Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
having your final stand against the cheating dem horde at a loving landscaping HQ is just so spot on for Trump I'm going to believe its 100% true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I just want to see what Jonah from Veep would refer to as a "total Potal meltdown"

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Guaranteed that Rudy will be there and he'll be claiming that they will continue to sue each and every contested state until they get the results that they want.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
I’m guessing that they’re going to trot the landscaping business owner out, who is going to claim to be the victim of voter fraud or some such thing?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's extremely stupid to blame the Lincoln project, really for anything. There's absolutely no way to know if Republicans would have been 94% for Trump if they hadn't existed versus 93, or whether they would've been 89, instead of 93. Or whatever. There's literally no way to disentangle their effect from whatever happened. This is a super dumb fight, and frankly AOC is dumb for having it.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pick posted:

It's extremely stupid to blame the Lincoln project, really for anything. There's absolutely no way to know if Republicans would have been 94% for Trump if they hadn't existed versus 93, or whether they would've been 89, instead of 93. Or whatever. There's literally no way to disentangle their effect from whatever happened. This is a super dumb fight, and frankly AOC is dumb for having it.

Ah yes the eternal refrain of "the left is wrong and we have to go right" begins again.

Obviously since Biden one, we should stick to centrism. Downballot, what?

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Phoix posted:

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1325094052379975680

Sounds like Trump isn't even going to be at the press conference?

Google says DC to Philadelphia is a 2 and 1/2 hour drive. Maybe it'll start without him and he'll show up at the end?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Harold Fjord posted:

Ah yes the eternal refrain of "the left is wrong and we have to go right".

No, and that's a really loving stupid take from what I said. I'm saying that it's dumb to have this specific fight when there's literally no way to ever know who is right or wrong about it. There are way better things to be doing right now than having petty ideological fights among ostensible allies.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
New drop from Maricopa coming in 25 minutes.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pick posted:

No, and that's a really loving stupid take from what I said. I'm saying that it's dumb to have this specific fight when there's literally no way to ever know who is right or wrong about it. There are way better things to be doing right now than having petty ideological fights among ostensible allies.

Who can ever really know anything.

Republicans are not our allies and our fights with them are not loving "petty", gently caress you.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

berserker posted:

New drop from Maricopa coming in 25 minutes.

Trump closes the gap slightly but not at the rate he needs to

Networks refuse to call

Counts end for the day

I am in hell

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

This right wing drift had no noticeable impact on our election results, but

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

This gives a person hope. Thank god for them.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

There Bias Two posted:

Someone could probably use a bot to render it impossible to distinguish from actual reports.
"On October [RANDOM NUMBER 1-31] I witnessed a [ADJECTIVE] person at the polling location in [CITY]. This person resembled [CELEBRITY] and was wearing a [COLOR] [ARTICLE OF CLOTHING] and carrying a [ADJECTIVE] [NOUN]. I witnessed this person placing ballot envelopes into a [CONTAINER] and then place it inside a [COLOR] [VEHICLE] with a [DEMOCRATIC POLITICIAN] sticker."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Harold Fjord posted:

Republicans are not our allies and our fights with them are not loving "petty", gently caress you.

Especially when they were acting doing what you all said they should be doing, running negative ads during Trump's illness. You especially can't retroactively blame them for doing the things we (including AOC) said should be done!

And again, in this time of very little good info on what affected what, AOC immediately blazing guns on an insufficiently pure organization is frankly dumb. I wouldn't be surprised if Lincoln Project got some Republicans to vote Libertarian. If that were the effect, they may have saved the election. We will never know, and definitely not right now.

Cool guy Nice
Nov 6, 2020

by Pragmatica

Harold Fjord posted:

Who can ever really know anything.

Take a deep breath

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Pick posted:

I mean I don't know about "blame" for anything I guess, but it's a pretty objective good to very publicly call out those grifter vampires for what they are, right

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

nachos posted:

Trump closes the gap slightly but not at the rate he needs to

Networks refuse to call

Counts end for the day

I am in hell

AZ's recount rules require that the race be within 0.1%, and no one can request a recount. Only automatic ones can happen. So if the numbers are there I can see an AZ call sooner than say, GA.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325099845045071873

the presidents having a normal one.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Merrill Grinch posted:

What....why....what? Help me understand this.

