Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Lpzie posted:

OOOOOBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

periodically checking Nate Silver's Coup Forecast

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

lmao is that one of these cars

e: nevermind I was mistaken but still lol at this car

i hate these things so much

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
america sucks lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Buddykins posted:

america sucks lmao

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Plinkey posted:

are we talking about people from new jersey now?

making jokes about the sheer crazy amount of food you get at family events (it's still crazy)

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MysteriousStranger posted:

What age gap? I see where you are going here so let me shut this bullshit down. I'm engaged to a beautiful woman who's three years older than me and is an American. She has her own job and career and never needed me. You want to troll more? We are both divorced. Pick your fight with that.

I feel like assuming an ethnicity is mail order child brides or whatever is kind of racist too lol

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Buddykins posted:

america sucks lmao

listen here, jack,

america has dogs in it ok tha'ts all i got

Laplacean Demon
Jan 20, 2004

LegendaryFrog posted:

So if on a whim you created an account impersonating a certain US Senator on Parler, and then forgot about it for 5 months, only to log back on today to find you had 28k followers who absolutely believe you are the real one... what would you do ?

Don't do any Q poo poo.
Do ads for four seasons total landscaping.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

LegendaryFrog posted:

So if on a whim you created an account impersonating a certain US Senator on Parler, and then forgot about it for 5 months, only to log back on today to find you had 28k followers who absolutely believe you are the real one... what would you do ?

"Fred Trump was buried with $3 million cash and a CD-ROM containing evidence that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

triple sulk posted:

i hate these things so much

why?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Buddykins posted:

america sucks lmao

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/Wale/status/1325136739552305152

what did he mean by this??

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

LegendaryFrog posted:

The grift would be monumental

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Assuming it's a child marriage because of ethnicity seems like the wrong approach when the more obvious and correct one is to mock the poster for being upset at how much their spouse loves to cook

If she wants to turn you into a fat lord then it is your duty to oblige her

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The only thing I need to do for work is get a parking pass and tbh I'll probably procrastinate the gently caress out of that because (1) my temporary one lasts for the rest of the month and (2) we are going to complete telework at that time too lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Cnn predicts Corn Pop defeats Carrot Top for speaker of the house

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

please for the love of god don't impersonate a u.s. senator and scam people at the same time. pick one or the other.

preferably not the first one. it's probably inherently illegal in some form. actually just don't do anything in this scenario.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Johnny Joestar posted:

please for the love of god don't impersonate a u.s. senator and scam people at the same time. pick one or the other.

preferably not the first one. it's probably inherently illegal in some form. actually just don't do anything in this scenario.

But the content!

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Is everyone here fighting. Love 2 fight i can argue about anything. What is it this time

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Epic High Five posted:

Assuming it's a child marriage because of ethnicity seems like the wrong approach when the more obvious and correct one is to mock the poster for being upset at how much their spouse loves to cook

I'd love to be fat because of kickass Filipino food. Sadly I'm only fat because of pretty middling food.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Zurtilik posted:

But the content!

look i don't think the feds have the greatest sense of humor

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/lj4WfOF.mp4

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Zurtilik posted:

But the content!

see thats why they should post the goatman

parler is *explicitly* twitter for nazis. literally nobody will be harmed in the goatseing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

they're loud as poo poo and people drive them pretty recklessly

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Epic High Five posted:

didnt assume, i asked rudely bc hes got a rap sheet full of making ugly racial generalizations and getting spanked for it which i noticed after he made some more weird racial generalizations

but hes weird enough tht a power imbalance wouldt haave been surprising

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

that’s Joe Budden

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

shovelbum posted:

I feel like assuming an ethnicity is mail order child brides or whatever is kind of racist too lol

I turned 40 this year, she's older... we are if anything old wrinkly fucks that work out a lot, rock climb, and her family makes too much drat food... the horror, the horror.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

sportsgenius86 posted:

that’s Joe Budden

oh lmao. tbh i only know him from this tweet:

https://twitter.com/joebudden/status/269342319470333953?lang=en

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Filipinos are probably the original baseline human from which the rest of us evolved

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lol

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

MysteriousStranger posted:

it's really odd given our backgrounds but I love it. you had the lechon whole pig yet?

Hell yes. Had it in Cebu

Two guys cooking it on the side of the road, we took a picture and heard them say 'hahaha facebook' among the tagalog directed at my pasty white rear end.

We also make sizzling gambas, sinigang, menudo, and calamansi marinated bbq from time to time.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

do not listen to this boring person ^

the answer is obviously link them your indiegogo to raise money for donal trumps legal team undoing jow bidens election theft

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Buddykins posted:

america sucks lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/qLqxOqa.mp4

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

legit thought this was basically animal abuse until the last three seconds

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

augias posted:

Is everyone here fighting. Love 2 fight i can argue about anything. What is it this time

imagine some personal details about a poster from their lovely posting and attack them for it

you white trash hick

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

t

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

augias posted:

click that dudes rap sheet then imagine what its like being his wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
racist against white sex tourists