Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Can we even be confident that PA will count to a point where Biden's lead exceeds the remaining votes to be counted tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...

Saxophone posted:

Ok, yeah, I just want a loving 3 hour long compilation tape of folks pranking the poo poo out of these people.

Is there any legal trouble you could get into doing this?

I don't know, but someone needs to phone in as LBJ, belching and talking about how hard it is to get pants that aren't tight around the bunghole.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1324924848217477121?s=19

lmao

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Zwabu posted:

Can we even be confident that PA will count to a point where Biden's lead exceeds the remaining votes to be counted tomorrow?

For Trump to win PA requires *extreme* anomalies

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

John Wick of Dogs posted:

CNN is eating out of his hand

Good god yeah

I guess they figured "Well if chuds think we're Antifa Pravda might as well just do that"

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

I get that Biden isn't sworn in but you'd think he would be able to move the needle on SOME poo poo with regard to covid besides telling people to be patient. I get his speech was trying to reaffirm people's faith in the process but people are continuing to die under pissbaby's watch and we are supposed to just be comfortable with the fact that he has meetings with top.....men... Give me a break.

I would expect the former vice president could do a lot to get people to organize logistics around the pandemic to have it set up when he gets sworn in.

Biden is already starting to piss me off and he isn't even sworn in yet.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1324924848217477121?s=20

javi
Jun 5, 2004

Silly yes ... Idiotic ... yes.!

You hate to see it....He's also been around Trump the last few days, no?

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
Has anyone considered that the major news networks just lost the election's phone number?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Lol mark Meadows

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

They are gonna have to fumigate the White House before the Bidens can move in

Edit: just last week he said "we're not going to fight the virus"

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Phoix posted:

For Trump to win PA requires *extreme* anomalies

I know that. But it seems increasingly clear they want a hundred percent certainty before making the call and that will require the uncounted votes to be less than the lead. I am just wondering if it will even happen this weekend.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

syntaxrigger posted:

I get that Biden isn't sworn in but you'd think he would be able to move the needle on SOME poo poo with regard to covid besides telling people to be patient. I get his speech was trying to reaffirm people's faith in the process but people are continuing to die under pissbaby's watch and we are supposed to just be comfortable with the fact that he has meetings with top.....men... Give me a break.

I would expect the former vice president could do a lot to get people to organize logistics around the pandemic to have it set up when he gets sworn in.

Maybe if they can find a backup copy of that pandemic response plan that Trump threw in the trash, it has a chapter on "What to do if the government is frozen in carbonite for the first nine months of the pandemic allowing it to run unchecked"

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

zimbomonkey posted:

Good. Put him in the past.

That's a strange way to spell Hague.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

pffffffhahahahaha

he's one of the few in the admin still cheerleading the fight so it will be interesting to see if poobrain concedes with him not around(he won't concede)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

syntaxrigger posted:

I get that Biden isn't sworn in

he isn't even sworn in yet.

Dude, he hasn't even been declared the winner yet. Calm down, he will get it.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

syntaxrigger posted:

Are you saying he should have given a speech to make people stop dying of coronavirus?

I'm pretty sure that even if he was president right now (he isn't and he won't be for another 2.5 months), that's not a thing that's possible.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
Surely whoever writes the headlines for cnn.com is beginning to feel self-conscious

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

syntaxrigger posted:

Well I mean I'm not a fan but he was literally doing that earlier today, he said so in the speech, he and Kamala were meeting with health policy experts

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

Zwabu posted:

I know that. But it seems increasingly clear they want a hundred percent certainty before making the call and that will require the uncounted votes to be less than the lead. I am just wondering if it will even happen this weekend.

Maybe they're worried if they call too soon they'll look foolish when Trump invokes the little known election clause for trial by combat.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1324926109071323136?s=20

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mark Meadows gonna be taken away from the White House in an ambulance, and as soon as it is out of sight stop it, jump out the back doors and just loving hoof it down the road and never be seen again.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

:sickos:

He doesn’t wear a mask, gently caress him!

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Biden can't do more than what he's doing now. He will no doubt be criticized, probably by Trump himself, for being presumptuous considering as how he's not declared the victor yet.

Agreed that there's nothing binding about news orgs calling a race, but it is still significant. It's a "blessing" of the race outcome by an external entity. Otherwise candidates might just declare victory for themselves all the time in any halfway close race.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Trump has the right idea. We should know the election winner on the night of the election.

This drawn out process is no good for everyone. Every GOP governor and Secretary of State should allow their state to begin counting mail in/early votes ahead of time. This is can’t be pleasant for them either.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Petr posted:

Surely whoever writes the headlines for cnn.com is beginning to feel self-conscious

At this point the network’s hesitancy to call it is in and of itself the headline story.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Petr posted:

*rewords "Biden inches closer to 270"*

"Welp, earned my pay for 8 hours"

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
I wonder how many days after inauguration the Biden administration will move into the White House. How long does it take to clean up a hot spot?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Mark Meadows gonna be taken away from the White House in an ambulance, and as soon as it is out of sight stop it, jump out the back doors and just loving hoof it down the road and never be seen again.

We have a newsteam on the scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY4o4aYDvDU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

His pockets jangling with loose change and White House silver

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Jerusalem posted:

Dave was a good movie

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1324905662875365380

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Epinephrine posted:

I wonder how many days after inauguration the Biden administration will move into the White House. How long does it take to clean up a hot spot?

"The White House is undergoing Deep Cleaning"

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Chef’s loving kiss.

Larry David couldn’t write this poo poo. Mark loving Meadows.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Glumslinger posted:

Dave was a good movie

"I once caught a fish THIS BIG"

Belan
May 7, 2007

He's faking it so he doesn't have to deal with Trump.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
lol meadows has been one of the voices in trump's ear telling him he still has a shot

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

syntaxrigger posted:

Welcome to the next four years.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Trump never made antibodies. He went off injected ones that probably aren't there no more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Alright. I’ve figured out how to get out of this mess. Gaslight the gently caress out of everyone.

Just start referring to Biden as president Biden and never mention trump again. Just act as though he never existed and no one will have to declare Biden the winner.

Murgos fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Nov 7, 2020