Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

MJeff posted:

So did Trump seriously think he was gonna blow away win this one? Was he actually surprised when the vote turned against him? I thought it was his plan to try and use the red mirage to steal the election the whole time.

Your mistake was in assuming he ever had a plan.

His plan amount to winning bigly. How you might ask? Well, by bigly winning, of course.

Edit: oop, page snipe. Have a Gritty boi.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Nov 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011

MJeff posted:

So did Trump seriously think he was gonna blow away win this one? Was he actually surprised when the vote turned against him? I thought it was his plan to try and use the red mirage to steal the election the whole time.

I mean, he wasn't wrong in believing that a loving enormous amount of chuds and angry boomers would show up on election day to vote for him

And I genuinely think he's mentally unstable enough to believe that his allegations of fraud would stick

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
With the post office sabotage leading up to it I am pretty sure they knew they could never win an election where people actually voted...

Mef989
Feb 6, 2007

I am really curious what the breakdown between true believer/troll is on those theDonald posts.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Skippy McPants posted:

Your mistake was in assuming he ever had a plan.

His plan amount to winning bigly. How you might ask? Well, by bigly winning, of course.

Edit: oop, page snipe. Have a Gritty boi.

Seems apropos to post this....

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1324855584378679296

Mef989 posted:

I am really curious what the breakdown between true believer/troll is on those theDonald posts.

I wanna know if the "I BET MY LIFE SAVINGS ON TRUMP" people are for real.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

MRLOLAST posted:

With the post office sabotage leading up to it I am pretty sure they knew they could never win an election where people actually voted...

It's great the majority of usps staff didn't follow along but the appointed ceo and board members need to be thrown out quickly

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

MJeff posted:

Apparently what to do in the event of defeat was never even discussed before the election. They thought they had it in the bag.

Did his staff drink the flavor aid and were convinced as well? Or were they all updating their resumes while printing out daily updates that said REAL POLLS FOR BEST PRESIDENT TRUMP 98% SLEEPY JOE 2% and then luring him into the tv room with promises of snacks?

Typhoid Meadows and Pence are def true believers but someone had to think he was going to get dicked.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Pence isn't a true believer, he just has absolutely nothing to lose. His political career was stone-dead when Trump picked him for VP and it's only gone downhill since. He knows that the second Trump is out of office a clock will strike and he'll revert back to a moldy lump of cauliflower.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Skippy McPants posted:

Pence isn't a true believer, he just has absolutely nothing to lose. His political career was stone-dead when Trump picked him for VP and it's only gone downhill since. He knows that the second Trump is out of office a clock will strike and he'll revert back to a moldy lump of cauliflower.

Horses like cauliflower so it’s not all bad for him at least.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Parrotine posted:

He's been surrounded exclusively by people who constantly work the shaft or get fired from their job by him for not sucking up for four straight years, not surprised by this in the least.

Yeah, Trump followed the usual authoritarian ruler routine of removing anyone who wasn't a fawning sycophant from his circle, resulting in him becoming divorced from reality as those around him only ever told him what he wanted to hear.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rob_Flaherty/status/1324716319007219713

Biden campaign’s digital director

The dunking on Trump and the right is fueling me

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

thunderspanks posted:

goodnight goons

to piss or not to piss

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Critical posted:

Apparently what to do in the event of defeat was never even discussed before the election. They thought they had it in the bag.

The most fantastic reprise of Hillary not having a concession speech ready.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1324939327160393729

Uh, hm. Probably bad?

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

There's a thread on the nuclear weapon stockpile overseer

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/1324803423322034176

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
hallelujah

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/jotaikodragon/status/1324878302880784384?s=20

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

STOP THE COUNTS.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Anybody have good maga tiktok meltdowns? I deleted it and am curious

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

this is dumb as gently caress

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Radirot posted:

this is dumb as gently caress

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

MJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/1324881304849178628

This dipshit is absolutely running in 2024, isn't he?
Tucker Carlson makes $6 million/year. Why would he give that up when has no interest in power, just fake outrage and lies?

NoDamage
Dec 2, 2000
Biden up by 7,248 in Georgia per the NYT scraper.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

:hmmyes:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I fell asleep around 5pm and just woke up. How did GA and NV gaps grow so big? I see AZ continues to shrink.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Josh Lyman posted:

I fell asleep around 5pm and just woke up. How did GA and NV gaps grow so big? I see AZ continues to shrink.

Massive fraud nobody's ever seen

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011

Willo567 posted:

There's a thread on the nuclear weapon stockpile overseer

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/1324803423322034176

quote:

And last, but certainly not least, she retweeted some stuff about fighting with Trump to the bitter end, which is only embarrassing because the account is

@catturd2

. I don't know about "Cat Turd 1" and, frankly, I don't want to.

Lol

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

Josh Lyman posted:

Tucker Carlson makes $6 million/year. Why would he give that up when has no interest in power, just fake outrage and lies?

