Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

EvilHawk posted:

Straight up ignoring Hawaii/Alaska on that map

Well yeah they're the freak states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

That drone formation thing is pretty drat boss. :stare:

Biden has the smart people. Trump has greedy old corrupt people.

The smart people are back in charge.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Give me some Van Halen, Joe

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

Benson Cunningham posted:

Man could I use less god references in here.

I'm with you but also both of them talked about how they're going to get scientists together to work on covid and global warming so that's pretty cool!

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Jiro posted:

I'm sad that sign didn't also have Harris on it as well.
They did it just now. :unsmith:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Madkal posted:

So how many months until Melania divorces Donny?

I think she rides it out till he is gone. 1, shouldn't be that long. 2, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who makes a detailed will, she'll get everything

FiskTireBoy
Nov 2, 2020
Those drones are cool as hell

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
You just know Trump is seething that Biden is getting to do a firework and drone show and he is stuck listening to sound of people hate his guts on the other side of the White House Gates.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I wonder how other countries feel watching this.

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

wilderthanmild posted:

That confetti cannon going off scared the poo poo out of me and I thought someone shot at him.

It even looked like Biden had a split second of worry there before he realized what it was.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Kamala Harris playlist definitely on point

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

TyrantWD posted:

You just know Trump is seething that Biden is getting to do a firework and drone show and he is stuck listening to sound of people hate his guts on the other side of the White House Gates.

He's also listening to fireworks!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1325246498095984640

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

How it started:

How it's going:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Can Pres. Biden arrive to the White House in his super loving boss Stingray on his first day?

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Pakled posted:

It wasn't a perfect speech and I know I'm going to oppose a lot of what joe biden does during his presidency but man it's nice to have a president who isn't an outwardly self-obsessed, petulant baby.

not even trying to be a dick here, but biden is definitely just a more typical inwardly obsessed petulant baby

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You know Trump's most pissed about the fireworks/drones/music post show.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

Are those drones? Thats crazy.

Not THOSE drones

lol

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Immense relief, probably.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Cannot overstate how much different and more tolerable it is to listen to the president (elect) and not feel my brain melting from listening to nonsense word salad.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

FiskTireBoy posted:

Those drones are cool as hell

That’s worrying

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
When you raise 350m a month out from Election Day, you can afford to do a cool drone show.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1325252480347873280

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Jiro posted:

Can Pres. Biden arrive to the White House in his super loving boss Stingray on his first day?

If Biden isn't doing donuts in front of the White House on January 20th then I'm changing my vote

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:911: JOE BIDEN :911:

Kale
May 14, 2010

Harlock posted:

How it started:

How it's going:

The R in Trump reminds me of the Rareware Logo for some reason

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Silly Burrito posted:

Definitely a lot of relief here in the UK. Obviously this adds an additional wrinkle into the Tory Brexit master plan, but christ did we (mostly) hate Trump.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Silly Burrito posted:

Trump was not popular down here in Australia so I imagine most of us either relieved and/or happy and/or hungry because it's lunch time.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

EvilHawk posted:

Definitely a lot of relief here in the UK. Obviously this adds an additional wrinkle into the Tory Brexit master plan, but christ did we (mostly) hate Trump.

Same, EvilHawk. Same.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Silly Burrito posted:

Canadian here. I feel good. Really good. I've talked with a few people today, and it seems like everyone just has an added lightness today. It feels amazing knowing our closest neighbour isn't going to be run by a loving lunatic for another four years.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I just love that the last visual vestige of the trump campaign (that is an oily microcosm of their everything) is loving Rudy Giuliani yelling fraud in front of a god. damned. landscaping. company.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Russia? Probably a little bit sad that he can't gently caress with a President as easily anymore. Then doesn't care and goes and poisons another one of his opposition opponents.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I can’t believe how well orchestrated that was compared to the shitshow convention

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Fuligin posted:

not even trying to be a dick here, but biden is definitely just a more typical inwardly obsessed petulant baby

I don't know, those texts uncovered by Rudy's super detective skills show he at least cares unconditionally about his kids. He also seems to have an actual relationship with his wife and is able to speak to other people like a normal human being.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

BonoMan posted:

I just love that the last visual vestige of the trump campaign (that is an oily microcosm of their everything) is loving Rudy Giuliani yelling fraud in front of a god. damned. landscaping. company.
Correction: a carpark between a landscaping store and a sex shop.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Edit: beaten

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Phoix posted:

If Biden isn't doing donuts in front of the White House on January 20th then I'm changing my vote

WASHINGTON, DC JAN 22, 2021 - President Biden was arrested today after leading DC Metro Police on a high speed chase down Interstate 66 in his Corvette after giving Secret Service agents the slip.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Roger Explosion posted:

Correction: a carpark between a landscaping store and a sex shop.

And a funeral services parlor.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I think she rides it out till he is gone. 1, shouldn't be that long. 2, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who makes a detailed will, she'll get everything

He absolutely keeps a detailed will. He totally makes a show of changing it as both the carrot and the stick with his kids.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Jiro posted:

That depends, can he have his dogs in the car?

Can they also wear aviators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

nine-gear crow posted:

WASHINGTON, DC JAN 22, 2021 - President Biden was arrested today after leading DC Metro Police on a high speed chase down Interstate 66 in his Corvette after giving Secret Service agents the slip.

The Onion is going to have a field day for the next four years.