Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
feeling warm vibes from the crew shot. fire helps too :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

It's gonna be too cold for campfires soon. I'm burning logs pilfered from my neighbor's woodpile :twisted:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

prepuce repurposed posted:

It's gonna be too cold for campfires soon. I'm burning logs pilfered from my neighbor's woodpile :twisted:

it's never too cold for campfires! what's the official trashed crew take on drinkin + drivin? the ol road beer?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Areola Grande

owlhawk911 posted:

it's never too cold for campfires! what's the official trashed crew take on drinkin + drivin? the ol road beer?

It's fine at night on dirt roads and other country roads w/ no cops and nary a motorist. I used to do it every night with friends but I haven't lived in the country for a long time

:negative:

Areola Grande

there's nothing like driving in the country at night especially this time of year. Windows down, heater blasting. A cold sixer, a friend and some good tunes

grip it and rip it babyyyy :rice: :feelsgood:

The Voice of Labor

man that walk was nice. kiddo was chanting "black lives matter" on the way out to the park.

hope you all have or find some joy in your trashed journeys.

don't forget that you can always adopt. living with the least financially stable and trashest of the trashed is still a million times better than living with, say, christian fundamentalists

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Sorry I haven't been trashing much lately. I hurt my back a few days ago, and the pain and the meds have kept me plenty trashed, but not in a good way.
I have renewed respect for people who have to deal with chronic severe pain.
MRI tomorrow. Fortunately I have insurance, and I've already met my deductible for this year.
Getting old sucks sometimes. :corsair:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

Sorry I haven't been trashing much lately. I hurt my back a few days ago, and the pain and the meds have kept me plenty trashed, but not in a good way.
MRI tomorrow. Fortunately I have insurance, and I've already met my deductible for this year.

Hang in there bud :sympathy:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Barking Gecko posted:

Sorry to hear. Wishing you a speedy recovery and glorious return to trashed crew BG!

:cheers:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

there's nothing like driving in the country at night especially this time of year. Windows down, heater blasting. A cold sixer, a friend and some good tunes

grip it and rip it babyyyy :rice: :feelsgood:

:clint: :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj0Sd44LAuc

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Hang in there bud :sympathy:
I'll manage.

BTW - Drinking and driving is a really bad idea. Urban or rural doesn't matter. No offense, but please find another way to be a rebel. I want y'all to be trashing here in the yob for many years to come.

owlhawk911

my grandpa used to have this move where he'd hold an empty can of coors light out the window in just the right place and let go, and it would fly into the bed of his pickup truck every single time. rip grandpa

Papa Was A Video Toaster

owlhawk911 posted:

my grandpa used to have this move where he'd hold an empty can of coors light out the window in just the right place and let go, and it would fly into the bed of his pickup truck every single time. rip grandpa

wow. that is slick and also very redneck
like the time i learned you can you use a tab from a can to hold a rolled up bill

more falafel please

forums poster

i've never lived anywhere rural but i don't drink and drive at all. to be fair i don't really drive but it scares the poo poo out of me

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

rear end-penny posted:

I only did that when I worked at the Renaissance festival. I'm at home so I don't need that pretense. just diluting it for consumablity.

I knew everybody was drunk at rennesance festivals. It's really got that vodka in a crinkly crystal spring bottle kinda vibe

Ass-penny

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

I knew everybody was drunk at rennesance festivals. It's really got that vodka in a crinkly crystal spring bottle kinda vibe

Well yeah. They "don't want you to" if you are working but there's a very "if you can do your job I'm not saying poo poo" vibe. Patrons are dumb as poo poo though. One dude watched me chuck a 2 liter of Coke into a garbage bin and he said "you don't recycle?"
To which I replied "it's 1575 man recycling hasn't been invented yet," and he took that statement at face value.

