Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Jared running the legal challenges would make perfect sense considering how loving awful they have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

nate fisher posted:

GOP leaders are going to have to step in sooner or later, and set Trump straight about proper decorum in this situation. I mean this is insane and dangerous what Trump is doing.

They can't, they still have the same problem theyve had for four years: trump has a hold on their base and their base will revolt.

It really seems like that's coming no matter what: if the Republicans try to shove him out, their base will revolt for not helping enough. If they try to help trump cheat his way to a win, it wont work (and *then* the base will revolt for not helping trump steal it) and if it did, Biden's win is so wide we would rocket into the coolest of zones.

They're hope right now is to duck and cover, let biden take over, then just obstruct and blame Biden for problems until their voters come back.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

EvilHawk posted:

Jared running the legal challenges would make perfect sense considering how loving awful they have been.

:lol:

Why do they giving him stuff to do?! How?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

nate fisher posted:

Some guy on CNN just said that Barr can grant amnesty to the current administration before they leave office. WTF?
Pretty sure that's not how it works. Only Trump has the pardon power. I suppose he could pardon his whole administration, but wouldn't he have to list what he's pardoning them for?

I guess Barr could sign binding plea bargains with everybody, but wouldn't they have to plead guilty to Federal crimes?

also

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325194709443080192

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

LOL these fucks are truly insane. They keep giving Jared positions to manage and he keeps loving it up. Time and time again. For four years. Thank god he's gone soon.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

berserker posted:

LOL these fucks are truly insane. They keep giving Jared positions to manage and he keeps loving it up. Time and time again. For four years. Thank god he's gone soon.

Wait, didn't he achieve peace in the Middle East?

Brother Buer
Oct 23, 2012

Mikemo Tyson posted:

Went out on a mountain bike ride through Wissahickon Park in Philly this morning trying to get away from the suspense. Once the race was called people were screaming and cheering all over the place, when we got to a road crossing cars were waving Biden flags and blowing their horns, cheering out their windows. It so incredibly amazing. People were asking us if we heard the news as we rode by them, gently caress yeah Philly we did it.

South philly was the same, one moment I'm eating breakfast and the next I heard people cheering from down the block and good times starts playing.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The biggest :ironicat: ever

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

berserker posted:

Can y'all imagine what the gently caress we'd be in for if somehow they'd managed to win?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Why do they giving him stuff to do?! How?

They = Trump, lol if you think literally anyone else wants to touch this nonsense.

Also I don't think I've ever really heard Harris speak before but man does she exactly what I expect a Californian to sound like

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Wait, didn't he achieve peace in the Middle East?

I have bad news.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
https://twitter.com/maryjpitzl/status/1325169412026978304?s=19

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Sigh

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

can't even give us a day to be happy

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Pretty sure that's not how it works. Only Trump has the pardon power. I suppose he could pardon his whole administration, but wouldn't he have to list what he's pardoning them for?

Nah, Nixon was pardoned for "any crimes he might have committed."

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

EvilHawk posted:

There’s nothing there to challenge, the judges are laughing Trump out of the courtroom. This is over and he can keep trying sure and gnash his teeth but it’s done.

The media needs to silence, push back, stomp on the neck of any Republican who tries to push it was a rigged election or there was voter fraud.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

sexpig by night posted:

can't even give us a day to be happy

This is an empty gesture 100% intended to make Trump and Co. angry.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I believe that's actually a Jelle.

MJeff posted:

I assumed he was gonna try and save himself for a The Sensitive Republican presidential run in 2024 where he gets called a cuck and bombs miserably.
Graham! please clap

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

gently caress, real "forest for the trees" moment...
https://twitter.com/MIKECOLLINS99/status/1325207728092966916?s=20

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

To the people who post, "wow, and nothing will change, good job america. woo."

It must be hard to be so doom and gloom about everything. You would feel better if you could just enjoy this moment. Feel free to start the sound and fury once Biden gets in office and starts making bad decisions or, god forbid, good ones! All you're doing is falling into the mindset of "everything is bad and will continue to be bad no matter what". That's gotta be a hard way to live. Without hope of a better future. Handwave it away as "Well it's true! I seen't the future and it's bad." I doubt Joe Biden is gonna try and start a war via tweet. I doubt Joe Biden is going to denigrate and harass women, PoC, and refuse to denounce white supremacy. These are small and simple differences that put Biden above Trump from go. All presidents got some bad decisions in their careers. They try to shake those and do better, I believe, for the most part. I don't know what to tell you other than cheer up. Go fishing. I've watched this thread since the beginning and y'all are just really starting to be big fuckin downers.

