Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

OHYEAH remember the coffee boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

pre-op bebop posted:

what was carter page's job anyway?

foreign policy expert lol

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
That whole administration being filled with crime elementals.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

papadopoulos!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

misdirectomy posted:

The Mooch Man being comms director for like 72 hours before calling Steve Bannon a cocksucker on the record

oh gently caress hahaha I forgot about the cocksucker thing. lmao

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

rachel maddow asking sam nunberg if he was drunk during a live interview was something

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

gloating about joe biden winning is the saddest poo poo today sucks

yeah but gloating about trump losing rules

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

His juche-rear end liar of a doctor claiming he was 6'3" and 239, so 1 lb shy of medically obese. then nominating the dr. to be the surgeon general and ruining his career cause the nomination was shut down because the doctor was an infamous drunk who handed out pills like candy.

Then the next year they "admitted" he'd gained weight up to 243, making him officially obese.

Meanwhile the whole time he's obviously in the 280-300 lb range and anyone with eyeballs can tell lol

said doctor just won a house seat lol

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
that guy who was like the ambassador to the EU who was clearly a huge loving idiot

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

misdirectomy posted:

The Mooch Man being comms director for like 72 hours before calling Steve Bannon a cocksucker on the record

self cocksucker

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

I remember the fallout from the Trump/Putin meeting being the first time I saw a lot of Republicans crack ping because Trump was so deferential to him.

Filthy Hans posted:

Paul Manafort

Trump was going to pick Chris Christie as VP until Manafort pretended Trump's plane broke down and wore him down/pressured him into picking Pence, iirc

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
trombo watching action movies on air force one and fastforwarding to the fight scenes

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

skaboomizzy posted:

foreign policy expert lol

oh my loving god

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

when the trump campaign in 2016 asked john kasich to be VP in 2016 and said he could run all domestic AND foreign policy

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Sunday Morning posted:

That whole administration being filled with crime elementals.

fraud guarantee

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hillary Clinton publicly floating the idea of running in 2020 and the entire world telling her to go away forever

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

:hmmyes:

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

BeefThief posted:

rachel maddow asking sam nunberg if he was drunk during a live interview was something

I think when he was on CNN the lady was like "Sam, I can smell alcohol on your breath - have you been drinking?" lol what a great day that was

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Marx Headroom posted:

trombo watching action movies on air force one and fastforwarding to the fight scenes

doing that for his favorite movie

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

when the saudis axe murdered a wapo journalist and the White House didn’t give a gently caress

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

trump

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Rocks posted:

melanias spooky rear end Christmas decorations. and then it was revealed last month that she hates Christmas too lmao

lmfao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i dont care and u cant make me

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

pre-op bebop posted:

oh my loving god

Page received a PhD degree from SOAS, University of London in 2012, where he was supervised by Shirin Akiner.[2][15] His doctoral dissertation on the transition of Asian countries from communism to capitalism was rejected twice before ultimately being accepted by new examiners.[23] One of his original examiners later said Page "knew next to nothing" about the subject matter and was unfamiliar with "basic concepts" such as Marxism and state capitalism.[24] He sought unsuccessfully to publish his dissertation as a book; a reviewer described it as "very analytically confused, just throwing a lot of stuff out there without any real kind of argument."[2] Page blamed the rejection on anti-Russian and anti-American bias.[24] He later ran an international affairs program at Bard College and taught a course on energy and politics at New York University.[25][26] In more recent years, he has written columns in Global Policy Journal, a publication of Durham University.[3]

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Filthy Hans posted:

Paul Manafort

i wonder if trump pardons him on the way out

would be extremely funny if he didnt

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
hillarys shiteating grin as "dangerous donald" settles on the crowd like a wet fart

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lmao remember the gorilla channel?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

pre-op bebop posted:

what was carter page's job anyway?

he told the irs he had no income

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

when mike pence went to a dolphins game and ran away after the first player kneeled

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

Hillary Clinton publicly floating the idea of running in 2020 and the entire world telling her to go away forever

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Michael Cohen's incredible heel face turn which resulted in : nothing tangible

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

oh my god lmao

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lmao no way

i swear to god it's out there

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

kaleedity posted:

papadopoulos!

and his russian spy wife

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Please change my name to Dildo Madness

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

trump saying he wanted to buy Greenland was legit hilarious

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Trump setting up his biggest rally ever only to get dunked on by a bunch of teenagers on tiktok

then getting so mad about it he tried to ban tiktok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
holy poo poo am i posting while probed?

BREAKIN THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW