Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Continuity RCP posted:

I'm embarrassed for you

Because of the salads, or in general? There are no wrong answers here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Sid Vicious posted:

i had to do mogg as well now it's like a his and hers set

also good

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sid Vicious posted:

this is more in my lane

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thanks everyone ill probably do owl and werewolf jones eventually too I just only have bigger canvases left

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Sid Vicious posted:

thanks everyone ill probably do owl and werewolf jones eventually too I just only have bigger canvases left

You could do that “ oh, it’s going to get weird. I am going to make it weird” panel of werewolf jones.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sid Vicious posted:

I think the best bet is just not to do Owl. Every character but Owl.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Push El Burrito posted:

owl does suck

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Sid Vicious posted:

also owns

Johnny Aztec posted:

You could do that “ oh, it’s going to get weird. I am going to make it weird” panel of werewolf jones.

do this

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Push El Burrito posted:

I honestly thought it only had the two main characters Sid Vicious painted and one of them was named Megg Mogg and the other was named Owl.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is just in my sketch book because i ran out of the right size of canvas but I could not resist lol

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

this is just in my sketch book because i ran out of the right size of canvas but I could not resist lol

:yeshaha:

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I learned about Christmas* pudding from the sublime kids' books by Richard Scarry and the puddings in them were round (due to the manufacturing process). But now that I BIS (Bing Imago Shitinmymouth) "christmas pudding" it's not ballish??!??

*) Yule, as we have it

There are two main kinds. Boiled is round, as you tie it in a cloth and boil it in a vat. Steamed is an ingot, because it is the inferior pudding.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
It is the shameful pudding for lazy people who can’t be bothered to hang their puddings it’s just worse in every way

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It is boiled fat loaf, though, right?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I don't trust anyone who thinks that pudding should be solid.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫
The only Christmas pudding you need: https://youtu.be/3XOKmaElzqw

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Christmas pudding?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mt9Ogzi_Y

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Is this one of those, "How long can you stand to watch" tests?

58 seconds

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bogmonster posted:

I just read all of the Meg Mogg and Owl covid run in one sitting. It goes some really weird places. Also it's set in the US? I always assumed they were in Tasmania.

Can you read this for free anywhere or is it paywall? I like MMO and one day I'll buy it so if you can't post it I understand

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Milo and POTUS posted:

Can you read this for free anywhere or is it paywall? I like MMO and one day I'll buy it so if you can't post it I understand

It's all available free on Simon Hanselmann's Instagram account, starting here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9sB-C3hQ_X/

Also some goon was reposting them in a webcomic thread somewhere on the forums

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also some goon was reposting them in a webcomic thread somewhere on the forums

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3822798&userid=130500

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

"they're made from eggs, you ever had eggs? man, they're loving sick" Naw this was pretty drat funny the whole way.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bogmonster posted:

I just read all of the Meg Mogg and Owl covid run in one sitting. It goes some really weird places. Also it's set in the US? I always assumed they were in Tasmania.

What, really? That's... weird. I also assumed australia

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

What, really? That's... weird. I also assumed australia

it was set in tasmania, but this latest story was moved into us

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Simon Hasselmann moved from Australia to the US and I guess it's just easier to move the setting too.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Werewolf Jones was also supposed to die on Christmas back in 2017, don't worry about the continuity

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

LifeSunDeath posted:

"they're made from eggs, you ever had eggs? man, they're loving sick" Naw this was pretty drat funny the whole way.

Check out Auntie Donna's Big Ol House of Fun on Netflix

it's not for everyone but I was laughing like a hyena at it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

Check out Auntie Donna's Big Ol House of Fun on Netflix

it's not for everyone but I was laughing like a hyena at it

this looks very promising, thanks

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Fister Roboto posted:

I don't trust anyone who thinks that pudding should be solid.

The word has meant 'shaped stodgy food' for longer than America has been a word.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Elfface posted:

The word has meant 'shaped stodgy food' for longer than America has been a word.

yup. the etymology isn't entirely clear, but regardless "pudding" 700 years ago basically meant "haggis." it was variously extended to all sorts of boiled foods. the word just ended up in a particular niche in North America

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
There's more Americans than Brits and majority rules. Pudding is some kind of a goo. Its goo-nature is its defining characteristic.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

getting real tired of all these pudding apologists up in here.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
The Pudding future is now, old man!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
your elections don't work like that why should your language

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Splicer posted:

your elections don't work like that why should your language

Our stupid electoral system was made before America was really a thing. The founding fathers didn't have America to guide them in a proper American way, therefore I contend that it was predominantly shaped by British ways of thinking.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Why does this thread always do this

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

womb with a view posted:

Why does this thread always do this

The US and UK have spent the last five years competing to see who can be the most stupid country and it has diffused into both cultures by now.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Loomer posted:

There are two main kinds. Boiled is round, as you tie it in a cloth and boil it in a vat. Steamed is an ingot, because it is the inferior pudding.

But is it essentially (if you can say that) the same otherwise?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
"Christmas pud"

checkers (to start another argument about names)

oh

Ich spreche nicht Deutsch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Empty Sandwich posted:

Ich spreche nicht Deutsch

Ich spreche das, ein bisschen

"Can i have this pudding without skin?"

"THAT IS SO NOT WHAT I MEANT"