Yeah I know. Nice meltdown and all. I just wanna be happy that the worst president doesn't get to be president anymore and we now get to see what comes next. I'm cautiously optimistic. This is the only post I'll make I promise. I'm not looking to "debate" or whatever. I just want you to know you're harshing my good times.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Glumwheels posted:

There’s nothing there to challenge, the judges are laughing Trump out of the courtroom. This is over and he can keep trying sure and gnash his teeth but it’s done.

The media needs to silence, push back, stomp on the neck of any Republican who tries to push it was a rigged election or there was voter fraud.

From what I've seen (CNN, Fox, the Guardian but they don't count) the media has been repeatedly saying there's no evidence of any voter fraud at all.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Actually it was an empty gesture to get votes in Arizona because the article is from September.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
i saw this and im gonna inflict it on you all as well

https://twitter.com/loeybug/status/1324954849394495489?s=21

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Glumwheels posted:

There's already a report about how Trump is planning on pressuring electors into voting for him anyway. He's gonna try bribing them lol.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

EvilHawk posted:

From what I've seen (CNN, Fox, the Guardian but they don't count) the media has been repeatedly saying there's no evidence of any voter fraud at all.

Yeah, even Fox keeps pushing back with "Do you have any evidence?" and flustering the Trump campaign. One Fox anchor threw some nonsense at the Nevada AG and he got destroyed.

hitty
Mar 4, 2013

Untrustable posted:

It must be hard to be so doom and gloom about everything. You would feel better if you could just enjoy this moment. Feel free to start the sound and fury once Biden gets in office and starts making bad decisions or, god forbid, good ones! All you're doing is falling into the mindset of "everything is bad and will continue to be bad no matter what". That's gotta be a hard way to live. Without hope of a better future. Handwave it away as "Well it's true! I seen't the future and it's bad." I doubt Joe Biden is gonna try and start a war via tweet. I doubt Joe Biden is going to denigrate and harass women, PoC, and refuse to denounce white supremacy. These are small and simple differences that put Biden above Trump from go. All presidents got some bad decisions in their careers. They try to shake those and do better, I believe, for the most part. I don't know what to tell you other than cheer up. Go fishing. I've watched this thread since the beginning and y'all are just really starting to be big fuckin downers.

Yeah I know. Nice meltdown and all. I just wanna be happy that the worst president doesn't get to be president anymore and we now get to see what comes next. I'm cautiously optimistic. This is the only post I'll make I promise. I'm not looking to "debate" or whatever. I just want you to know you're harshing my good times.
You're alright <3

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Friend posted:

Nah, Nixon was pardoned for "any crimes he might have committed."

Huh. Wonder where I can get one of those.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Untrustable posted:

no he'll just try to start wars the normal way, like he has before, and he'll 'denigrate' women by being a rapist, and PoC by being a racist, but he'll say white supremacy is bad while supporting the white supremacist system of policing and lawmaking that have made him powerful in the party.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

The ballot LOOKED at you?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

STAC Goat posted:

Actually it was an empty gesture to get votes in Arizona because the article is from September.

Oh my loving :lol:

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

9 dimensional chess. The obama years really are coming back

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

I love the person wearing a cat mask dancing with their dog :3:

e: And also the cameraperson for holding the camera on them.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Untrustable posted:

At the very least, much as I have no confidence in biden, I can't see a future for the left that doesn't involve sharing with the overwhelmingly young, diverse crowds of people going loving apeshit at getting rid of trump. If they are happy that is good, they need to be happy, you can't live forever in misery. It is human to find joy wherever you can, and what is leftism if not to make people as happy as possible?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mila kunis posted:

9 dimensional chess. The obama years really are coming back

Also time-traveling because the story is from September :laffo:

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Angry_Ed posted:

Also time-traveling because the story is from September :laffo:

So?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OwlFancier posted:

At the very least, much as I have no confidence in biden, I can't see a future for the left that doesn't involve sharing with the overwhelmingly young, diverse crowds of people going loving apeshit at getting rid of trump. If they are happy that is good, they need to be happy, you can't live forever in misery. It is human to find joy wherever you can, and what is leftism if not to make people as happy as possible?

Quoth George Orwell: "No loving poo poo."

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Biden won Arizona :smug:

Edit: not that he ultimately needed it

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/GaSecofState/status/1325206123784228865

Keeping this as vague as possible to fuel conspiracies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU