Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

now take a cider drink :slick:

Then take a lager drink. :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Sing the songs that remind you of the good time

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

Sing the songs that remind you of the good time

:peanut:

Prof. Crocodile

Non-trashing side note: who sings 'Danny Boy' to remind them of the good times? That song is somber as hell.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Trashed crew, I am just gonna crawl into the trash for tonight and then remain there, possibly permanently, or at least permanently for tonight

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
:whatup: TC!

Trashed as heck and vibing with some tunes. How's my favorite corner of the internet tonight?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

magic cactus posted:

:whatup: TC!

Trashed as heck and vibing with some tunes. How's my favorite corner of the internet tonight?

drunk as hell and proud of it :rubshands:

magic cactus

:hellyeah:

:cheers:

more falafel please

forums poster

trashed, ama

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

mead? bitters? don't leave me hangin

more falafel please

forums poster

mead? bitters? don't leave me hangin

beer & bourbon. just poured the last beer of the night, "deciduous" from trillium. it looks like orange juice

Areola Grande

are u saying u put the bourbon in the beer?!?
wtf man

more falafel please

forums poster

wtf man

well yes but only in my stomach

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

well yes but only in my stomach

ok whew I was in a state for a minute there

more falafel please

forums poster

it's not Taco Bell you can't just put anything you have with anything else you have and call it a new thing

Areola Grande

it's not Taco Bell you can't just put anything you have with anything else you have and call it a new thing

feeling a new level of bond w/ u 2nite in BYOB bud. I should probably be posting on the goodnight thread tho :hf:

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Non-trashing side note: who sings 'Danny Boy' to remind them of the good times? That song is somber as hell.

Maybe it was Margaret Thatcher's funeral?

Ass-penny

I just finished my whiskey, gonna try and keep this buzz going with some beers. I'm listening to Earl Sweatshirt and playing Resident Evil 7 still but now I'm thinking about listening to Chumbawamba.

take the moon

by sebmojo
just chatted w frens, want 2 listen to the new thou

e: or its old lol its some singer idk much bout guesting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

I just finished my whiskey, gonna try and keep this buzz going with some beers. I'm listening to Earl Sweatshirt and playing Resident Evil 7 still but now I'm thinking about listening to Chumbawamba.

oh man I should listen to Some Rap Songs again earl loving slaps

Ass-penny

oh man I should listen to Some Rap Songs again earl loving slaps

Earl indeed slaps. I'm listening to Nevermind the Ballots... Here's the Rest of Your Life on Youtube and it is funny listening to ads interrupting this anarchopunk aesthetic they had going on on this record. And if y'all mfers ain't heard this one yet... you're going to want to check it out.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

more falafel please

forums poster

earl is as old as I was when I discovered odd future and that's loving me up tbh

Ass-penny

Oh poo poo, yeah lookin at his wiki he's still a pretty young dude.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

freezingprocess

a great thing about vodka is that you can mix it with anything. Juice, soda, chicken noodle soup...it just doesn't matter.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

freezingprocess posted:

a great thing about vodka is that you can mix it with anything. Juice, soda, chicken noodle soup...it just doesn't matter.

Vodka gravy baby!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

you say this, but my scotch and kombucha begs to differ

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

The Voice of Labor

wtf man

it's called a boiler maker. it's a legit real drink yo

Trying

just wanna see :dippy: :females: next to each other i am trash also

Prof. Crocodile

owlhawk911 posted:

you say this, but my scotch and kombucha begs to differ

Ah yes, scotch and kombucha. Two drinks from different worlds that yearn for one another. Theirs was a forbidden love.

Derpies

by sebmojo
Gonna sneak some nips tonight because it is a Holiday tomorrow and since the Blue Man beat the Orange man I don't have to move across the world so that is a good reason to celebrate the troops.

----------------

magic cactus

drank some red wine and now I'm washing it down with a nice Czechvar pilsner.

The Voice of Labor

only just (and accidentally) realized my keyboard has a calculator button that brings up the windows calculator. using the power of strong drink to train myself to use it instead of digging through the start menu

more falafel please

forums poster

The Voice of Labor posted:

only just (and accidentally) realized my keyboard has a calculator button that brings up the windows calculator. using the power of strong drink to train myself to use it instead of digging through the start menu

it's like the only special keyboard button I use. I don't even use the volume buttons for some reason

The Voice of Labor

it is such a thing as you would never think to want for had it not been given to you

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

back in the day i had a keyboard with buttons for browser, media player, file manager, email, idk what else the fucker had like 6 of em. big ol buttons all arched across the top. volume/media control buttons, a weird slider thing on one side, just a glorious mess of a keyboard. i never used any of it

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

Hate to interrupt this tech talk but I am very drunk by pouring beer into vodka shots and injesting them orally.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Hate to interrupt this tech talk but I am very drunk by pouring beer into vodka shots and injesting them orally.

sounds brave. how'd that go

Ass-penny

rear end-penny posted:

I am very drunk

take the moon

by sebmojo
i stained my laptop keyboard w/ coffee so my posting rig is an old and weak laptop w/ no battery life w a ramen sauce stained external keyboard and mouse

no regrets (except like my whole life lmao)

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

take the moon posted:

i stained my laptop keyboard w/ coffee so my posting rig is an old and weak laptop w/ no battery life w a ramen sauce stained external keyboard and mouse

no regrets (except like my whole life lmao)

stay trashed homie