Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Is there an actual number on how many military ballots are remaining in GA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

It was cringey until Ant Man popped up then it was hilarious.

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?
Biden has won Pennsylvania.
Biden has won Georgia.
Biden has won Nevada.
Biden has won the Presidency.

Anything else that doesn't come from a major news outlet is merely Trump supporters desperately trying to convince themselves and sow doubt that there's the slightest chance any of the above are untrue. There is no chance. If anyone is still freaking out, re-read that until it sinks in.

There is no math that let's Trump win at this point. B-but, but can't he get 106% of the remaining votes while the court strikes out 2/3rds of Biden's votes while- no, just stop. Trump's odds of victory are less than you being struck three separate times by lightning on a clear day before being hit by a bus, in your living room, in your 5th floor apartment. Anyone doomposting at this point is absolutely deliberate.

Geshtal fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 6, 2020

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Where the gently caress did those Georgia votes come from? Feeling like that one might be a mistake

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Covok posted:

I was actually more curious why Cumou gave money to Rebuplicans, alledgedly.

I don’t know the specifics of the claim, but I’m not surprised, as it has happened in the past.

NY state politics is complicated, and is more characterized by the rest of the state vs NYC than Dem vs Republican— especially in terms of Cuomo vs DeBlasio. The State Leg in particular has a sordid history that involves a bunch of Democrats (mostly suburbs of NYC) who refused the caucus with the other Dems, and that threw the control of the State Leg to the GOP, even though they are the minority Party. Cuomo aligned himself with those Republicans in some triangulation/third way bullshit. He even campaigned on behalf of some Republicans. Essentially, NYC is a majority of the Dems, and the Dems are a majority of the Legislature. So the only check on NYC running the entire state (from Cuomo’s perspective) is some weird cross-party alliances. No one has really run on a pro NYC/NYC first platform to win the Gov. in my memory.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Phoix posted:

Where the gently caress did those Georgia votes come from? Feeling like that one might be a mistake
I do remember that some great D-leaning counties had stopped counting last night and restarted this morning, so maybe they waited to dump it now?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Phoix posted:

NO MISTAKE ONLY NUMBER

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Random Stranger posted:

We're going to hear about how this election was "stolen" for the rest of our lives...

By the same people who say the Democrats never stopped shutting up claiming the 2016 election was stolen!

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Phoix posted:

Gwinnett County— a Atlanta suburb county and heavily blue.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Per NYT:

Timing of results:Maricopa County will post its next report Friday at 9 p.m. Eastern. Officials there say they have 142,000 more early ballots to process, and a smaller number of provisional and other ballots.

Biden is currently +3 in that county. No way Trump will catch him in AZ?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Geshtal posted:

Biden has won Pennsylvania.
Biden has won Georgia.
Biden has won Nevada.
Biden has won the Presidency.

Anything else that doesn't come from a major news outlet is merely Trump supporters desperately trying to convince themselves and sow doubt that there's the slightest chance any of the above are untrue. There is no chance. If anyone is still freaking out, re-read that until it sinks in.

There is no math that let's Trump win at this point. B-but, but can't he get 106% of the remaining votes while the court strikes out 2/3rds of Biden's votes while- no, just stop. Trump's odds of victory are less than you being struck three sperate times by lightning on a clear day before being hit by a bus, in your living room, in your 5th floor apartment. Anyone doomposting at this point is absolutely deliberate.

:emptyquote:

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Medullah posted:

By the same people who say the Democrats never stopped shutting up claiming the 2016 election was stolen!

I mean, Russiagate did turn out to be a bunch of nothing.

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Someone tell this poor woman not to doxx herself on CNN right now as a Clark County voter curing her ballot and as a Biden supporter.

Edit:

Good lord she did. Why is CNN allowing her to do this?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

nate fisher posted:

Per NYT:

Timing of results:Maricopa County will post its next report Friday at 9 p.m. Eastern. Officials there say they have 142,000 more early ballots to process, and a smaller number of provisional and other ballots.

I mean, it's possible but those would have to be SUPER heavy Trump votes. If they're not real strong for him it's over in AZ.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

nate fisher posted:

Per NYT:

No, he still can, he needs to win the remaining votes by a high margin, each batch dropped has been different, sometimes he hits it sometimes he doesn't. Might be a while yet before we know.

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug

nate fisher posted:

Per NYT:

Can AZ stop blue balling us please?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Terebus posted:

Can AZ stop blue balling us please?

Better than redballing

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Grayly Squirrel posted:

Someone tell this poor woman not to doxx herself on CNN right now as a Clark County voter curing her ballot and as a Biden supporter.

