Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
tra/b/oformers

dog dick in disguise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

RareAcumen posted:

Shamefully, my knowledge of Transformers taps out at like, the Michael Bay movies, who is that guy?

The dumbass who got Optimus Prime killed, Hot Rod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7GeisRaias

2:10 in.

GD_American has a new favorite as of 13:55 on Nov 13, 2020

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Bismuth posted:

Now let me tell you about how cross-species mpreg is canon in transformers

I don't know what this sentence means, for which I am grateful.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Do I look like I know what an mpreg is?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

GD_American posted:

The dumbass who got Optimus Prime killed, Hot Rod.

Who then takes over as leader and becomes Rodimus Prime, going from sports car to Tractor Trailer of Leadership

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

The Bloop posted:

Who then takes over as leader and becomes Rodimus Prime, going from sports car to Tractor Trailer of Leadership

Ain't no way to talk about the Flamin' Winebago of Love.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gruffalo Soldier posted:

Ain't no way to talk about the Flamin' Winebago of Love.

I mean, it's still a separate trailer, even though the tractor part is still more of a sporty thing than a mack truck

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The greatest thing about transformers is how they leaned into the "yeah we just bought the rights to like three separate toylines of transforming robots from Japan, some of which were real-sized things like boom boxes and guns and some of which were tiny models of like jet fighters and tractor trailers, and just sort of pretended it makes sense that they all turn into 20-foot-tall robots and they just sort of change size arbitrarily while transforming, SEE WE ANIMATED IT AND EVERYTHING"

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

:bisonyes:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Only knowing about Transformers from the Michael Bay movies is like only knowing about ATLA from the M. Night Shyamalan movie

It's been a long time since I saw any of the cartoons. I know Optimus, Jazz, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, Metroplex and Unicron off the top of my head and Soundwave just because someone mentioned him a few pages ago.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I saw the whole series showed up recently on the Tubi app so I watched the first few episodes for the first time in like 30 years. drat but it's a trip, the combination of "hmmyes here are all the budgetary shortcuts they had to take" and :yum:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
The name change of Hot Rod to Rodimus Prime implies that before Optimus Prime was leader, he was named Hot Opt.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Would have been a better name than
Orion Pax

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I watch a lot of movies in mpreg-4

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Do I look like I know what an mpreg is?

*notices your bulge*

OwO what's this?

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Spanish Manlove posted:

*notices your bulge*

OwO what's this?

It's a boy :)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

I mean, I get the meme, but the difference is being exposed to the x-rays a couple of times versus dozens if that is your job all day.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Kuros posted:

I mean, I get the meme, but the difference is being exposed to the x-rays a couple of times versus dozens if that is your job all day.

Did you not laugh at Shaq poorly hiding behind a tree? The meme could say anything and that image would make me laugh.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Kuros posted:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Ariong posted:

It’s true! As far as I can tell we get one new color for every good post we’ve made.

so that's what did it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Zetsubou-san posted:

so that's what did it

Pathetic!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Another good Transformers one. The small orange bot there is named Rung. He's a psychiatrist who helps both Autobots and Decepticons with their issues. His main problem for the longest time was that nobody knew what the hell he transformed into. It was kinda a gun but had very short range and didn't do much damage.
Then along comes a Japanese comic that finally gives us the answer. He's used to give energon enemas to clean out the gunk from the lower ports of bots. Makes perfect sense since he also cleans out the gunk from their mind.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Every time that meme gets posted I want to point out that x-rays are not perfectly safe at any dosage. They are ionizing radiation.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

just lol if you don't have Enrique writing custom forums CSS for you

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

freeedr posted:

Every time that meme gets posted I want to point out that x-rays are not perfectly safe at any dosage. They are ionizing radiation.

Nothing is safe in certain amounts you loving smartass.

This is you:

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Well, how would we know for sure unless you set fire to the state of California?

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

DontMockMySmock posted:

The name change of Hot Rod to Rodimus Prime implies that before Optimus Prime was leader, he was named Hot Opt.

RandomFerret posted:

Would have been a better name than
Orion Pax

I think Hot Opt was just his stripper name.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The past pages have been way too scrutable for my liking. Let's change that.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

freeedr posted:

They are, but the linear-no-threshold model of radiation exposure that posits any radiation could cause damage to cell dna, has largely been shown to be complete bullshit, the body is very very good at repairing small amounts of radiation damage.

It does depend on the scan, and some of them, like chest x-rays, get up into the range where you don't want to get ant more than you have to, but as a generalization "x-rays are perfectly safe" is a fine thing to say because "x-rays possibly could cause damage to your health, but the likelihood is vanishingly small, indeed we can't even accurately quantify it, and the potential value to your health from recurring the imaging greatly outweighs the risk of using x-rays" is kinda a mouthful.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Antigravitas posted:

The past pages have been way too scrutable for my liking. Let's change that.

4/5, pretty Goethe

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Michaellaneous posted:

Nothing is safe in certain amounts you loving smartass.

This is you:

Jimmy Neutron is probably the most hideously ugly cartoon to enter the mainstream consciousness

It's loving terrible

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is like deviantart level terrible

This is worse than "John Stewart is a voice actor in this movie" terrible

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

"Sheen Estevez" is a pretty funny joke I have to admit.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmfao it's real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

T-cell Saga