Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Vigil for Virgil posted:

The rumour mill is suggesting..

Cool thanks for helping it perpetuate

e: Cooler and thankser for realising :)

NinpoEspiritoSanto fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Nov 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Bundy posted:

Cool thanks for helping it perpetuate

Yep, you are right that was dumb. Have edited the post

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Why would Marcus Rashford do this?

Bet it was the OBE that turned him funny.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Must be a pooshited player if ninpo is crying. Team full of wrong uns

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Must be

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
According to Twitter it is a Man U player but also Twitter is full of a bullshit and lies so I guess we'll see.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Hang on, why can't we say who it's rumoured to be here like we do in every other situation like this?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Mickolution posted:

Hang on, why can't we say who it's rumoured to be here like we do in every other situation like this?

Because it's not a Liverpool player.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Don't want to suspend a national team member before the international games that matter

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mickolution posted:

The forum babies will all cry about it.

They think Internet is real and that sa is important

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

the sex ghost posted:

Aww normally in those articles they'll say 'we can't name the player, who might play for a team in the North West and whose name might sound like Mordan Menderson'. No clues for me to baselessly speculate on

I immediately looked for this, too.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not even a vaguely Wayne Rooney shaped silhouette with a big question mark on it

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

ilmucche posted:

Don't want to suspend a national team member before the international games that matter

Well they were arrested Wednesday so it can’t be an international player right

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

sassassin posted:

Why would Marcus Rashford do this?

Bet it was the OBE that turned him funny.

Bape Culture posted:

the sex ghost posted:

Not even a vaguely Wayne Rooney shaped silhouette with a big question mark on it

lol this is better than Guess WHo

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Unless they are a capped international who wasn't selected for their national team, possibly not their club either.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/12016/12124460/phil-foden-recalled-to-england-squad-but-mason-greenwood-left-out

Oh werid

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Wow...it must be him right because hes literally the only English footballer not playing for their country right now...

This is why I removed the name initially because its a dumb rumour with no credible source

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Lol.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

That's not true, I read a white paper that said that United are a club traditionally opposed to the rape and false imprisonment of teenagers.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

rape has long been the english style of courtship so for now im just looking at the emnt. due to man u's woeful displays, even if what you say is true, we can only eliminate dean henderson and harry maguire and oh it was greenwood? sad

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Breath Ray posted:

rape has long been the english style of courtship so for now im just looking at the emnt. due to man u's woeful displays, even if what you say is true, we can only eliminate dean henderson and harry maguire and oh it was greenwood? sad

Aren’t you in Costa Rica. Why are u posting

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Whatever happened to that story about Valéry slipping a girl abortion drugs because he didn’t want a kid

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

in this case i waiting for my breakfast to arrive

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Not believing these baseless accusations. There’s no way one of our brave English lads would commit a sex crime without one of his pals there to help out.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Not believing these baseless accusations. There’s no way one of our brave English lads would commit a sex crime without one of his pals there to help out.

Southgate says they don’t need the other one to come. Maybe just dirty talk is enough.

quote:

"They don't come as a pair," he added.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/hirstclass/status/1327298709730832385

So not Greenwood, then.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Bape Culture posted:

Posting is awesome

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

African AIDS cum posted:

Posting is awesome

Counterpoint: Oliwan.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Southgate says they don’t need the other one to come. Maybe just dirty talk is enough.

technically you don't need to join in directly for you to be able to fulfil your designated role as a teammate here

the key parts are around being able to take as much incriminating and personally identifiable camera footage as possible, and also in yelling "i bet you have a deep cultural fondness for IT work, don't you, you dirty slag" at any woman within your andy gray lawsuit risk zone

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

FullLeatherJacket posted:

technically you don't need to join in directly for you to be able to fulfil your designated role as a teammate here

the key parts are around being able to take as much incriminating and personally identifiable camera footage as possible, and also in yelling "i bet you have a deep cultural fondness for IT work, don't you, you dirty slag" at any woman within your andy gray lawsuit risk zone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MinnieStephC4/status/1329374903989055493?s=19

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

https://twitter.com/MinnieStephC4/status/1329376594817937408?s=20

Trial of the century imo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
So Vardy has to say she was hacked, right? I don’t see any way she didn’t do it otherwise.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

I think she claimed it was someone working for her or something like that.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
chat poo poo get arraigned

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Can you really be sued for libel for passing on stories that the person deliberately told a group of people?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

sassassin posted:

Can you really be sued for libel for passing on stories that the person deliberately told a group of people?

It's the other way round iirc, Vardy suing Rooney for the entrapment and subsequent twitter shaming

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
What is the definition of wag?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

wet rear end gary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Lemon posted:

wet rear end gary

Neville's filthy mitts are on everything, apparently.