Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Yeah but are you watching it on the toilet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haize
Jun 13, 2008

RHTITE posted:

I have to say, taking the fun away from the type of people that still call others "fag" and get all race baitey takes on an interesting new meaning when your kid has just come out of the closet. Not that I actually have much time to play in between work and dad life, but it's fun to watch. Good job team!

20 years ago they asked me "how long are you going to waste your life on those games." Today I answered, "forever." Honk.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

RFC2324 posted:

Is actually joining the corps shut down because of the war right now?

I think we might be letting people in now that are obviously not spies or anything. Join and auth with the discord and apply to either HAUS or XBUX with your discord and SA name.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Tangerines posted:

Yeah but are you watching it on the toilet?

The world is a toilet so technically yes

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Slaan posted:

The world is a toilet so technically yes

Just poo poo on the floor fam

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

MINING...MORE DANGEROUS THAN YOU MIGHT THINK

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I think we might be letting people in now that are obviously not spies or anything. Join and auth with the discord and apply to either HAUS or XBUX with your discord and SA name.

I musta screwed up and looked like a spy, my app is sitting there. guess I should follow up in discord, thanks!

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.

RFC2324 posted:

I musta screwed up and looked like a spy, my app is sitting there. guess I should follow up in discord, thanks!

Looks like I accepted your app in discord. Sometimes take a bit for me to accept in game because I'm lazy.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Khris Kruel posted:

:puppetmasters:

Do any geese even fly Hurricanes?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

no lmao

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

they've upgraded from condor 2s to hurricanes!!!! how are people this dumb

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Someone on reddit was bitching that we hide in lowsec then swarm their corp with missile boats. I’m really wondering if there’s a parallel universe HONK out there these people hate. The effect we’ve had on this game’s population is amazing.

drw
Aug 26, 2020

There can be no justice, so long as laws are absolute. Even life itself is an exercise in exceptions.

Kaysette posted:

Someone on reddit was bitching that we hide in lowsec then swarm their corp with missile boats. I’m really wondering if there’s a parallel universe HONK out there these people hate. The effect we’ve had on this game’s population is amazing.

Can we quickly get a goose with a goatee?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Khris Kruel posted:

I have a story for you

BNI, Brave, the chud alliance that has the corp MAGA in it, wants to move to Branch.

They have citadels in Querious though...so they begin to unanchor

So we wait the precious few days. That time is now.

brand new citadel for team anti-chud

Hahaha how is this even possible

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Hahaha how is this even possible

You can unanchor a citadel to make it able to be turned into a storable item again after a timer. They apparently thought nobody would be around to notice, so one of our allies was able to sneak in with a cloaked transport ship and take it themselves because they had no security, no protection, it was just the corp leader on an alt account with his transport and one other guy.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Khris Kruel posted:

living rent free in their heads

:smugdog: maybe the real friends' ships were the ...

wait, were the

uh

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Crell posted:

Looks like I accepted your app in discord. Sometimes take a bit for me to accept in game because I'm lazy.

Thanks! I figured I screwed up by taking my sweet rear end time putting the in-game app in.

Now to lose my free newbie miner falling asleep in nullsec

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Kaysette posted:

This seems similar to EO 2007-2012. We are living rent free inside their heads so as the game Boogeymen we are responsible for everything they hate while myth and legends spread about our deeds.

That's why some of them are accusing us of being botters. Others claim we are a lowsec wolfpack of caracals. Some are saying we are a regimented army of fanatics with no other goal or life beyond executing the orders of our dictator.

EVE Echoes started as an already mature game environment so we skipped right to the good parts without 5+ years of development basically.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
how did we even end up as the EVE Alpha Legion, all we do is honk and shoot things

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

RFC2324 posted:

Thanks! I figured I screwed up by taking my sweet rear end time putting the in-game app in.

Now to lose my free newbie miner falling asleep in nullsec
I knew I should of shot that Trainer 1k from the belt.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

The Shortest Path posted:

You can unanchor a citadel to make it able to be turned into a storable item again after a timer. They apparently thought nobody would be around to notice, so one of our allies was able to sneak in with a cloaked transport ship and take it themselves because they had no security, no protection, it was just the corp leader on an alt account with his transport and one other guy.

Oh no, I totally get the underlying game mechanics. It just blows my mind that an alliance allowed this to happen, and a cloaked hauler just casually scooped up an entire loving citadel. It defies belief.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Khris Kruel posted:

:puppetmasters:

HONK: Yo that name's racist, why don't you change it?

POOH: gently caress you, our corp is named in protest of an evil dictator!

~

GHA: Yo that name's racist, why don't you change it? Also if you don't we won't save you from all the alliances you've pissed off.

POOH:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RC Bandit posted:

I knew I should of shot that Trainer 1k from the belt.

Probably. I managed to pass out during my first miner cycle.

I also managed to survive in space all night.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Living in their heads rent free forever.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

How's the war with the racists going?

I really want to join. loving around with encounters and training skills is starting to get dull.

Amperor
Oct 27, 2010

Tangerines posted:

I really want to join. loving around with encounters and training skills is starting to get dull.

Just come down to our pocket and hang out! The war on racists is going super well and there’s lots of fun stuff happening where we live (NOT W-U). If you’ve been soloing in hisec you’re missing most of the fun of the game IMO.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Amperor posted:

Just come down to our pocket and hang out! The war on racists is going super well and there’s lots of fun stuff happening where we live (NOT W-U). If you’ve been soloing in hisec you’re missing most of the fun of the game IMO.

There is nothing in W-U it is a normal system why are you bringing W-U up?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

So close to tech 8, hell yeah

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Wal-Marx Production: So drat good, we get accused of duping!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Khris Kruel posted:

Wal-Marx Production: So drat good, we get accused of duping!

Have they bitched about it on reddit yet? Want to go and laugh at them

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello everyone, we have achieved peak space communism.

10 production slots, 10 faction battleships

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Seems kinda sus, one player can't build all those ships unless duping is involved

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol hell

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Khris Kruel posted:

Hello everyone, we have achieved peak space communism.

10 production slots, 10 faction battleships

I like the casual -600m, more than most pubbies have seen

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Tangerines posted:

Auth with the discord and send in an app. We are letting people join if you're cool and good

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Honks go up, capitalism goes down

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

we're breaking pubbies mind with our production capabilities

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Nov 13, 2020

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Auth with the discord and send in an app. We are letting people join if you're cool and good

I was in Widot a while back on EO. Crell pointed me at some posts on this thread that explained it rather well. I think I'll just have to wait out the war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Toilet EVE: 19 Spreadsheets, Tax Evasion Systems and a War against Racism.