Edit:

Good lord she did. Why is CNN allowing her to do this?

Stop telling people your full name and showing your id!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

1glitch0 posted:

I mean that's obviously going to a recount so I've sorta stopped paying attention to it.

The higher the lead the lower the chance a recount can overturn

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

nate fisher posted:

Per NYT:

Trumps needs to net 2 to 1 on remaining votes to take back AZ if I am not mistaken, which ain’t happening.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Apraxin posted:

No, he still can, he needs to win the remaining votes by a high margin, each batch dropped has been different, sometimes he hits it sometimes he doesn't. Might be a while yet before we know.

I mean the margin gets higher every time he doesn't hit it. He would need to win the remainder by significantly more than he did earlier just to counter the very under-performing drop from this morning. Like his best batch of Maricopa stuff went 57/41 for him

He needs it to go 66/32 for the rest

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
wait, but have the stations called the election already? like for realsies for realsies? stupid splash screen and all?

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Stop telling people your full name and showing your id!

And then telling people you voted for Joe Biden!

I feel like it was journalistically irresponsible to ask her who she was voting for after she gave her full name and flashed her drivers license on national television. I am really worried for her.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lmao Rudy is enabling the president, can you imagine

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

SexyBlindfold posted:

wait, but have the stations called the election already? like for realsies for realsies? stupid splash screen and all?

No. Everyone is playing super cautious until one of the states officially calls it.

But right now for Trump to win he would have to win such a huge majority of the remaining votes, many of which are not in areas friendly to him, that it is more likely Kamala Harris will be the next president than Donald Trump. Not impossible but very very very very unlikely.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Nucleic Acids posted:

Besides Barr coming in specifically to crush the Mueller report, a whole bunch of people were convicted of poo poo related to that for it to be a "bunch of nothing".

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Lmao Rudy is enabling the president, can you imagine

We don't deserve Rudy.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I'm literally screaming at that Avengers edit rn

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Nucleic Acids posted:

Russiagate was a lot of somethings that Republicans kept insisting was nothing until it went away because Democrats were too decorum poisoned to keep pointing out that the president committed a bunch of crimes to get elected and then more crimes to cover it up once in office.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

TwoQuestions posted:

The LotR one wasn't lib hero worship garbage.
Anybody got a link for the LOTR one?

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

highme posted:

Besides Barr coming in specifically to crush the Mueller report, a whole bunch of people were convicted of poo poo related to that for it to be a "bunch of nothing".

Yeah and that did amount to nothing. It was only ever a means of punching left.

But hey, Biden seems to have won, so I guess that little chestnut can drop into the dustbin of history.

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Russiagate was a lot of somethings that Republicans kept insisting was nothing until it went away because Democrats were too decorum poisoned to keep pointing out that the president committed a bunch of crimes to get elected and then more crimes to cover it up once in office.

Also somehow the frame became unless there was a piss tape it was all fake.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:mods: ban for this

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Is there an actual number on how many military ballots are remaining in GA?

There is no number. There are like 8900 they sent out that are *due* today, but no way to know how many actually get sent back until the day is over. Probably a significantly lower number than that.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Okay the Spider-Man reveal got a pop from me.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Nucleic Acids posted:

Yeah and that did amount to nothing. It was only ever a means of punching left.

But hey, Biden seems to have won, so I guess that little chestnut can drop into the dustbin of history.

It amounts to nothing not because it wasn't serious but because the Republican Senate and Barr were able to successfully block consequences and downplay issues and the Democrats couldn't or wouldn't follow up on it.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

when people say "democrats are war criminals too" this is the kind of poo poo they're talking about. a disgusting start to the biden era.

(e: seriously though please keep an eye out on bolivia)

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1324793068374077441?s=19

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
To think I almost took this week off for vacation. As stupid as it sounds now, I had envisioned something like a Florida win for Biden early in the night and this bullshit to have been wrapped up before midnight. I was going to spend the rest of the week doing some desperately needed house cleaning, maybe play through Link to the Past again, catch up on sleep... what a loving waste that would have been.

I've probably gotten a total of 10 hours of sleep since Tuesday, my eyes are bloodshot from looking at phone and computer screens almost around the clock, and I've had a splitting headache that doesn't respond to Advil, Tylenol, or aspirin. I know the race was closer than pretty much anyone predicted, but I also feel like there's enough evidence out there now to make an informed call about it. And no one is willing to do it. I'm so, so tired.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Uugggh this election. This basically me right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

th3t00t posted:

Anybody got a link for the LOTR one?

https://giant.gfycat.com/MerryEnergeticAmericanavocet.mp4