He's the heir to the Swanson's frozen food fortune, so money is not why he's doing what he's doing now.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Biden's now leading Georgia by seven thousand
Please
Just call the election already

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

More Thedonald.win?

quote:

Have faith pedes! I have been worried literally sick even just a few hours ago, but it’s changed for me. Keep praying! I feel like God is testing our nation. He wants to see if we want to surrender to globalism or if we really want to save this country. Keep praying!
-
I’ll be honest I was starting to feel drained and giving up but these past few hours have given me my loving energy back! poo poo is actually going to get done. I think we can actually see some loving consequences. I want to believe!
-
Completely anecdotal, but my brothers employer, a die hard Democrat for Trump, received 5 mail in ballots in his name despite not requesting a single mail in ballot at all. He showed my brother the 5 ballots. He was furious over it.
-
Another Pede who lives near me said " After Biden got over 40 million votes I knew the Democrats were cheating and when Biden hit 60 million I knew President Trump had his second term won already and when Biden hit 69 million I knew we were witnessing the end of the Democrat Party." He told me to mark his words that after all of this is over with President Trump will still be President but there won't be a Democrat party because for them to have to cheat this much means that this will be the Democrat party's last election as party that can compete with the Republican party. They may be a 3rd party but they will no longer be a major party after this and I I have a feeling he is right. This level of cheating is insane even for the Democrats. The Dems are terrified of something and it isn't President Trump having a second term because laws can be changed . So there is something else going on here.
-
still stand by my Prediction that if you take away the voter fraud then President Trumps 2020 victory = President Reagan 1984 victory . PRESIDENT TRUMP BEAT OBAMA 2008. We all know that half or more than half of Biden's votes are more than likely fraud. I thin a lot of this votes will get tossed out anyway.
-
you do the math correctly with real votes I can guarantee these numbers are correct.
Trump is sitting at 80-85 million popular vote. Biden at a max 55-60 million popular vote.
That’s how big the landslide was.
The audit and counts should go through all States.
-
Imagine being a Cuban or Venezuelan immigrant and then ending up dealing with Joepedo as president and Kommiela as heir apparent. Escaped one hell and then straight back into the fight.
-
Wait until President Trump's second term . You're going to want a 50 foot statue of him in America. After next Jan when President Trump's second term starts.
Something finally being done about the Central Banks
Currency going back to the Gold Standard
Lockdowns and the mask nonsense going a way completely
Covid gone.
VOTER ID
More peace treaties
and a long list of other stuff.
President Trump's second term is going to turn America into a virtual paradise for us. We're talking about a GOLDEN AGE IN AMERICA. The dems won't ever get backs Obama's America that it's gone for good. This is the Dems and Swamps last stand and they're going down.
-
Barr hasn't done anything yet for good reason.
This has really pissed me off about you guys because you're basically enforcing the same type of DoJ behavior you criticized Obama for with Holder.
BE PATIENT.
Let the law do its work. If the SCOTUS and DoJ fail us, THEN we have real reason to distrust the system.
The same goes for the Durham investigation.
I know its frustrating, I am frustrated too, but you also have to respect the desire to keep the process apolitical.
-
ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ALL BIDEN'S RECORD TURNOUT WAS IN EXACTLY THE KEY COUNTIES HE NEEDED TO WIN THE BATTLEGROUND STATES TRUMP WAS WINNING WHEN THE COUNTING STOPPED. Everywhere else in the country, his turnout was AVERAGE. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.
-
tried to donate to Trump's campaign just now and my Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card, which has at least $25000 of credit available, was declined.
I am calling up Amazon and cancelling my Prime Account and my credit card immediately. They will not get another red cent of my money.
What are some good alternatives for Amazon? The nearest Walmart is 2 hours away.
-
Drip by loving drip we’re gonna bleed the deep state election rigging process dry, and then Donald Trump is going to go to loving war with the deep state during his second term because of this.
They were right, Trump isn’t gonna drain the swamp. After this he’s gonna loving nuke it!
-
already have a battle plan worked out too...
As our militias come in sight of their Rioteers we will hold position and fire some shots into the air to "prime the pump" as it were, then wait in cover as they start shooting each other by accident or in panic. We will wait till the fighting dies down before moving in. God willing most of the time they will have defeated themselves, and be ready for unconditional surrender.
-
It’s tough. All of my friends have given up and treat me like a joke when I say trump will win. I will never stop supporting 45 and can’t wait to prove everyone wrong. High loving energy always.
-
We've reached a point where we're pointing out what they DIDN'T suppress vs what they do.
This is it folks they've finally done it.
At long last the left has finally ascended to the next level.
They've surpassed full retard and achieved peak retard.
A level that was previously thought unattainable.
All of our top scientists and philosophers everywhere are completely blown away.
Even Stalin himself would be impressed with this level of disinformation and idiocy.
Let us all pray they never achieve their final form. "Supreme retard"...the sheer amount of slack-jawed stupidity would be insurmountable by mere mortals.
Should they achieve this level the fantastic feats of faggotry with which we would be forced to endure...lord help us.
-
How does a 78 year old man with loving dementia get 70 million votes. What is wrong with this country?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wait, "Pedes"? Do I want to know?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Fox is gonna try to make this literal Nazi their AOC
https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1324834218283835395?s=21

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Critical posted:

Did his staff drink the flavor aid and were convinced as well? Or were they all updating their resumes while printing out daily updates that said REAL POLLS FOR BEST PRESIDENT TRUMP 98% SLEEPY JOE 2% and then luring him into the tv room with promises of snacks?

Typhoid Meadows and Pence are def true believers but someone had to think he was going to get dicked.

They thought they had a foolproof backup plan: just scream voter fraud, vomit out a bunch of lawsuits, and make the Supreme Court fix it for them. And there was the whole "make state legislatures override state popular votes" idea, too.

Nobody did the hard work of actually figuring out what any of that might look like in practice. So, when Trump ended up behind in some critical states and trending badly in others, the campaign had to flail around for irrelevant issues like "we want our observers to stand two feet closer." And, the state legislature option was a total Ideas Guy plan: nobody did much outreach to try to get state legislators on board, the ones who they did talk to mostly shot it down, and the whole idea was leaked before they could build any amount of quiet support.

So, the Trump campaign believed they had a plan B, and a plan C, in case they didn't win. But, when they needed to actually use those plans, they turned out to be worthlessly vague ideas without any of the detail they needed to put them into motion. And, meanwhile, the counts keep going.

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty

Jerusalem posted:

Wait, "Pedes"? Do I want to know?

It's short for "centipedes."

It comes from the "You Can't Stump the Trump" video series on YouTube using chan logic and meme humor. Like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Tn8WFMvQU&t=32s -- it's a very stupid video using the audio from a nature documentary and ... is funny somehow? I don't actually know what the appeal is to them. But there's a lot of them.

It's been 4 years, so I doubt even many of them know where it came from or why they use it any more.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Skippy McPants posted:

The twist at the end is that the militia were the leftist and the counting staff the fascists.

Because every grindhouse thriller needs a lovely twist ending.

:wrong:

The election officials are boarded up in a small elementary school, trying to get through the count. First, the sheriff is killed by GOP watcher who, it turns out, is the leader of the militia. He shoots the main judge and flees to his supporters. The judges work through the night as they're picked off one by one.

At the start of act three, two judges and the Green Party watcher have just finalized the count and share shocked glances. They rush the papers over to the head judge to officially stamp the results, who then dies with the stamp tumbling out of their. The final barricade breaks down, and the remaining party flees with the Survivor bravely running back for the results.

Running through the halls, the Green Party watcher is separated and is cornered by the militia. They plead and beg, calling themselves "unimportant" and "basically on the same side." The militia hestitates, but #2 walks up to the Watcher and gives them both barrels of a sawn-off shotgun. (Target audience rejoices as the "immoral" in-group character gets their just desserts. See: mad scientist, corporate man, etc.)

The two remaining judges make it to the auditorium where the GOP Watcher waits. The other judge sacrifices themself so that the Survivor can run outside and to the football field. Alas, the GOP watcher was smart and his #2 is waiting to catch the Survivor and intercept the results.

It's pouring down when the GOP Watcher makes it to the field. He makes his demands to the Survivor: "Flip the results or you're dead and no ballots get recorded."

The Survivor realizes that the GOP Watcher doesn't know the results. "Are you sure? Drumpf* took it 3 to 1. I mean, I'd be more than happy to change-"

#2 ends the Survivor's speech, "they're lying boss. I just know it. Here look!" And he hands over the envelope.

The GOP Watcher snatches them out of his second-in-command's hands. "Give me that." He reads over the sheet 3 times. Looking at the Survivor, "You were really gonna play it fair, huh kid?" Tosses the results at the Survivor's feet. "Go on and report to Albany, we're done here."

Fade to black with these lines:

On November 5th, Clark County, NY reported 465 to 155 for Drumpf.

Bidden* won the state of New York with 4.25 million votes to Drumpf's 3.67 million.

Nothing Matters.
Fin.

*can't use real names here, don't wanna get sued

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ershalim posted:

It's been 4 years, so I doubt even many of them know where it came from or why they use it any more.

Thanks, centipedes was certainly NOT the first word that sprang to mind when I saw "pedes" so I got very confused. Now I am just very slightly less confused!

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

As sick as I am of him, I want to see more of his misery live on tv. I have to see that concession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bII8AH5t6zI

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks, centipedes was certainly NOT the first word that sprang to mind when I saw "pedes" so I got very confused. Now I am just very slightly less confused!

Right? I only remembered because some goon did a deep dive on it a while back. I was kinda afraid to follow that rabbit hole because reddit + pede doesn't uh, doesn't strike me as a place I wanna be. :v:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/FijiPM/status/1324941240731840512

Fiji.... Has Seen Enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

we've all seen enough, call this poo poo and let's smash the fast forward button to January