Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

whens the pa update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Vorik posted:

whens the pa update

Does it matter at this point? Biden has won PA

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

goodnight goons

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Quaid...call the election. Free the United States.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Willo567 posted:

Does it matter at this point? Biden has won PA

Want to see Biden get above the automatic recount threshold.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It's time for Thedonald.win

quote:

I believe that if Trump fairly lost, he would concede but he knows something is up and sounds to have the proof. Trump is sounding very confident these past few days. He hasn’t fumbled once his presidency when it comes to the Democrats corruption, so why would this be his first misplay?
Trust Trump, he’ll see this thing through to the end and be declared the winner.
-
Idea: The same way criminals are offered a plea deal if they come clean and/or turn in those they worked with the President should announce that he will offer the same thing to any person who comes forward that took part in the obvious fraud will not be charged for their crimes. This while letting some criminals go will help build the evidence and will no doubt get some of them to come forward as in the end they are backstabbers by nature. Putting this here to get more opinions on it if you think its a good idea or how to improve put below. Sorry to post this on multiple threads but I think its a really good idea and think it can help collapse their house of cards.
-
Could you guys please stop calling him “daddy”. It’s creepy as gently caress. Dad is weird enough, daddy sounds sexually deviant. I could understand “DADS PISSED” or something, but you literally sound like a gay twink calling him daddy.
-
Imagine being a leftist right now, and being so blinded by your own retardation and insulated by your little blue bubble of hatred that all you can believe is Hur durrr Bugmold Drimpft LAWST haha his Nazis are sooo mad, blue wave
And then the day you read the news that SCOTUS has given Trump 4 more years 😂😆🤣
-
This loving magical place just may well save the election. We have huge numbers, and fighters. Message anyone you know, spread the word. This is the start of a new era in our republic.
-
Trump is going to WIN this. 4-5 weeks tops and this will settle with a Trump Win. Mark it. It will be Glorious. Good never fails. The Fraud will get exposed and the illegal ballots thrown out all over the country. I feel it.
-
I'm with you bro, this week I went from the highest of highs, to the lowest of lows, from no sleep, to cleaning my gun, from writing my will, to finally in a safe space where I feel that good will conquer evil. Amen.
-
President Trump pulls this off, and the entire cabal goes down...make room on Mt.Rushmore.
-
I’m so exited!!! Anyone else feel like they are waiting on Christmas morning!? I cannot wait to see some flips to red!
-
We need to see the true enemy here. China, communism, these are just systems that are still controlled by a small group of people, the bankers, i.e. Rothschilds'/Rockefellers',et al. These are the people that pull all the strings, finance both sides, and think they are gods that own us and the world. We need to not only take back the theft of our election, but also the theft of our monetary system and our Country. Without control of the money, these people have no power!!! Understand how central banks, the federal reserve, the world bank, the IMF work. It's a scam to rob us into perpetual servitude! Global servitude! Reference Behold A Pale Horse by Willam Cooper and The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin and get a grasp on basic/intermediate economics, start with Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell. It's come to the point where we all need to focus on the target, the true enemy, root them out and cast them all into the fire once and for all.
-
IT’S RALLY TIME!

How will you answer?
They shut down your economy, put your life under lockdown, and ordered you to hide your own face behind a diseased mask.
They took away your kids’ proms and graduations and elementary school friendships.
They scared our grandmothers and sisters and wives half to death, shamed our men and forced us to take handouts like beggars.
They destroyed the small businesses and stole citizens’ tax money and funneled it into corruption, killed our nations bravest for foreign pipes and foreign sand, mocked our laws, silenced the singing of sacred hymns and filled our schools and streets with violent racist lies and hate.

Now they think they can take our votes and throw them in the garbage, and use a media and tech vise and mandates to lock us into their plantation chains?

NO!
CALIFORNIA! UTAH! IDAHO! Ride that desert highway all the way to Kings County and Carson Range! NEVADA will be MAGA!
COLORADO, NEBRASKA, KANSAS, TEXAS — To God’s Country, for God and Country! ARIZONA, get out there, you know your destination!
RUST BELT ‘PEDES TO MICHIGAN! Rev your engines!
FLORIDA AND THE SOUTH! — RISE AND SHINE, GEORGIA needs Trump flags flying!
VIRGINIANS, NEW YORKERS, GARDEN STATE PATRIOTS, ride to PHILADELPHIA and ring the bells!
FLYOVER STATES, FLY!!! WISCONSIN awaits you! Let the ‘elites’ tremble at the sound of your approach.
BIKERS FOR TRUMP! RIDERS, SADDLE UP! OWN THE STREETS
TRUMP TRUCKS, LOAD ‘EM UP!
CARAVANS AND MOTORHOMES, TRAILER-PULLERS AND BIG RIGS, IT’S TIME TO HITCH’EM UP AND PULL ‘EM ON OUT!
THIS IS OUR LAST STAND BEFORE THE ROAD DISAPPEARS BEFORE US! YOUR VOICE AND YOUR HORN ARE THE ONLY WEAPONS YOU NEED!

ITS NOW OR NEVER. GAS UP AND GO!

