Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

Bumping this cause Nathan is making moves.

https://www.scoobyeats.com

Edit: that links giving me a warning for some reason when I post it here. I mean I get that it’s cursed but.

Invalid site certificate, new owner, whatever you viewed there is now gone and not on archive.org either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

Invalid site certificate, new owner, whatever you viewed there is now gone and not on archive.org either.

They're trying to silence him!:tinfoil:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BigBadSteve posted:

this is just what happens when you park on a site before you've paid for the license from the parent company

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

The White Dragon posted:

this is just what happens when you park on a site before you've paid for the license from the parent company

And he would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids! :argh:

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Alright well I screenshotted this from his IG yesterday. He also set up a ScoobyEats account there. I’ve been debating wether or not the menu includes Scooby snacks or giant sandwiches, but I won’t be surprised if it’s just Scooby shaped pizzas and Scoobacinnos.

https://i.imgur.com/AMgdl9H.png

I’ve been on this site for a decade and a half and I still dont know how to imbed that my apologies.

Edit: IG link https://instagram.com/scoobyeats?igshid=15sb57mtthnmp

Lt. Cock fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Nov 12, 2020

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

didn't the scooby OPs just die? nathan?! hate Mon, hate Mon, what have ye done?!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i guess we definitively know which american cartoons they show in saudi arabia, now

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Lt. Cock posted:

giant sandwiches

Dagwood sandwiches by BlondieEats

What a smart and talented businessman Nathen is, coming up with the brilliant idea of cartoon themed fast food using existing IP.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen For You

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

oh but seriously I posted:

didn't the scooby OPs just die? nathan?! hate Mon, hate Mon, what have ye done?!

Wait check this relevant post from Nathen.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lt. Cock posted:

A touching tribute

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Lt. Cock posted:

He saw what GarfieldEATS was and decided to save himself the shame and embarrassment

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender
🤔😥:rip:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Scooby Eats rear end?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Hold up, Joe Ruby and Ken Spears? As in Ruby-Spears? As in the creators of the best Megaman cartoon?

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

This is the day we all knew was coming but could never prepare for :rip:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

breaking news:

the tweet in question

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1323825817223368709

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Wtf :nallears:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I’m sure he put a lot of energy and brainpower into this whole venture. Oh well. Plenty of occasions and places you can wear an orange suit, right? Hopefully his cat named, uh, Garfield won’t be too much of a negative reminder of all this.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey guys, check it out:

"Garfield Eats Crap"

Whadda ya think?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Nathan what are you doing to us? You can’t get Scooby and just throw out Garfield like yesterday’s garfacinno.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Came for the lasagna but stayed for the rant against academic institutions.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

He even got a brown suit!

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1321177148305100805?s=20

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Between the way he talks (that lasagna announcement is disgusting, like he's trying to make it sexy) and the phrase "we are all walking brands" I don't think I've ever hated a human being more.

Edit: also, I love that his response to GarfieldEats crashing and burning is to think "well I must have the wrong ancient brand that people only like ironically now, I'll just do the same thing but Scooby Doo."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

im pretttttty sure the landlord for his store is dead/absent

the whole row of shops on that side are miserable failures of businesses but never seem to have any turnover

off the top of my head:

2 convenience stores
1 balloon + party supplies store
sushi place
travel agency
weird foreign bank storefront
and a "gentleman's club"

i guess the landlord saw my post because now everybody is getting kicked out
(including my favorite bar)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

quote:

I ONLY GOT TO TASTE GARFIELD SHAPED PIZZA SLATHERED IN JON ARBUCKLE SAUCE ONCE

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I mean, as always, this is terrible, but it seems like he has finally come around to the most reasonable suggestion from this thread and is selling Garfield-branded lasagna as actually makes some modicum of sense

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
GarfieldEats it.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

GarfieldEats it.

got 'em

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
This guy is such a train wreck it's amazing. It brings joy to my life. On the other hand, I hate that he's such a complete and abject failure of a human being and constantly fails upwards.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I wish he would write a 2nd book

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

pseudanonymous posted:

This guy is such a train wreck it's amazing. It brings joy to my life. On the other hand, I hate that he's such a complete and abject failure of a human being and constantly fails upwards.

This is how I felt about Doobies doghouse

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

yikes! posted:

I wish he would write a 2nd book

wish granted

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1313158598097342465

e: this might be the same book as was read in this thread ages ago and he's just pushing it as new, I don't know

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I like that “suppression” is the reflection of the title. Does he think that’s the reason the book hasn’t sold?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he kept the orange branding

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

gonna shagg it up with a hot dog

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
UNEDITED

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pastry of the Year posted:

wish granted

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1313158598097342465

e: this might be the same book as was read in this thread ages ago and he's just pushing it as new, I don't know

UNEDITED because the one thing holding Nathen back was having an editor go through his ramblings before publication.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Friendship ended with GARF now SCOOB is best friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
ScoobyEats, now featuring Scooby's Kitty Crunchies aka cat poo poo covered in litter. Ol Scoobs loves 'em!