Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I don’t like the new UI for demons souls

I don't like the new anything for demon's souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Sean Murray: You see that PS5 over there?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I don't like the new anything for demon's souls

This. gently caress you, Sony.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Salty haters coming out of the woodwork here, jealousy reaching fever pitch 2 days before release

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

:smug:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Goondolences

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm probably getting a PS5 eventually for FF16 and FF7R2 but demon's souls looks like rear end. Bluepoint sucks. Farewell.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congrats on the new house

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I stand with you against these slugs

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm probably getting a PS5 eventually for FF16 and FF7R2 but demon's souls looks like rear end. Bluepoint sucks. Farewell.

The Final Fantasies are probably just timed exclusives

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
not playing a final fantasy game on a drat pc, im normal

Incorrect Username
Feb 21, 2011

post office workers training to deliver the ps5 by watching double features of fitzcarraldo and operation dumbo drop

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’m receiving a Sony PlayStation 5 on the 12th and I’m not sorry about it. In fact I’m quite excited.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What’s there to even play on the ps5 that is worth getting excited about right now?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bugsnax motherfucker!

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would play demon souls on the ps5 if I could get both for free. Lmk when the epic games store starts giving away consoles

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Bugsnax motherfucker!

I’m not even gonna google what this is. :dukedog:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What’s there to even play on the ps5 that is worth getting excited about right now?

I hear the next-gen patch for Anthem is gonna be lit

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I want one because my ps4 died but if I can get my hands on it demons souls is the only game i'm interested in .

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is it back compatible with PS4? Is it discs only?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I think you can play both digital and physical PS4 games on the PS5

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it runs 99.9999% of ps4 games and runs them better but for some dumb reason sony was cagey about actually saying that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i kinda want one just to keep playing the same ps4 games im already playing

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

You apparently can’t transfer PT to the ps5 because of im guessing Konami, the executives and shareholders of which all deserve to be ritualistically slaughtered in video games and definitely NOT in real life

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

You apparently can’t transfer PT to the ps5 because of im guessing Konami, the executives and shareholders of which all deserve to be ritualistically slaughtered in video games and definitely NOT in real life

If you deleted it on your PS4 you had to use a VPN to redownload it. Not sure if you can for PS5.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

lol check this out

https://www.gamesradar.com/pt-ps5-transfer-playable/

https://www.engadget.com/kojima-pt-silent-hills-ps5-backward-compatability-205847752.html

quote:

But what makes that situation stranger still is that it was playable on the PS5 at one point. Polygon's Michael McWhertor reports when he first got his PS5 review unit, he could both transfer the game and play it on the console. However, at some time in the last few days, the situation changed. McWhertor says you can't play P.T. on the PS5 anymore. After factory resting his PS5, he learned he couldn't transfer the game any longer as well. A Sony spokesperson told Polygon the change in backward compatibility on PS5 "was a publisher decision."

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
lol at Konami's unrelenting pettiness. I wish they would just sell their IP to a publisher who gives a drat

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im starting to think that this goes beyond being petty because all this takes active effort which konami does not like. i imagine theres probably some legal poo poo involved

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

tfw texans are turning demons souls into darksiders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJ6cIjXrQY&t=95s

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/jackfrags/status/1326503065810251776?s=19

UX design is my passion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

wow it's so loving ugly

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

wow it's so loving ugly

ummm it says right there "Gorgeous game!"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

wow it's so loving ugly

it really is

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Its going to pwn

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it looks soooooo bad that somebody should buy me a PS5 + a copy of the deluxe edition so I can play it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

it looks soooooo bad that somebody should buy me a PS5 + a copy of the deluxe edition so I can play it

Hahaha imagine if someone did this for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

*checking who i got in the imp secret santa pool*