Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Skippy McPants posted:

It's not good things, but it's at least undoing some of the horrible things.

https://twitter.com/farhip/status/1325240362789707777

these are unironically good things. the question is will he also go back to the Iran deal as well..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I assume the Child Separation Policy is also in the dumpster on Day 1? Or was that already stopped by the courts at some point? Its hard to keep track of every lovely thing Trump did and what got stopped where and when.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Sorry, I meant "good things" in the sense of new good things, not just unfucking some of the things Trump hosed up.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Al-Saqr posted:

these are unironically good things. the question is will he also go back to the Iran deal as well..

Why would Iran?

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Al-Saqr posted:

I doubt Iran's too interested unless we give them Trump to make up for that general he killed.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

davecrazy posted:

Why would Iran?

Oh i dont know, maybe to get out of crippling sanctions which are causing hyper inflation in the country?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

davecrazy posted:

Why would Iran?

Theyre under extreme sanctions and need to breath out of it.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Republicans posted:

I doubt Iran's too interested unless we give them Trump to make up for that general he killed.

I'm not seeing the problem here?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Olivia Nuzzi has said she's doing a story on the Four Seasons Landscaping business.

Also, I was terrified of armed revolution by the Proud Boys and other militias. Apparently ... they're all bluff?

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Olivia Nuzzi has said she's doing a story on the Four Seasons Landscaping business.

Also, I was terrified of armed revolution by the Proud Boys and other militias. Apparently ... they're all bluff?

Would you go to battle for him?

He was loving golfing today.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Some of the usual larpers showed up at the state houses today for their lame rear end rallies that were dead on arrival because the networks called the election like 2 hours before they were to start on the east coast. Not one single network (that I saw) reported on that bullshit and instead talked about Biden and the celebrations going on around the US.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Bullies like fights they know they can win.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lol thhppbbt

It'll never truly end

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ballz posted:

I mean... these are still good things.

schumer and co are also talking about an EO canceling student debt AND 15 buck hour stuff. probably more too. I think AOC and others will keep a fire under their asses plus other stuff. id like to believe biden can at least try to pull an LBJ with domestic poo poo.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dapper_Swindler posted:

schumer and co are also talking about an EO canceling student debt AND 15 buck hour stuff. probably more too. I think AOC and others will keep a fire under their asses plus other stuff. id like to believe biden can at least try to pull an LBJ with domestic poo poo.

Let's try to avoid the LBJ foreign policy though

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

yeah. its why i said domestic. i don't think anyone outside bolton/etc want wars right now plus we have to try to not get the rest of the world to hate us(more than they already do).

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I hope they start crawling back into their dark online hidey holes because an entire day and counting of people from all walks of life taking to the street and celebrating the loss of their Capital-L Loser Favorite Ex-President (ME!) like they'd just toppled the loving Galactic Empire has upped the already strong stench of "weirdo loser superminority" that was surrounding them before. Plus from the look of it most of them were too busy crying online tears because they just realized that meme magic was a hocus pocus fantasy to go out into the fresh air and actually start poo poo.

Seriously, that split screen of thousands of people celebrating in DC/LA/New York/Atlanta/Georgia/Philly vs. Weird Mike Cernovich, Charlie Kirk, and about 30 other weirdos huddled together in a parking lot in Arizona waving their Trump flags and screaming about sharpies was one HELL of a highlighting contrast.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Nov 8, 2020

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The Glumslinger posted:

joe biden used his position as chair of the foreign relations committee to convince democrats to vote for the iraq war lmao he's going to be awful wrt foreign policy

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

I hope they start crawling back into their dark online hidey holes because an entire day and counting of people from all walks of life taking to the street and celebrating like they'd just toppled the loving Galactic Empire has upped the already strong stench of "weirdo loser superminority" that was surrounding them before. Plus from the look of it most of them were too busy crying online tears because they just realized that meme magic was a hocus pocus fantasy.

Seriously, that split screen of thousands of people celebrating in DC/LA/New York/Atlanta/Georgia/Philly vs. Weird Mike Cernovich, Charlie Kirk, and about 30 other weirdos huddled together in a parking lot in Arizona waving their Trump flags and screaming about sharpies was one HELL of a highlighting contrast.

most of the alt right are gonna either abandon the cause on some level or go deeper in the web. the feds are probably gonna start cracking down on shitfucks like the bowl patrol and other weird terror poo poo heads because its a popular move AND it makes them look good. infighting will also gently caress them.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Armed revolution was never on the table, realistically. I expected a bombing or a mass shooting though so I am pleasantly surprised that there I guess only 2 arrests for people attempting to pull some poo poo and as of yet nobody has died.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

nine-gear crow posted:

I hope they start crawling back into their dark online hidey holes because an entire day and counting of people from all walks of life taking to the street and celebrating the loss of their Capital-L Loser Favorite Ex-President (ME!) like they'd just toppled the loving Galactic Empire has upped the already strong stench of "weirdo loser superminority" that was surrounding them before. Plus from the look of it most of them were too busy crying online tears because they just realized that meme magic was a hocus pocus fantasy to go out into the fresh air and actually start poo poo.

i don't really expect that. this election showed that maga wasn't a fluke. a whole lot of people love trump and/or what he represents, it just so happens a bit more hate him.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

I'd say they were dumb for not recognizing that fascists following through on their promise to attack "the other" is what fascists do during failing administrations, but if they were smart they wouldn't be loving fascists.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Rinkles posted:

i don't really expect that. this election showed that maga wasn't a fluke. a whole lot of people love trump and/or what he represents, it just so happens a bit more hate him.

Yeah the fascists haven't forgotten that the demographics of casual racists and dumbasses are enormous. It just turns out that the actual get-out-there-and-do-something-about-it horsefuckers are tiny.

Sure they've got the police on their side to look the other way and even a lot of courts to let them off light, but there's a thing bullies do when they're entrenched in power-- they enjoy that power. They don't actually need to do poo poo to reap the rewards. They're getting shitfaced, cracking heads, and sucking each other off just fine and will continue to do so under Biden. Why the gently caress would any of them risk their creature comforts to help the Proud Boys or some Internet losers?

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Nov 8, 2020

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

halo party?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:discourse:

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Data Graham posted:

lol thhppbbt

It'll never truly end

LOL, literally Free + S&H. Some Trump Adjacent grifter is trying to get rid of all of his worthless stock.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PUPPET SHOW BALL PIT
and Spinal Tap Rudy Giuliani

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LMAO

Did Rudy get a free hour in the ball pit?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Rinkles posted:

halo party?

maybe i confused my references, this is what i was talking about

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

fashcon

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Holy poo poo

:perfect:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thedonalddidnot.win

quote:

To be fair, I'm pretty sure they are offering him a deal right now. Like letting some of his EO intact when they get into office, if he concedes now and stops contesting. Which of course he'd need in writing, because their word is bullshit.
But if they know their business, that's what they do. And he will certainly consider it. If he does not have much proof of fraud, not even a conservative court could just bend the law. If there is a good chance he'd lose in court, he might take a deal. Personally, I think the anti-CRT EO and the patriotic education commission might be worth it. Dunno if the international trade agreements would be on the table, too much money riding on them for the globalists (including GOP snakes).
But that's just my guess what's happening behind the scenes right now. Of course such deals aren't only extended to him, also to others in the administration; nice cushy jobs or the like for their assistance in convincing him or even backstabbing him. Ugly times right now.
-
I am wearing God's Armor and wielding his sword
There will be Justice in this world
-
JESUS CHRIST! WE LOVE YOU GOD!
STOMPING ON THE ENEMIES!
-
Before the election, I thought we were split Republican/Democrat about 50:50
After this election, I'm almost certain it's more like 70:30 in our favor. Democrats were rejected up and down every ballot all over the country.
Trump needs to see it.
-
Yeah it sucks, I now have my family celebrating that Biden won. Had to call my conservative friends to balance out the isolation.
-
The sad part is that the blue haired degenerates won’t be fighting in any war. loving cowards will use any excuse they can to stay safe and out of Danger while going online and encouraging the genetically superior to kill one another.
Just like in every war, the sissies stay safe while the strong men get killed. The weak are a plague on society.
-
Yup. Never forget. This is bigger than Trump. Through violence theyve destroyed our communities. Through burocracy theyve stolen our families. Through censorship theyve stolen our voice. Now theyre stealing our only representation and projecting its consequences on us? Oh no no no. The consequences of this no longer apply. They dont realize we have nothing to lose...yet here they are thinking theyre calling a bluff.
-
MILF, Beer, Thomas, Gorsuch, Alito. Done.
-
Those loving Republicans will probably try to run Jeb in 2024.
If they do not stick up for Americans and do the right thing with this election fraud, they will never get another vote from me.
-
Amen. We’re going save this country one way or another.
If they steal this then that old WW2 quote about waking a sleeping bear is going be relevant once again. That quote isn’t referring to those communist pansies we’re up against. We’re the sleeping bear. If the courts fail us then we need to wake the hell up and show these fuckers who their daddy is.
-
We need MAGA people only. Republicans are now Trumplicans. The weak, old guard of the GOP needs chased out. Each of us should be running or helping someone run in our districts. MAGA isn't going away, ever.
-

