Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

all true patriots announce their operations on twitter :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rah! posted:

lol

all true patriots announce their operations on twitter :smugdon:

That's not even twitter, its the incredibly sad twitter clone for all the nazis who got banned from the real one

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Around: gently caress

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Crane Fist posted:

That's not even twitter, its the incredibly sad twitter clone for all the nazis who got banned from the real one

lmao

:sad:

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Crane Fist posted:

Which one

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah I'm aware I didn't narrow it down much

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Gab is the only one I'd ever heard of.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

gab got their access to payment providers revoked because of all the nazis so parler is a new version that has access to payment providers at least until they get too many nazis and lose access

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1325191316628758529

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

very excited for the coming qanon sectarian war

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

they got him

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

very excited for the coming qanon sectarian war

ive been trying to think of possible factions:

trump is still actually president and he just let joe appear to win

q failed and it is now up to the patriots to finish the job

q failed but is still active in the biden white house

q was a op by the deep state but still largely true

trump/q lost on purpose so he/jfk jr can run for real in 2024

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Farm Frenzy posted:

q-cult is so far up their own collective rear end that even if the true q disappears the failed prophecy nega-hype can probably keep them relatively cohesive while they hallucinate up some new canon, so there's also room for factions to fight over exactly what type of dumb poo poo they even believe.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
it’s going to spin-off so many group house situations where the people all think they’re vampires or married to Sonic the Hedgehog in their minds

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

silentsnack posted:

q-cult is so far up their own collective rear end that even if the true q disappears the failed prophecy nega-hype can probably keep them relatively cohesive while they hallucinate up some new canon, so there's also room for factions to fight over exactly what type of dumb poo poo they even believe.

yeah my guess is that there will be a bunch of individual grifters arguing over different theologies while your average q dipshit holds on by believing a vague version of all of them

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Neon Noodle posted:

it’s going to spin-off so many group house situations where the people all think they’re vampires or married to Sonic the Hedgehog in their minds

looking forward to the threads on these

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Who is going to be the Martin Luther of Q

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh no, he's busy trying to dig his way out of the White House

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

yeah my guess is that there will be a bunch of individual grifters arguing over different theologies while your average q dipshit holds on by believing a vague version of all of them

are you excited for the new and fantastic forms of brain-melting goop that can come out of the next four years

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the number of Q people who will have a come to Jesus moment and realize it was all fake is not zero, but it’s negligible. however if their leader vanishes they will probably splinter into subgroups.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Feldegast42 posted:

Q is Luther, the question is who will be Calvin

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

Q is Luther, the question is who will be Calvin

a name so onerous that all you'd do is groan and go, "well of course it's them"

which is why it'll be Peter Thiel

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

duz posted:

gab got their access to payment providers revoked because of all the nazis so parler is a new version that has access to payment providers at least until they get too many nazis and lose access

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1325229370126991363

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Feldegast42 posted:

here i shitpost, i can do no other.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Bannon reveals himself to be Q and thanks them for the ARG participation. He posts a link to a gaming merchandise store of his own hand-made products.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Honestly, if I was a Q grifter I’d start shopping the “deep state caught and executed” him, thereby upending the plan. Go full religious cult with this thing. A dead prophet to cultists is like loving honey to ants. Start prepping the return.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the number of Q people who will have a come to Jesus moment and realize it was all fake is not zero, but it’s negligible. however if their leader vanishes they will probably splinter into subgroups.

anyone who thinks that the lack of q will cause it to collapse needs to seriously look into the millerite religious movement. they followed an apocalyptic lay preacher named William Miller who based on a particular reading of some biblical passages, predicted the world would end in 1843–1844. around 22 million people today belong to one group or another that traces its origin directly to William Miller and the aftermath of his failed predictions

LordSaturn posted:

it will be interesting to see what the alt-right amounts to without the president behind them

the crazy ones will go full q and rant about lizard deep state adrenochrome harvesting pedophiles because the inherently chaotic world we live in needs the kind of order that only a deranged global conspiracy can provide

the ones who were only ever in it for the camaraderie and violence will go full white nationalist, since there's never a danger of running out of violence there and they're more than willing to give psychological validation to any weirdo who can throw up a roman salute and shout racial slurs

and the rest will just become rank and file republicans, as reactionaries are wont to do

with individuals variously mixing with some or all of those groups as "alt-right" is slowly subsumed into those nebulous subcultures

