter one with like 50k retweets also turned out to be a guy with the same name and address as his dead father getting sent the wrong ballot due to clerical errors.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Kloaked00 posted:

How many votes are left?

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Phoix posted:

The dead voter one with like 50k retweets also turned out to be a guy with the same name and address as his dead father getting sent the wrong ballot due to clerical errors.

Yeah I also forgot about the whole "address is not from in-state!" list which turned out to be a bunch of military votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Kloaked00 posted:

I mean that's obviously going to a recount so I've sorta stopped paying attention to it.