Drinking/driving talk. I've done it a few times. I'm not proud. There were times it was necessary, like cops busted up a party and said "if you don't live here, leave," and I'd just done a shot a Johnny Walker with a mate, because "you can kick it an extra hour and sober up." My sister still has issues with an injury sustained from a drunk rear ending her back in the early 00s. I'm not here to judge y'all for what you are doing but driving drunk is not something to do flippantly.

Areola Grande

for the record I haven't done it since my dirt road days 17 years ago. ngl tho, it felt awesome to be so free out there in the woods

owlhawk911

i'm just shitposting i can't help it, all life is sacred and you should act responsibly and be a good steward and never risk yours or another's in any way

but, i mean...

Areola Grande

holy poo poo. Trashed Crew thread is at 123 pages. 420 of em is starting to look realistic 4 once

Areola Grande

owlhawk911 posted:

but, i mean...

if there's anywhere 2 discuss this it's here or 4chan. I'm glad we're doing it here ffs. Tell me/us a good "drunk way home" tale or w/e. Anyone. I'm in the mood 4 a pilsner and a goon story :allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

not driving atm btw!!!

magic cactus

I drunk drove exactly once in my life. Met up with a buddy from college, had like two beers at a bar. Wrapped up the meeting, felt buzzed but needed to get home. Drove home fine, but there was definitely an element of "I need to pay attention" as I drove. Not swerving all over the road or anything, just this sense of "be aware". A pal of mine in undergrad used to drive drunk and I worried about her every single time she did. But for my part I'm glad I did it, so I never felt the need to do it again.

Areola Grande

magic cactus posted:

I drunk drove exactly once in my life. Met up with a buddy from college, had like two beers at a bar. Wrapped up the meeting, felt buzzed but needed to get home. Drove home fine, but there was definitely an element of "I need to pay attention" as I drove. Not swerving all over the road or anything, just this sense of "be aware". A pal of mine in undergrad used to drive drunk and I worried about her every single time she did. But for my part I'm glad I did it, so I never felt the need to do it again.

ty MC. it's risky business but fun. That's the problem

owlhawk911

i've never actually driven drunk lol, i barely drink. i did however used to mix up jugs of kool-aid with cwe hydrocodone and blend that ~50/50 with my mtn dew into what i called "motion potion" and put in 18hr/1000 mile+ days listening to psytrance as king of the road

those were the days

owlhawk911

you see, it's fine, because the mtn dew keeps you awake

Areola Grande

:stare: dad?!?

owlhawk911

*lowers shades, turns psytrance down just a little* yes, my son?

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

owlhawk911 posted:

i've never actually driven drunk lol, i barely drink. i did however used to mix up jugs of kool-aid with cwe hydrocodone and blend that ~50/50 with my mtn dew into what i called "motion potion" and put in 18hr/1000 mile+ days listening to psytrance as king of the road

those were the days

that sounds incredible. the lost american way. opiates don't impair your motor ability until a pretty high dosage anyway

magic cactus

owlhawk911 posted:

those were the days

:krad:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I hate to kill the vibe here but please don't drive while trashed, friends. There's nothing less chill than a fatal accident :(

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

selan dyin

can I :420: in here firendos

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Anemone Thief posted:

can I :420: in here firendos

You can :420: anywhere you like, friend :3:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

freezingprocess

chasing jager with a screwdriver. it has a nice balance to it.
my balance isn't so great.

Ass-penny

Owl dad 9/11 please drive safe and also please call me on my birthday this year TIA.

Ass-penny

Also for this thread because I been posting way too much in the chat thread:
I took an accidental nap when my roomie turned on a show we are watching together. I woke up for the most recent few episodes, bit ultimately he went to bed and I tried playing video games and decided I hate em and I've been drinking and lurking other SA forums for an hour. I now know Chewbecca's pain :negative:

Escape From Noise

Having a little Chimay blue

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

I tried playing video games and decided I hate em

You are finally a true gamer

owlhawk911

Rarity posted:

You can :420: anywhere you like, friend :3:

how about... in the car :twisted:

owlhawk911

what u call a "fatal accident" i call a "glorious ascension to eternal chill"