Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
He’s actually going to do every dumb fake cartoon restaurant suggestion in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

yikes! posted:

I wish he would write a 2nd book

GARFIELD ATE [my soul]
nathen mazri tell all the story of Garfield EATS! the famous restaurant in canada. nathem mazri entergages the audience with five thrilling chapters about the great trials faced by nathen mazri to overcome the cynicism of viacom, inc. to find the Beauty of the Garfield license. but this is the beginning of nathen's hard life! haters, trolls, and lazy people who look but do not buy. the children who love Garfield, but hate Garfield EATS! nathen mazri cannot understand it. namaset

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I had a stress dream last night about getting my cash stolen in a very crowded GarfieldEATS, what do you think it means

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Killingyouguy! posted:

I had a stress dream last night about getting my cash stolen in a very crowded GarfieldEATS, what do you think it means

Was the fact that it was crowded the thing that made you realize it was a dream?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

He’s actually going to do every dumb fake cartoon restaurant suggestion in this thread

One day we will live in a world where every business you walk past will be branded with the name and likeness of some such long forgotten IP of yesteryear. I’m actually pretty confident this is Nathen’s vision.

Edit: I just wanted to add that GarfieldEats has made my one buddy’s GF cry uncontrollably since jump and she doesn’t know why.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

just walked by it. the rumors are true. all that is left is the garfield-etched glass divider

rip sweet prints

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I never got to ironically eat there. Which is fine by me, really.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I never got to ironically eat there. Which is fine by me, really.

Ironic eating has the same ultimate effects as unironic eating :rant: :colbert: :nono:

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Lt. Cock posted:

One day we will live in a world where every business you walk past will be branded with the name and likeness of some such long forgotten IP of yesteryear.

Nostalgia will eat itself. Unlike punk rock, quite literally!

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Was the fact that it was crowded the thing that made you realize it was a dream?

:golfclap:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

it is now even more insane

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1327022882111840262

"Finally, garfield & @nathenmazri are FREE."

like uh from what dude

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

“GarfieldEATS was one of tourists’ destinations to visit in #Toronto.”

boy that sure is a ringing...declaration of the former existence of a thing :geno:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

You know how some people think our souls are infinitely more powerful once freed from the prisons that are our bodies, well,

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Killingyouguy! posted:

You know how some people think our souls are infinitely more powerful once freed from the prisons that are our bodies, well,

lmao

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Pastry of the Year posted:

like uh from what dude

free from plum give out

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I had one request, that my friend visiting me from Toronto in February bring me one of these godforsaken pizzas so I could eat it on the beach.

Now this dream will never come true.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Just bake yourself a lovely thin crust with carrot baby food for sauce bc that's what it tasted like

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I hope ScoobEats returns in the same building that GarfieldEats was in before it was FREED.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

that picture isnt even from today, all that poo poo was gone when i looked earlier lmao

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Love me, feed me, don't free me!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Didn't he have another location in, I dunno, Markham or something?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

it is now even more insane

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1327022882111840262

"Finally, garfield & @nathenmazri are FREE."

like uh from what dude

guh?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 13, 2020

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mordja posted:

Didn't he have another location in, I dunno, Markham or something?
The first one was in Dubai, but I can't tell if it still exists or not either. Then I guess there was supposed to be another in London, Ontario, then next year in real London and Ireland?

https://garfield.fandom.com/wiki/GarfieldEats

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Has anyone pointed out this whole thing is slightly preposterous

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Knormal posted:

The first one was in Dubai, but I can't tell if it still exists or not either. Then I guess there was supposed to be another in London, Ontario, then next year in real London and Ireland?

https://garfield.fandom.com/wiki/GarfieldEats

This was written by Nathen, so I don't believe a word of it. There is definitely not a Dubai location, he just wrote that so he could be a fastfood chain.

"Jim Davies called the Restaurant entergaging"..

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Has anyone pointed out this whole thing is slightly preposterous

Look pal it's 1986 and if people want to hitch their dreams on a hot property can you blame them?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nathan should start dressing, acting and talking like Shaggy to promote his new Scooby snacks joint. Stoners (probably the main customer base) would want to hear "Shaggy"'s philosophical takes way more than Nathan''s.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hey hey, my my
Garfield Eats will never die

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can't wait to go to this dog treats themed restaurant

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

A Hanna Barbara restaurant would own. You would have a excuse baked in for stuff like lovely quality or your burger missing toppings

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Great idea, just wrap a fondant shirt collar on every food item and that's 90% of your entergagement out of the way right there.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Knormal posted:

The first one was in Dubai, but I can't tell if it still exists or not either.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

There is definitely not a Dubai location, he just wrote that so he could be a fastfood chain.
Nah, as I recall it all started as a pop-up restaurant in Dubai, long gone now.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

A signature burger that’s the exact same every month with a different name.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

IT'S PEOPLE! THE MEDITERRANEAN WRAP IS PEOPLE! Oh, wait, maybe it's baba
ganoush. Nevermind.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I still believe in Nathen. Ten years from now you won’t be able to order a pizza without elaborating which cartoon character it be shaped as.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

I still believe in Nathen. Ten years from now you won’t be able to order a pizza without elaborating which cartoon character it be shaped as.

Dickbutt is going to be off the wall popular.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1327056163020673030

comrade nathen

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

so his dad wouldnt pay his rent, huh

welcome to 2020 kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

"help! my exclusively takeout/delivery business is not able to succeed during covid lockdown where only takeout and delivery are permitted!"