Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The sniper Wolf snowfield battle is so awesome. Hell all the bosses coming up in the finale are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Nice cuppa and Yakuza 0.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

fadam posted:

Nice cuppa and Yakuza 0.

Same. Beating up street thugs to fund your pocket circuit addiction ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Last Guardian when I can get back to my consoles. I’m really interested in it so far, the puzzles have been really satisfying to solve and Trico is really lifelike which is cool from a technical perspective. Expecting a lot of feels from this one

Handheld gaming only for now though so more Three Houses and maybe Rune Factory 4S

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Getting back into hyrule warriors

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Phasmophobia and hopefully some Baldur's Gate. Durlag's Tower is one intense dungeon

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

Same. Beating up street thugs to fund your pocket circuit addiction ftw

Have fun

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

More Last Guardian when I can get back to my consoles. I’m really interested in it so far, the puzzles have been really satisfying to solve and Trico is really lifelike which is cool from a technical perspective. Expecting a lot of feels from this one

Handheld gaming only for now though so more Three Houses and maybe Rune Factory 4S

Beat ico on psnow for recently need to go back and platinum it and then colossus before last guardian which o got in a super expensive collector edition on release and haven’t played lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bioshock infinite, looks great on PS4

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

died halfway through wht must be the last phase of the final boss of ni no kuni twice now and having a hard time not going apeshit

lol

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

only playing games that start with Y today. Yakuza 7 and Ys VIII

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

3PM morning coffee and Broken Age

how is it?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Everything in Yakuza 0 Chapter 6 from the boss fight to the last cutscene is pure kino

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Woke up with the music that plays outside the sex shop in my head. More Like a Dragon.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Phasmophobia and hopefully some Baldur's Gate. Durlag's Tower is one intense dungeon

durlag's is epic and watcher's keep in 2 is 100x more epic

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yakuza Kiwami. Not sure if I'm going to solve a blood soaked mystery of brotherhood and betrayal, or just go crush small children at a CCG arcade machine based around insect ladies with huge knockers.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

durlag's is epic and watcher's keep in 2 is 100x more epic

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Started playing Dildo Effluvium and I knew I was going to enjoy it but I'm surprised by how loving funny it is

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

American McGay posted:

Woke up with the music that plays outside the sex shop in my head. More Like a Dragon.

That music rules.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Started playing Dildo Effluvium and I knew I was going to enjoy it but I'm surprised by how loving funny it is

what

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Disco Elysium.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

polejack norsemen

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Disco Elysium.

why didnt he just say that. what compelled him to write that

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the cop dialog if you use the radio to ask about stuff about your gun and name at the beginning had me hooked

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Took the dog on a big walk and watched some insane British baby show with the gf so I’ve accumulated enough good boy points to play Yakuza 0 for a few hours.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

ArfJason posted:

why didnt he just say that. what compelled him to write that

autocomplete to common phrases on Lunchmeat Larry's phone

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Sunday morning coffee and restarting Lufia 2

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

how is it?

Pretty good, it's just Nescafe instant but pretty nice.

Broken Age is good so far but hard to say about the puzzles in episode one as I played it years ago on release so remember some stuff that I think it initially took me a while to figure out. Seems much less esoteric than Grim Fandango though. Also is much clearer in whether you're actually interacting with a person and object or not. I had problems in GF where I was on the right path but Manny refused to use an item with someone unless I was at the exact right angle so had dropped that line of inquiry. I heard episode 2 has much harder puzzles though which sounds good.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fadam posted:

Took the dog on a big walk and watched some insane British baby show with the gf so I’ve accumulated enough good boy points to play Yakuza 0 for a few hours.

I don't get this. the only times my wife ever took issue with me playing video games were intervention scenarios like when I got so into heavily modded oblivion that I finished all the quests and maxed out all the skills, when I said "I think I want to try pokemon," and when she got really into one of the Harvest Moon games and wanted the TV for like 72 hours at a time. why do you have to earn points to do your hobby.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

he hasn't done bicylcops inception on her yet

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Personal good boy points.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Darkest Dungeon

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Play games and relax, doesn't have to be more complicated than that

finally back to Pokemon crystal, beat team rocket in the radio tower and now I'm skating around in the ice cave. Repels make it very easy to explore all the little nooks and crannies. the cave music in this game rules imo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

fadam posted:

Personal good boy points.

They're like mental nintendo rewards coins

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yak0 is sick as hell. just finished chapter 1

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

goferchan posted:

They're like mental nintendo rewards coins

Exactly

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yak0 is sick as hell. just finished chapter 1

If you liked that, the next couple chapters are about to blow your dick off

Personally I just finished chapter 1 of Yakuza 7 and I'm loving loving it so far. Totally hooked on the story and seems like a great way to start the series fresh

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

the cop dialog if you use the radio to ask about stuff about your gun and name at the beginning had me hooked

yeah that's what got me too, it's such a good convo and the timing is great. the bookstore mystery was cool too, hauntings ftw

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

also i'm playing counterstrike with my friends, and later on i'll be trying to get through the mansion in Resident Evil 1 which I started before Halloween and got lost inside. Good game to play without knowledge imo, the twists keep on coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

polejack norsemen