WE HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP, AND MILES TO GO BEFORE WE SLEEP!!!
-
EVERYONE IS PAUL REVERE TODAY!
EXCEPT IT'S THE PATRIOTS THAT ARE COMING THIS TIME BABY, SHOW YOURSELF AMERICA.
-
Guys I cant help but feel so drat worried about this, remember when obamas administration purchased enough hollow point bullets to kill every american four times? am i being a concern troll?
-
HONK HONK

4am ballet delivery 130k ALL FOR ONE CANDIDATE. Not a single Trump vote or independent or write in vote to be found. (Nothing fishy going on here.)

HONK HONK

Democrat's don't cheat. Joe is an upstanding guy.
Oh look it's the Ferrari with our new batch.
Over 200k Joe votes for Michigan good thing we kicked all the GOP poll watchers out and told them we stopped counting at 3am.

HONK HONK

3:30am Ballet delivery 1,000,000 Joe PA votes. 99% Nothing but Joe. (Totally normal happens every day. Nothing to see here.)

HONK HONK

Let's put a board up in front of the glass window and kick ALL the GOP observers out so no one can see what we're doing.

HONK HONK

Let's call EVERY state with at least 0.0000001% favoring Biden for Joe Biden INSTANTLY but if Trump is up over 800k and a 10% favorite....it's simply too soon to call it because Biden could flip it. I mean you never know right?
What do you mean the media is bias?
LOL Bias. LOOOOOOL. DUUUUUR fake news DUURRRRR.
Lol at conservative conspiracy theorists. Tin foil hats.

HONK HONK

Among all the top 12 Bellweather counties that nearly ALWAYS predict the winner of the presidential election in their own right; Trump won ALL of them. Except for one in Delaware(by 1%) totally isn't weird that Trump lost several swing states. Totally not a statistical anomaly worth investigating. Especially seeing as how he was anywhere from 5-10% ahead in ALL of them Tuesday night then by the end of the week Biden takes them ALL. Nothing to see here. Just a normal everyday election in Clown World.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

-
am from Asia and was hoping trump would win but was prepared for a loss based on how far behind in the polls..
I was thrilled when betting oddds had him at 90% chance of winning on election day (before fox called AZ for biden for whatever reason)
I had expected the results to be announced on election day whether he won or lost.
And yet i watched over the last few days as magical 'mail' ballots come from these big blue cities cutting trumps lead little by little
How is counting mail an issue when bigger states like FL OH TX got it done before 10 pm election day? What excuse is there to take so many days? It doesnt take a loving genius to figure out there is some sinister poo poo taking place in these blue shitholes like atlanta philly and Detroit and milwaukee
The foreign media is parroting CNN portraying trump as a sore loser.
All i can say is i hope you guys pull through this and fight this to the finish.. this is insanity as the american democracy has been raped in full view of the world this last few days
-
Fake news, fake virus, fake election, fake Nation. That is what the democrats have given us. We must utterly destroy them. When do a million armed veterans need to be at the white house to protect it and to the capital to take the traitors into custody. Next the six governors who are Chinese puppets.
-
Ohio always votes for the winner. They havent voted for the loser in over 125 years. Its known as the ultimate swing state for a reason
-
Anyone else feel that shift? I'm really loving hopeful right now for no reason. Might have to do with Biden being demoralized and spooked out of declaring victory tonight, along with him having to give a speech 3 hours late from his basement, and all the good news out of PA and MI.
poo poo feels different.
-
I am semi until I see arrests and massive vote count changes. Why? Because we're fighting a deep rooted hydra machine. You have corrupt judges and everyone else. We can submit our evidence and still lose. I don't trust the shady system, been burned by it myself. The moment I see some states throwing out fake votes and Trump back in the lead, is when my heart will be at ease. loving commie bastards man.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.
Reminds me of the scene in the Lion King where the hyenas all turn on Scar after he's defeated:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Factor_VIII posted:

Reminds me of the scene in the Lion King where the hyenas all turn on Scar after he's defeated:

is wizard an official title you can have at the post?

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
No fair, I wanna cast spells for a living.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

"Ohio always votes for the winner therefor we definitely won."

-The donald.win

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

speng31b posted:

Grand

Frekkie Melody
Feb 8, 2020

https://twitter.com/TomArnold/status/1324956187389952000?s=20

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...

bowmore posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is trying and failing to jerk off onto every surface in the white house right now

I reckon it'll be him and his idiot sons doing "upper-deckers" in every toilet they possibly can before they go.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
When this is all over, I am going to miss handsome map man on CNN.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Call me naive and stupid, but even though he's defending those Lincoln Fucks, its nice to see him telling the Blue Dogs to back off AOC for having a (correct) opinion and reminding them they're supposed to be on her side while he's doing it.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I want to say I am loving these updates of yours.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate

Didn’t a higher percentage of Republicans vote Trump in 2020 than 2016? What did the LP actually do to influence the election besides producing meme worthy ads for Democrats to consume?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

I want to say I am loving these updates of yours.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Jerusalem posted:

Pictured: "President" Donald Trump at a rally in 2022, insisting he's still the REAL President:

I've been checking this thread pretty regularly, and I'm pretty impressed that there hasn't been an Untergang dub/sub yet. Amazing restraint. :hai:

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

UltraShame posted:

I've been checking this thread pretty regularly, and I'm pretty impressed that there hasn't been an Untergang dub/sub yet. Amazing restraint. :hai:
You missed it, there's definitely been one. Was decent.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GamingHyena posted:

Didn’t a higher percentage of Republicans vote Trump in 2020 than 2016? What did the LP actually do to influence the election besides producing meme worthy ads for Democrats to consume?

