Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pathetic divorced dads making friends with pathetic dorks abandoned by their dads. The circle of life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

The most harmless stunt in jackass would kill these people

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

e: Also I think people are mixing up your story about sending a drug dealer on a one-way plane trip to Anchorage with shovelbum's post about some guy who grew up in a drug lab where they dragged unpopular people out into the woods to shoot. Just the most insanely lazy and reactionary posts this page

i really don't think you "get" cspam if you simultaneously think it's about being a jerk, and also that i'm being a big jerk

i will accept that i'm posting "lazy", as this is a virtue not a sin, but imagine thinking i'm a reactionary because i think bad posts are bad

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Jazerus posted:

i really don't think you "get" cspam if you simultaneously think it's about being a jerk, and also that i'm being a big jerk

i will accept that i'm posting "lazy", as this is a virtue not a sin, but imagine thinking i'm a reactionary because i think bad posts are bad

i'm saying you being a big jerk while also claiming cspam isnt about being a big jerk is rich, and you are a reactionary because you exhibit knee-jerk misinformed reactions in opposition to leftist discussion

i hope this clears things up for you. i leave it to you to reflect on your posting

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

extremely boring discussion that none of u are equipped for can we go back to funny tweets about proud boys or something

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

i'm saying you being a big jerk while also claiming cspam isnt about being a big jerk is rich, and you are a reactionary because you exhibit knee-jerk misinformed reactions in opposition to leftist discussion

i hope this clears things up for you. i leave it to you to reflect on your posting

explain my misinformed reactions please

i'm not able to understand the mindset that thinks saying "hey, death squads are bad and maybe we should find a different alternative to prison?" is misinformed

ffs look at the style of posting outside of this thread to understand where you are going wrong on the whole "cspam posting" thing

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

something I thought only counted as reform

Ok cool yeah that works probably

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

shovelbum posted:

Ok cool yeah that works probably

at this point we're basically splitting hairs with terminology
but then again there's absolutely nothing more leftist than two leftists, whose ideal visions for a well-ordered society are 99.9% identical, screaming at each other in a meeting in the back room of a communist bookstore because one of them calls their plan "reform" and the other calls it "abolition"

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

but then again there's absolutely nothing more leftist than two leftists, whose ideal visions for a well-ordered society are 99.9% identical, screaming at each other in a meeting in the back room of a communist bookstore because one of them calls their plan "reform" and the other calls it "abolition"

left.txt

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

That's a good plan that is sound from a leftist point of view and which can be marketed from any angle as good government so the actual name should be whatever is most marketable?

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Lol is that what they consider to be blood in? loving pussies

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

shovelbum posted:

That's a good plan that is sound from a leftist point of view and which can be marketed from any angle as good government so the actual name should be whatever is most marketable?

Yeah, I dunno about this "defund the police" business, doesn't sound marketable, polls poorly

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Yeah, I dunno about this "defund the police" business, doesn't sound marketable, polls poorly

Unburden the police

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

after the revolution give him some mild reeducation and then appoint alex jones an Agitprop commissar

if we can successfully reprogram him he could get a lot of good work done.

https://twitter.com/RuthlessWe/status/1327621304044818432?s=20

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

every time I uncritically agree with someone who's "for police/prison reform rather than abolition or defunding" they immediately turn around and talk about exciting new training programs and technological solutions, so that's why it makes ME paranoid, personally

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

LordSaturn posted:

every time I uncritically agree with someone who's "for police/prison reform rather than abolition or defunding" they immediately turn around and talk about exciting new training programs and technological solutions, so that's why it makes ME paranoid, personally

That makes sense that the libs got to the obvious wording first and mutated it to align with their poo poo, to where abolition means reforming it and reform means making it bigger and worse. We make fun of them but the actual liberals are quite good at hijacking language

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I just talk about what i want to do in clear and specific terms and let other people worry about whether it’s reform or abolition :shrug:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cup Runneth Over posted:

"demilitarize the police" is more accurate but harder to chant

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Can you imagine a nation-wide licence for anonymity, and these chucklefucks take it as a challenge. They have an excuse to hide their faces when do stupid violent poo poo, and instead they decide "naw".

Cpt_Obvious has issued a correction as of 00:49 on Nov 15, 2020

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

i'd like to propose a policy of executing the police, and burying the bodies in their cosplay tanks.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"KILL THEM"

"NONE OF YOU WANNA FUCKIN DO THAT"

*bam* *pow* *biff*

https://twitter.com/MattRod2991/status/1327771863544594432

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1327784090993618944

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does he drop a gun or a phone when he goes down?

Also lol that nazi street medics just pray over people’s head injuries.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

"KILL THEM"

"NONE OF YOU WANNA FUCKIN DO THAT"

*bam* *pow* *biff*

https://twitter.com/MattRod2991/status/1327771863544594432

lol talk poo poo get hit

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

faith healing for a brain bleed. jesus saves.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

not sure if he's the one that dropped it but it's a phone

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
lol holy poo poo they stand up a guy who just suffered a knockout punch and fell to concrete and then instead of steadying his neck and calling a real paramedic to get him to the hospital they lay both hands on his head, bending his neck to the side, and start using faith healing

Safe to say that they're lacking medics with professional experience.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

pretty sure hitler does not provide the positive energy domain to his clerics

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Jazerus posted:

Casts Cantrip: clean the blood of my face.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

lol holy poo poo they stand up a guy who just suffered a knockout punch and fell to concrete and then instead of steadying his neck and calling a real paramedic to get him to the hospital they lay both hands on his head, bending his neck to the side, and start using faith healing

Safe to say that they're lacking medics with professional experience.

they're way more concerned with the appearance of their boy being knocked on his rear end than his actual safety, of course the first thing they do is stand him up.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i think the proliferation of the "proud boys" (lol) is maybe even weirder to me than qanon

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Jazerus posted:

I wouldn’t want you street healing me if you don’t know that channeling energy is based off a deity’s alignment not their granted domains

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Crane Fist posted:

Pulling out my phrenology callipers to demonstrate beyond any doubt that all whites possess the Sub-Orbital Racism Lobe

As a white person, I would not be surprised if this was literally true.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Edit: thread is moving on, i'm going to edit out my post rather than continue what might be the dumbest slapfight I've had on here in a long time

Azathoth has issued a correction as of 10:13 on Nov 15, 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol of course

https://twitter.com/chrisinsilico/status/1327704670127726592?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So proud boys were stabbing people with cop protection to the surprise of nobody

https://twitter.com/Orbitron11/status/1327867957314285576?s=19
https://twitter.com/hungrybowtie/status/1327834547149410304?s=19

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
am i off-base or did the chuds figure out that the best way to actually beat people up or kill them was to wait until it was dark?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

kitten emergency posted:

am i off-base or did the chuds figure out that the best way to actually beat people up or kill them was to wait until it was dark?

Yes, and with on-duty police witnessing it, correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/TTOJAF/status/1327992275289464832