Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Bill Mitchell lays dying, and a new chud seeks to obtain the matrix of leadership

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me: alf! so glad you could make it to the party. serve yourself, drinks and snacks are over there

Alf: Looks good but... hey... is that a cat litter box? Where are those nummy nummy cats?

me: uh... no

Alf: Then why is that guy eating cat turds?

*schnorkles is slumped over my cat box, his suit and tie disheveled and one of my lamp shades is on his head. hes passed out drunk and there are still cat turds in his open palm, indicating that he passed out mid-snack*

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Red Baron posted:

for being the first, most faithful citizen to order a bean certificate I herby gift you THREE (3) bean certificates and also give you my solemn promise that whenever you are thinkin bout thos beans that I, also, will think of them.

I make this possible.

give me money.

wow a 3x match truly you are the most generous sir

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

i made it 4 seconds

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DryGoods posted:

do you need a special machine to make your posts fuel ready or just a custom engine?

it is rather simple to convert most internal combustion engines to burn alcohol, I merely need a competent moonshiner and and a supply of desperate scavengers to roam the wastes of what once was rural Pennsylvania for all the sticks and twigs they can carry to fuel my wood alcohol stills

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

I SAID NO!

ROLL THE GIF

this is the news the fake news doesnt want you to know

four more years

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me: alf, no!

*Alf is choking down a cat's torso through his gaping maw*

schnorkles, still slumped over my cat litter box: hey buddy... shave shome of those turdsh for meeee.....

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
The only characters to have two simultaneous cartoon series in my lifetime were Mario, Sonic, and ALF

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1328086595891769344?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Reverend Zero posted:

is death stranding actually good

i was bored to tears by the opening/subsequent mission of mgs v and disappointed it didnt hold my attention like the previous games so i put it down so now im kojima shy

Yes it is very good. Play it till the first time you run down a mountain and the music kicks in. If it doesn't grab you by then get a refund.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1328110587402924032

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter posted:

schnorkles, still slumped over my cat litter box: hey buddy... shave shome of those turdsh for meeee.....

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1327966406915346435

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

The thing about Boris is I can never tell if he's sick or healthy.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
After my full conversion to cat person, I no longer care for ALF.

Put me down for "never be able to feel again," thanks.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
citizens.

your president here again.

I have heard of a wonderful investment opportunity for you, the unwashed poor of the nation.

it is called Magical: the Gatheirng. I have decided to engage the libs in a “to the death” vintage tournament and so have converted all of the wealth of our great nation into power nine and other expensive cardboard relics.

you may know cardboard from the walls of your shameful hovels located beneath the spires of TREM TOWER, the largest standing building in NEW YORK CITY (which I hate) a building not struck by terrorists unlike some other which I will not name.

I will guarantee to you, my voters, that when I win the latest SCG tournament for many America dollars, that I will send you each a signed card sleeve (some call them card condoms) to commemorate my mastery of all things game and magic and winning.

remember, your money makes my winning possible, and so when I win, so do you.

black lotus

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I love it when wyr bot doesn't realize it's offering three options

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pretty obviously a flag con

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

schnorkles, once shamed into eating dog turds as a consequence of the crushing defeat of the poll system in 2020, now has Turd Fever and will stop at nothing to satisfy his coprophagic mania

he is a fecal Wendigo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I also haven't had a haircut since February

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Tubgoat posted:

After my full conversion to cat person, I no longer care for ALF.

I'm the opposite. After my full conversion to catpersonhood, I became a proud member of the Animal Liberation Front.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

oh lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
schnorkles: Hi everyone. I'm schnorkles. That's me, schnorkles. And I'm addicted to cat turds.

*everyone at the AA meeting recoils with disgust*

schnorkles: I knew I had a problem when my wife told me that she would leave if I didn't seek help.

Angered AA Member: I refuse to believe you're married!!!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

say what you will about Boris Johnson, at least he was never caught loving a dead pig

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Alec Eiffel posted:

pretty obviously an evil flag con

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Love Rat posted:

I'm the opposite. After my full conversion to catpersonhood, I became a proud member of the Animal Liberation Front.
:hmmyes:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

weak loser, doesn't throw glass, has a small dick, foreign

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Citizen posted:

wow a 3x match truly you are the most generous sir

for your fealty I grant you the title of “DUKE Grand Citizen of All the Americas” congratulations. use your power wisely.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

schnorkles sucks and if he ever posts a poll again I am taking it to the mods.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

my rl initials are ALF and lemme tell you this does not go over great written on your underwear at summer camp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

schnorkles, once shamed into eating dog turds as a consequence of the crushing defeat of the poll system in 2020, now has Turd Fever and will stop at nothing to satisfy his coprophagic mania

he is a fecal Wendigo

the flying fetress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the driver of this car decided to hop into the middle of a military convoy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

schnorkles: Hi everyone. I'm schnorkles. That's me, schnorkles. And I'm addicted to cat turds.

*everyone at the AA meeting recoils with disgust*

schnorkles: I knew I had a problem when my wife told me that she would leave if I didn't seek help.

Angered AA Member: I refuse to believe you're married!!!

wait till he breaks down and finally talks about schnirkles

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Schnickles isn't even here today. post about Alf, you weirdos

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a.lo posted:

schnorkles sucks and if he ever posts a poll again I am taking it to the mods.

Snitch

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

the driver of this car decided to hop into the middle of a military convoy

Decal company is making a killing.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

polls are illusions they are really 4 dimensional objects

to see their true form u have to cross the multiverse so u can see bofa

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I am sorry to report that I have unknowingly played a game against a player (one JOESPEH STALIN BIDEN) who has used an UNGLUED card (banned in many states) to Chaos Orb my field and all of our lotus and mox and other expensive cards have been torn into confetti.

no you cannot see them.

please send me, a rich man, much more money for future wins. which are coming

the libs will be owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

...just to have them overturned by Biden I guess. Neat.