That doesn't mean it's necessarily attributable to them. Give it time, we'll figure out some stuff. Maybe it's 94 without, who knows at this point. This is really something that you can't determine ahead of time with that much precision.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

speng31b posted:

Makes sense, it’s more efficient to have wizards within the sheets if you’re going to platform the wizards beneath them.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

this is the best satire i have ever seen in my life holy poo poo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

HonorableTB posted:

this is the best satire i have ever seen in my life holy poo poo

My only complaint is they should have put Katie Porter on Nebula, but whatev.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Cugel the Clever posted:

You missed it, there's definitely been one. Was decent.

Welp. There's no way I'm digging through this pile of doompost-hopepost-doompost to find it. I can only hope beyond hope that it was a sub that included Trump's dozens of declarations that if he loses to "THE WORST CANDIDATE IN HISTORY OF POLITICS that it would be THE MOST PATHETIC THING EVER"

Or whatever the gently caress line he kept trotting out toward the rear end-end of this election cycle whilst his adoring crowds cheered.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

fennesz posted:

As it turns out when dumb people reproduce their children are, in fact, also dumb.

This isn't true. My mother and father were both very smart and I am an incredible idiot.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

UltraShame posted:

Welp. There's no way I'm digging through this pile of doompost-hopepost-doompost to find it. I can only hope beyond hope that it was a sub that included Trump's dozens of declarations that if he loses to "THE WORST CANDIDATE IN HISTORY OF POLITICS that it would be THE MOST PATHETIC THING EVER"

Or whatever the gently caress line he kept trotting out toward the rear end-end of this election cycle whilst his adoring crowds cheered.

Here you go

https://twitter.com/shreyas/status/1324020849230319616?s=19

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I'm back to being just plain entertained by these people.Their little power fantasy fanfictions are adorable. I think it's their self-assuredness that this was all part of the plan and that their mounting "evidence" of fraud will redeem their god king

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Data Graham posted:

For real those people need some sleep.

Imagine counting ballots 14 hours a day while red-hatted zombies hoot and scrabble at the glass to get at you

This would make an amazing Green Room-style horror/thriller. Like don’t make them zombies at all, just make them insane armed right wing fucks, all converging on a counting office in some small county in Georgia or something. The beleaguered counting officials trying to hold out hope and survive the night.

It’s like Green Room and Red State and a little of The Purge series and The Mist thrown together

I call it The Count

Blumhouse is already on the phone to me as I type this, we’re talking options

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Hedrigall posted:

This would make an amazing Green Room-style horror/thriller. Like don’t make them zombies at all, just make them insane armed right wing fucks, all converging on a counting office in some small county in Georgia or something. The beleaguered counting officials trying to hold out hope and survive the night.

It’s like Green Room and Red State and a little of The Purge series and The Mist thrown together

I call it The Count

Blumhouse is already on the phone to me as I type this, we’re talking options

The twist at the end is that the militia were the leftist and the counting staff the fascists.

Because every grindhouse thriller needs a lovely twist ending.

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty
I think that movie is just The Purge. But I don't think they have one for election day specifically, so get on it!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cuomo and Lemon double-teaming Scarramuci on CNN just now was fun. Just refusing to let him pretend people in Trump's inner circle/orbit were "tricked" or had Stockholm syndrome, but that they were knowingly and happily playing to Trump's worst tendencies for the associated power it gave them.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ershalim posted:

I think that movie is just The Purge. But I don't think they have one for election day specifically, so get on it!

The third one is literally called "The Purge: Election Year"

Edit: forgot it was year, not day

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Nov 7, 2020

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So did Trump seriously think he was gonna blow away win this one? Was he actually surprised when the vote turned against him? I thought it was his plan to try and use the red mirage to steal the election the whole time.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Wow that was super fast! Thank you.

"Don't worry Jared" made it worth it.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

MJeff posted:

So did Trump seriously think he was gonna blow away win this one? Was he actually surprised when the vote turned against him? I thought it was his plan to try and use the red mirage to steal the election the whole time.

He's been surrounded exclusively by people who constantly work the shaft or get fired from their job by him for not sucking up for four straight years, not surprised by this in the least.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

MJeff posted:

Some people around him definitely thought it was going to be a landslide, but his staff seems pretty convinced he had always planned to fight Pennsylvania's mail in ballots. Seems like what happened is Arizona going blue put them on the back foot long enough messaging wise that by the time they got their poo poo together MI and WI had flipped as well.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Well I got time off due to contagious (not covid) virus so I don't think I'm gonna be sober for a week. This owns.