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

it was already on its way out but the richard spencer white ethnostate part of the alt right is definitely done now. my guess for the future is more boogaloo poo poo and nick fuentes epic memes while all the boomers go for q

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Farm Frenzy posted:

it was already on its way out but the richard spencer white ethnostate part of the alt right is definitely done now. my guess for the future is more boogaloo poo poo and nick fuentes epic memes while all the boomers go for q

maybe i ought to read back through the thread a bit, but doesn’t this seem premature

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Azathoth posted:

anyone who thinks that the lack of q will cause it to collapse needs to seriously look into the millerite religious movement. they followed an apocalyptic lay preacher named William Miller who based on a particular reading of some biblical passages, predicted the world would end in 1843–1844. around 22 million people today belong to one group or another that traces its origin directly to William Miller and the aftermath of his failed predictions

yeah millerism started out about belief in armageddon and ended up being a fun way to spend sunday with your friends. qanon started off being about decoding fortune cookies from a secret agent pedophile hunter but ended up being a way to bond with other lead poisoned boomers.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Office Pig posted:

maybe i ought to read back through the thread a bit, but doesn’t this seem premature

i mean theyll still be around as a weird extreme fringe thing but theyve shrunk so much after charlottesville and have none of the momentum they had in 2016. those /pol/ screencaps a couple pages ago sealed it for me

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Office Pig posted:

The classic alt right has largely broken back up into its constituent elements. Only the proud boys are really still around, but they’re more and more like a regular militia than whatever divorced-dad social club they were going for at the start. Boogs are more like militias too, which while white supremacists, don’t do the culture-war piece that defined the media offense people like Spencer launched in 2015-16.

The half-in irony posters are completely gone and just back to posting about video games or planning to shoot up their schools when they reopen. 4chan aged out of the demographic just like we did.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I'd like to believe this is real :allears:

https://twitter.com/JimJarmuschHair/status/1325209042466217987

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

isn't boog poo poo just literally the richard spencer groyper white ethnostate set going full accellerationism? legit question, i'm prepared to admit that i might be wrong, but i haven't seen any boog that aren't just thinly hiding their desire for a race war behind a thin veneer of political anger.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Azathoth posted:

isn't boog poo poo just literally the richard spencer groyper white ethnostate set going full accellerationism? legit question, i'm prepared to admit that i might be wrong, but i haven't seen any boog that aren't just thinly hiding their desire for a race war behind a thin veneer of political anger.

Spencer’s idea for the alt right was that it would legitimize itself as a distinct politics within American democracy and win over enough people to take control through elections and an active cultural front. Boogs are mass shooters who want to live outside of politics. They’re more like skinheads or old-style militias.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

yeah millerism started out about belief in armageddon and ended up being a fun way to spend sunday with your friends. qanon started off being about decoding fortune cookies from a secret agent pedophile hunter but ended up being a way to bond with other lead poisoned boomers.

The real pedophiles were inside them the whole time.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Spencer’s idea for the alt right was that it would legitimize itself as a distinct politics within American democracy and win over enough people to take control through elections and an active cultural front. Boogs are mass shooters who want to live outside of politics. They’re more like skinheads or old-style militias.

white polo shirts vs hawaiian shirts

it is shocking how paralyzed the right currently is. they really do need daddy

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014

Farm Frenzy posted:

You forgot "Q has gone into occultation and will only come back when patriots (fash) take over".

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I don't think they're as disconnected as all this, although I'd say the Boogaloo aesthetic is closer to Andrew Anglin's variety of nazism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

that's fair. i think the disconnect for me is that i don't see boogs as being so much apolitical as realizing that there's so little electoral appetite for their politics that they've moved on to direct action, as so often happens to right wing extremists

i'm sure that there's some mass shooting fanboys mixed in there who just want to see people die, but there's a ton of groyper/fren/clown boogs who just seem to be exceptionally disillusioned with the wider far right world