Why would you, as the president, have a press conference about the election in Philly and NOT have the Liberty Bell in the background. Or the Rocky statue. Hell, even the loving ghostbusters building would be more photogenic than a light industrial park with a few shrubs. What the gently caress who made this decision?

He's terrified of getting Gadaffi'd op.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Cool guy Nice posted:

Take a deep breath

gently caress you. This election changed nothing. You can relax and go to brunch, it was expected.

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Nov 7, 2020

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Who asked for Anderson Cooper? He's here too.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
'advisers urge trump to prepare for defeat' - washington post, according to chyron on msnbc

building... slowly...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Harold Fjord posted:

gently caress you. This election changed nothing, Dems are staring themselves in the mirror and saying "getting racist worked, keep going" while the media gives all credit to the centrists for their wins and all blame to the left for any losses.

There's a lot of evidence that Joe Biden's moderate positions enabled us to take a squeaker, and frankly his Pennsylvania "native son" status. You can not like it, but if you want to deny what we're seeing (Biden running ahead of more liberal congresspersons pretty much across the board, even states going bluer like Oregon choosing the more moderate mayor, etc) then you're not any better than thedonald.win posters who are also trying to frame reality to their highly specific but highly dubious narrative.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
CNN has all the big guns back in studio. They’re hoping to call it today, I think.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Harold Fjord posted:

The sniping at the Lincoln Project is pretty clearly aimed at The Libs, in an effort to own them. It's petty af.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

drunkill posted:

'advisers urge trump to prepare for defeat' - washington post, according to chyron on msnbc

building... slowly...

Trump rounding the corner to being defeated

Biden millimeters closer to becoming president elect

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

sit on my Facebook posted:

I mean I don't know about "blame" for anything I guess, but it's a pretty objective good to very publicly call out those grifter vampires for what they are, right

I haven't been keeping up with whatever beef AOC has been having with the Lincoln Project, but I'll say this: The correct thing to do about the Lincoln Project is to keep them focused on fighting with chuds. The entire point should be "Let's you and them fight." Otherwise they're useless to the Dems. Picking a fight with them is counter to our goals right now.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

My Twitter Account posted:

"On October [RANDOM NUMBER 1-31] I witnessed a [ADJECTIVE] person at the polling location in [CITY]. This person resembled [CELEBRITY] and was wearing a [COLOR] [ARTICLE OF CLOTHING] and carrying a [ADJECTIVE] [NOUN]. I witnessed this person placing ballot envelopes into a [CONTAINER] and then place it inside a [COLOR] [VEHICLE] with a [DEMOCRATIC POLITICIAN] sticker."

Ooh, like Mad Libs!

"On October 19 I witnessed a horny person at the polling location in Santa Claus, Indiana. This person resembled Jamie Farr and was wearing a purple codpiece and carrying a slimy box. I witnessed this person placing ballot envelopes into a storage tote and then place it inside an orange Edsel with a Walter Mondale sticker."

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Mouse Dresser posted:

CNN has all the big guns back in studio. They’re hoping to call it today, I think.

The next batch of Allegheny ballots *should* do it but who the gently caress knows when they'll drop

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

you might say that trump is getting...

navajowned

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
election hasn't even been called yet and already the moderate republican defenders are out in force

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

Harold Fjord posted:

gently caress you. This election changed nothing. You can relax and go to brunch, it was expected.

MN was always blue.... What did Ilhan flip?

Edit: Oh, you edited it out.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Trump has literally gone golfing again ahahahaha

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Can't wait for him to photoshop and print out fake election numbers and hang them in the White House as the Secret Service is pounding on the door to get him to come to Biden's inauguration.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
https://twitter.com/colvinj/status/1325100705619828737

:lol: at the flags greeting him

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

My Twitter Account posted:

"On October 22 I witnessed a smelly person at the polling location in Gary, Indiana. This person resembled Vanilla Ice and was wearing a black thong and carrying an incontinent monkey. I witnessed this person placing ballot envelopes into a K-Mart Shopping Cart and then place it inside a yellow weinermobile with a Joe Lieberman sticker."

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

ozmunkeh posted:

election hasn't even been called yet and already the moderate republican defenders are out in force

Bernie's too old to run again, gotta reach across the aisle to beat down his successor.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

EvilHawk posted:

Trump has literally gone golfing again ahahahaha

tbh that's what I'd do if I were him, and that's what I hope he keeps doing until jan 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1325101551694864384