Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

shyduck posted:

the bowling green massacre

oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Negro Matapacos posted:

did someone collect all this poo poo into one place like they did for obama at whatdidobamadoanyway.com or whatever the gently caress it was? I want to do a variation on the usual doomscrolling and just be reminded of all the lowgrade insanity we've been ingesting daily for the past four years

I read a site that was like whatthefuckjusthappened.com or something like that that had a chronicling of the days trumpy going-ons each day. That was like wayyy back in the day.

edit: looks like it's still up and you can go back

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

actually the mooch was excellent and maybe shined the brightest, but GORKA is legendary as well

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Charlottesville and "both sides."

Speaking of that, John Kelly grimacing/facepalming anytime Trump said something dumb while he was around.

"He knew what he signed up for" and Kelly debasing himself further for Trump

Evil mastermind Steve Bannon getting binned

The week Michael Cohen was busted and the revelation that Sean Hannity was one of his clients

Stephen Miller appearing on Sunday morning news shows once or twice and frightening everyone (and spray-on hair)

Rex Tillerson IQ test

The ridiculous photo of him at Mar a Lago for the "writing my inauguration speech" tweet

The admin trying to stop leaking and having info on the meeting about stopping the leaks leaking

The brief period where the administration felt the heat over immigration protests and people got chased out of restaurants

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

okay honeymoons over you loving succs

you had your day to celebrate now Joe Biden is a piece of poo poo rapist and if you feel good about him being President at all you're getting pushed into a locker with theory books and a flash light

we live in the best of all possible worlds with joe biden, savior of democracy, at the helm of the greatest government to ever exist

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Negro Matapacos posted:

did someone collect all this poo poo into one place like they did for obama at whatdidobamadoanyway.com or whatever the gently caress it was? I want to do a variation on the usual doomscrolling and just be reminded of all the lowgrade insanity we've been ingesting daily for the past four years

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/archive/

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
this is cathartic. it’s like a brain enema flushing out all the tup and tmep

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Vigorously humping the chair while Hillary was speaking

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
obamagate

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I read a site that was like whatthefuckjusthappened.com or something like that that had a chronicling of the days trumpy going-ons each day. That was like wayyy back in the day.

edit: looks like it's still up and you can go back

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS-_HW4NcapEGyiev2ol5QXocwySSjb3WsyNJr2c5Hp9hRyd3KyL62NBypQKkuRu-S54YExR9WvI_b0/pub

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mnuchin not honoring his suicide pact with Mattis and Tillerson

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

nikosoft posted:

Didn't Eric have a pin up of Melania or something? Lol

what the poo poo

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
Sharpiegate 1 and 2.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

When he denied having "a series of mini-strokes," unprompted.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bideo James posted:

Sharpiegate 1 and 2.

what's Sharpiegate 2?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

shyduck posted:

the bowling green massacre

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

trump going to some g20 meeting and taking a golf cart around the resort while all the other leaders walked. lmao

Skrode
May 9, 2018

J. P. Beagley posted:

in current TRAM news

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1325302956363812864?s=20

very funny how he's been abandoned by all his pals so quickly haha

Oof, that's gotta hurt!

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Negro Matapacos posted:

yeah there is the site the poster above me linked and also for the past hour i have been collating

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS-_HW4NcapEGyiev2ol5QXocwySSjb3WsyNJr2c5Hp9hRyd3KyL62NBypQKkuRu-S54YExR9WvI_b0/pub

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the other 18 covids

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Fix posted:

When he denied having "a series of mini-strokes," unprompted.

haha

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
rick perry not realizing that the department of energy handles nukes

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

tillerson finding out he was fired when he was taking a poo poo LMAO

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
Ivanka getting snubbed by actual world leaders at some g6 bullshit

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Matt Whitaker a big dick toilet salesman becoming the attorney general

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Chairman posted:

this is cathartic. it’s like a brain enema flushing out all the tup and tmep

yeah it's good

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Rocks posted:

tillerson finding out he was fired when he was taking a poo poo LMAO

comey finding out he was fired by watching the news

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bruteman posted:

Evil mastermind Steve Bannon getting binned

the best part of this was that he had spent months basically doing nothing except making one extremely nazi-ish commercia at the very end, a few days before the election, and pushing racist poo poo on breitbart. then as soon as he gets in, because he will take any journalist's call, he would get articles about "the mad genius who stays up late reading esoteric texts." and for some reaosn no journalist could figure out he was a speed addict

the first things he did after getting to the white house were to pick a fight with the president's daughter and get himself labeled as the real mind behind trump's decisions lol

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Rocks posted:

trump going to some g20 meeting and taking a golf cart around the resort while all the other leaders walked. lmao

isnt this because he believes that every human is a battery that eventually runs out of power and then dies?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325099845045071873?s=20

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Omg when he decided an interview was over and he just sat down at the Resolute Desk and pretended to read the lone piece of paper intently

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
oh my loving god

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1324944333821370368?s=20

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
remember trumps voter fraud commission that disbanded before even meeting once?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

nuketulsa posted:

isnt this because he believes that every human is a battery that eventually runs out of power and then dies?

it's because he's a lazy gently caress

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

i think that's a woman on her hands and knees facing the other direction

okay yeah i see it now, with something like a thought bubble over her head

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
that time he threw paper towels at crowd of hurricane maria victims like he was a celeb chucking shirts at a Yankees game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEe7_zgZbuI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Scott Pruitt just could not stop gritting, including getting a taxpayer paid employee to pick up a free mattress from the trump hotel