think it's my 2nd or third first go around my apathy was strong because with Obama who loving even thought the president did anything but pat pieces of poo poo on the back. Then Geotus came and I guess two options from his presidency either A. He'd do a good job. Or B. He was the molotov to burn this loving bs agenda down. I never knew both options were a choice
-
Ya..kinda puss-like riding coattails and hiding like spineless fucks...we need new Rep blood..period.
-
My stepbrother is being a massive doomer, he knows it’s rigged but thinks nothing will happen.
What a loving pussy.
-
This is a big point to push to all your recently converted Trump supporter friends and family. The new Magas dont understand this yet
Ive drilled it into their heads that Clinton, Gore, Bush, Obama, Biden, McCain, Romney, etc etc are all the same group. All of our elections have been completely controlled by the same shadow org
We have to vote for some of them to retain a semblance of control because even a uniparty Republican is better than a Democrat, but any real chance we get to replace them we have to take
-
don’t think they realize this, but they need to. I am a young, first time voter and without Trump, I would’ve never even considered voting republican. I went from not paying much attention to politics and thinking republicans were a bunch of bureaucrats, to being a proud American patriot and even donated to Trump’s campaign.
If they do not back Trump now I can never see myself voting for or backing the republican party ever again, save for a few lions like Ted Cruz. They need to understand this clearly and act now before they lose their supporters.
-
It’s such loving bullshit and they did a terrible job hiding their fraud. You’re telling me people went and voted R for senators and representatives but not TRUMP? The big ticket event?? That’s like going to a UFC fight and leaving before the main event. Yeah right. Give me a loving BREAK
-
Let Trump or Jr run as an independent and watch both parties melt. I'm pissed we've been putting up with this for awhile, but unless it makes a material difference they let it go. Wtf.
-
I'll vote locally, but fuuuuuuuck Dewine. gently caress that guy and gently caress our State Senators and Congressman....gently caress them. I'll never vote outside of locally ever again as the vote would be a sham. I'm not playing the false left/right paradigm game, sorry. Next we will have Camel Toe vs Mittens....
-
POTUS DJT will be victorious through all of this. He knows his enemies and he knows their moves before they make them. VICTORY COMING!
-
I'm a baby pede but long time GEOTUS supporter. This train ride is just now getting exciting - like The Wolverine scene where he's fighting the Yakuza.
-
It's because he understands there is absolutely nothing to gain by quitting, especially when you're dealing with such evil and graceless people like the Democrat Party. You fight to the end and you don't feel sorry for yourself. It goes without saying.
Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ
-
Trump could announce a new country tmrw called United States of Maga and I would apply for citizenship and defend its constitution.
-
Hey just an idea, should we be dumpster diving at the dodgy voting centers for evidence before the bins are taken?
-
Lol. Trump should challenge New Jersey. We did full mail in ballots for the entire state. It was a poo poo show in the primaries. The level of fraud or incompetence you could uncover in Newark alone would be shocking.
-
imagine all of this poo poo going down and not having this website.
You Patriots rock.
Don't panic... the only thing we couldn't predict was how virulent the end result of this decision would be.
The left's memory lasts 15 seconds in its entirety, making for a volatile mixture of sex addicted drug addicts who 'literally' say 'literally' every 5 seconds.
For one, don't forget - God is in control, not you, not your hands, not your fingers. God.
Be motivated, be as dedicated as you can be, but honestly, do not let your duty as a man, woman, mother, father, child of God go neglected.
This is already won, you got that in mind, do not start conflicts, do not feed the insanity that is the left unhinged.
Nothing on the side of the media owned, coopted, con-artist left will fool those who fear the Lord God - respect, is what they fail to possess.
Respect the Law, the Constitution, and your God Given intelligence. Think for yourself and do what you feel is best in the moment.
The mark of the beast is a failure of due dilligence to research the facts for yourself.
Don't let the mark of delusion stain your reputation!
-
This pervasive, vehement-denial mindset, is going to make for a very, very hard snapping when Donald gets his legal victories to count votes properly. If you think at how they rioted for George Floyd, there is going to be 1000x the anger, at least. Whatever. Keep up the good work to gather evidence!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They’re at bargaining, and they’re about as good at it as trump is.

Why would anyone make a deal with him about conceding when there’s zero to be gained by having him concede?

Tnega
Oct 26, 2010

Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Thedonalddidnot.win

General Election Liveposting Thread: encouraging the genetically superior to kill one another

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I want clips of MAGA losers crying in Tik tok and twitter videos please

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

You're Fyred Festival

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Hedrigall posted:

I want clips of MAGA losers crying in Tik tok and twitter videos please

They don't make those kinds of videos. They make "angry ranting while sitting in car" videos. They would sooner kill themselves than do performative sadness.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Enjoying thedonald twerps talking about legal victories when all the legal actions have pretty much already been thrown out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I'm digging the "I Studied the Blade: Variations on a Theme" posts myself.