Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1324916338280837122

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Fat Lowtax posted:

https://twitter.com/kelliwardaz/status/1324925774852337664

Trying to imagine like English or Greek nationalists talking like this. Weird loving country

I think just in terms of maps, adding Alaska and Maine to Canada makes sense.

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
here's an electoralism strat I could be assed to ponder:

give every single indigenous tribe as a whole, citizenship.

strip citizenship permanently from literally everyone else. *edit~ and their descendants

feckin' illegal immigrants

That Spooky Witch has issued a correction as of 06:09 on Nov 7, 2020

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

yeah it sucks he didn’t succeed

:ssh:

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
the votes have been cast & Fox has called the elcetion for CSPAM

D&D, GBS set to issue concession speeches at 11 CST

Serf
May 5, 2011

my chud neighbor is super pissed because his mail-in ballot was rejected. he forgot to sign his name in one place and they sent it back to him lol. his non-chud relatives offered to help him fill it out correctly, but he told them to gently caress off because he was sure they'd somehow change his vote. he's never voted in an election before and just wanted to vote for trump lmao. he showed me his ballot, he literally didn't vote for anyone else

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
they gave it their all but in the end it just wasnt enough

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

seattle plague rat posted:

I want a cabinet position

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Taintrunner posted:

I want a cabinet position

squizzle has assured me youd be the new mod of D&D

i have it in writing

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Fat Lowtax posted:

Trying to imagine like English or Greek nationalists talking like this. Weird loving country

gently caress the Yank! We demand Loyalist territory = Greater Canada.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

my chud neighbor is super pissed because his mail-in ballot was rejected. he forgot to sign his name in one place and they sent it back to him lol. his non-chud relatives offered to help him fill it out correctly, but he told them to gently caress off because he was sure they'd somehow change his vote. he's never voted in an election before and just wanted to vote for trump lmao. he showed me his ballot, he literally didn't vote for anyone else

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Serf posted:

trump! *click*

i wonder how many of these people will stay with the party if trump splits. i honestly don’t believe he’s going to run again, he quite clearly hates the job of president, and he’s not getting any younger. i can see him getting talked into being a kingmaker somehow but that requires a lot of discipline on his part.

also he’s 100% gonna get coronavirus again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i won the ik election in a landslide. numbers you've never seen before, i got :yooge:

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

why the gently caress hasn't this been called yet.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

seattle plague rat posted:

"My fellow posters, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw D&D forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

I'm finally getting around to reading Kanye West's policy positions and holy poo poo.

What the christ. :psyduck:

i listened to some of his 'discussion' with rogan and he's legit insane

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dreylad posted:

"My fellow posters, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw D&D forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."
:hmmyes:

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

CODChimera posted:

he's legit insane

sounds like ~*~presidential~*~ and ~*~*~electability~*~*~ material

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Fat Lowtax posted:

Giving 2/3rds of the country's economy away to own the libs.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
wow, these IK ballots from pennsylvania are breaking 80-20 for chris james 2

call it a night folks, this ones over

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1324733661623758848

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Chris James 2 posted:

Because for five years Bernie agreed with them in thinking Trump was the real problem

Even bent the knee on endorsing pot as long as the win still happened

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1281049541119270912

Good news for them, they still got the win
Bad news for them, as pointed out in the tweet, legal weed won in the state by 12% of the vote; they only beat Trump by 2% there

In the end, what threat did Bernie, the man, pose?

The beliefs he championed are dangerous. A movement assembling behind him is dangerous. Absolutely. The movement had to be stopped.

Because of Bernie’s human frailty and weakness, absolute weakness of spirit, breaking him was so much more effective at stopping that than killing him would have been. He campaigned harder for Hillary and Joe than they did for themselves!

Imagine if our last memory of Bernie was him being assassinated before Super Tuesday or before conceding. How much more powerful, vital and inspiring is that than looking at him now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TtiFcM3DZs

He chose apostasy over martyrdom.

I know the Chapos said they still love him on the latest episode, but I am having a extraordinarily hard time with his choice.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

unbelievable lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gee whiz sure sounds like you should give voters something to turn out for then instead of learn2code bootcamps

gently caress this shithead honestly, if I never see his tweets again, I’ll be a happy man

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
posting in the election tread

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Bill Clinton posted:

Giving 2/3rds of the country's economy away to own the left and right-er than us.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

And if the GOP had no turnout, the Dems would win more! Brilliant!

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Monowhatever posted:

why the gently caress hasn't this been called yet.

no one wants to win it

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

dunlap tjomp is god-emperor of the united states of the world for another four (4) years

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
no, jop bedoon is god emporor now

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
If the other team scored fewer points, our team would have beaten them easier

-Me, a person that gets paid to write tweets

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
imagine how many buildings they could name after john mccain if dems held both chambers

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

PyPy posted:

posting in the election tread

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

punk rebel ecks posted:

He's basically Trump who likes immigrants and psuedo-primitivism.

way more fake-religious too. and he'll be debating copala and by god that'll be a night

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

if biden wins mcconell will shut down the government the next 4 years

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This is why those super dumb "just vote!!" Commercials from every corporation are so dumb.

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
the john mccain cockkkhaus

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's said trump's favorite song is peggy lee's "is that all there is?" which reminds me how much his musical tastes are identical to an older gay neighbor i once had who had lived in manhattan in the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRZZC-DH7M

--

russkies!

https://twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/1324600597518159872

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Frosted Flake posted:

I really don’t understand Obama’s role in the DNC.
What’s the through line here?

In addition to what others have said, Obama cares the most about his legacy (lmfao). He is the ultimate liberal ladder climber. He just wants to keep polishing his resumé and storing political capital to reach the next rung. Everything else is in service of or secondary to that goal. (He got his documentary somehow classified as a movie and a tv show so it could win both an Academy award and an Emmy. Dudes going for the EGOT).