Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for November:

Bolt Multisniper, 28mm, Corvus Belli and Starship Generator, 25mm, Reaper.

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 5 terminators (GW) for November!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, oath the following for November 2020:

One Leman Russ

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for November 7 Necron Warriors, 3 Scarab Swarms, 1 Assault Intercessor, and 1 Allarus Custodian. All from GW.

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!
I, gameraMan, Various Scenery Items for November!

Wiz Kids weapon rack and backpack, Reaper Bones candelabras:

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Well, last month I was not able to finish my oath and bombed hard due to work. But, I did manage to get it [i]started[i/i], so this month I am going for Rescue Ranger and going to get it done!

I, Ashcans, oath that I'll complete my Reaper Frost Giant warrior

Updated photo to show where I am starting from this month:

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Ashcans posted:

Well, last month I was not able to finish my oath and bombed hard due to work. But, I did manage to get it [i]started[i/i], so this month I am going for Rescue Ranger and going to get it done!

I, Ashcans, oath that I'll complete my Reaper Frost Giant warrior

Updated photo to show where I am starting from this month:

gameraMan posted:

I, gameraMan, Various Scenery Items for November!

Wiz Kids weapon rack and backpack, Reaper Bones candelabras:

Duct Tape posted:

I, Duct Tape, oath for November 7 Necron Warriors, 3 Scarab Swarms, 1 Assault Intercessor, and 1 Allarus Custodian. All from GW.

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, oath the following for November 2020:

One Leman Russ

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 5 terminators (GW) for November!

TotalHell posted:

I, TotalHell, oath Tanith the Feral Song and a Druid Gone Wilder for the month of November!

It’s finally time to paint this one pin-up style model. I feel like it’s pretty tastefully done, so I hope I’m able to do it justice.

Cat Face Joe posted:

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for November:

Bolt Multisniper, 28mm, Corvus Belli and Starship Generator, 25mm, Reaper.

:bsdsnype:

Approved!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For November I, Galaspar, oath an Orlock Arms Master, an Escher Gang Queen, an Orlock Wrecker and a Cyber-mastiff (GW and Victoria Miniatures parts)

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

I, ape!!!, oath these five 3d printed minis from Colossal Miniatures:
not-Ash, not-Bill Murray, and not-Snoop Dogg.

And not-Jack Torrance and a gibbering horror

Edit: added some more minis

ape!!! fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Nov 14, 2020

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

I, Brock Samsonite, Oath 1 Cornelius Basse crew plus Trapper from Wyrd Miniatures.

Ok, Time to get back on the horse.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Some long suffering Judgements I have been shirking my duties upon.

JUNE:

1st - Galaspar.
Grime streaking is super evocative. I kept scrolling through and they kept catching my eye (even if I didn't want them to, gross!)

2nd - QQd.
You and Duct Tape always have such amazingly clean lines and opacity on all your paints.

3rd - Total Hell.
Holy poo poo is that Mike Pondsmith?

Bonus - Grizzled Patriarch.
God I love Mimics.

JULY:

1st - Grizzled Patriarch.
Dang the cracks and scratches on this are fantastic.

2nd - Lazy Angel.
Good OSL theming on the fireball.

3rd - Cat Face Joe.
The gradient on the bots and the skin tone on the femme medic are very good looks for your painting style.

Bonus - QQd.
Ridiculous Mordheim feels.

AUGUST

1st - with a rebel yell she QQd.
Good ole mini. Good new paintjob.

2nd - Zark the Damned.
I love the orange worksuits, its like they're in hazmat or prison and are done with this poo poo.

3rd - Duct Tape.
Clean lines as always, good bases.

Bonus - Ape!!
- God how to you turn out so much stuff.

SEPTEMBER:

1st - Lazy Angel.
The style of paint job I think more infinity models could benefit from.

2nd - Ugleb.
Think you really hit your stride with that green skin. Looks fantastic.

3rd - Galaspar.
Should be applauded for the sheer amount of terrain you've put out in one months time.

Bonus - Gamera Man.
Whatever that thing is: Hell yes.

I have been failing on my Judgly Duties. Perhaps I can find a way to make that up in December to atone for my sins.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Brock Samsonite posted:

2nd - Ugleb.[/b] Think you really hit your stride with that green skin. Looks fantastic.

[b]

Cheers!

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Brock Samsonite posted:

Bonus - Ape!! - God how to you turn out so much stuff.

Thanks! I keep my paints next to my work desk and anytime I have a moment during the day, I'm painting. Quarantine has been good for one thing.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

One Leman Russ tank replete with enough plasma to blow itself up with impunity should it ever make it to a game. In my usual tank camo.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of November, 5 Dropfleet Commander space stations by TTCombat.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Brock Samsonite posted:

JUNE:
3rd - Total Hell.
Holy poo poo is that Mike Pondsmith?

Wooo, thanks!

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

For November, I, LazyAngel, oath Akhet from Super Fantasy Brawl
35mm in theory, but he's a big lad.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Well I wasn't destroyed by work this month so oath complete!

Really glad that I decided to stick with this because I'm very happy with how she came out. I might pick up more of Reaper's giant models, I am kind of appreciating the larger scale a lot.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

LazyAngel posted:

For November, I, LazyAngel, oath Akhet from Super Fantasy Brawl
35mm in theory, but he's a big lad.

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of November, 5 Dropfleet Commander space stations by TTCombat.

Brock Samsonite posted:

I, Brock Samsonite, Oath 1 Cornelius Basse crew plus Trapper from Wyrd Miniatures.

Ok, Time to get back on the horse.

Galaspar posted:

For November I, Galaspar, oath an Orlock Arms Master, an Escher Gang Queen, an Orlock Wrecker and a Cyber-mastiff (GW and Victoria Miniatures parts)

ape!!! posted:

I, ape!!!, oath these five 3d printed minis from Colossal Miniatures:
not-Ash, not-Bill Murray, and not-Snoop Dogg.

And not-Jack Torrance and a gibbering horror

Edit: added some more minis

Approved!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

October's gallery is now up at https://imgur.com/a/NesVYUg for review, check your stuff is there before it goes for judgement!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Bonus Point:  with a rebel yell she QQd
Okay, these dudes are adorable. :skeltal:

Electric Hobo posted:

Third place, 1 point: with a rebel yell she QQd

Brock Samsonite posted:

2nd - QQd. You and Duct Tape always have such amazingly clean lines and opacity on all your paints.
Bonus - QQd. Ridiculous Mordheim feels.
1st - with a rebel yell she QQd. Good ole mini. Good new paintjob.

Thank you judges! I'm honored! You guys brighten my days!

Oath complete!

Think I had a smudge on my camera lense...

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Busy month but I'm gonna try to sneak a quick oath in. I, Koopa Kid, oath 1 Space Marine Eliminator (GW) for November.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Oath Complete!

Claiming Get the Crystal for the clown generator as it was my test scheme for my generic Infinity objectives.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Thanks judges, you're the best!

Duct Tape posted:

Oath Complete!

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Oath Failed I'm afraid - November has just been too stressful for proper creativity and although my painting has picked up a bit, I'm not going to get Akhet finished in 48 hours. At least, not in a way I'm happy with :-P

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

OATH COMPLETE!

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

OATH COMPLETE

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

OATH COMPLETE

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Oath Complete!

For the camo challenge, my somewhat manic Esher has desert fatigues.

She also has trans rights hair.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Excuse the total lack of effort photography. I really could not find the energy to get my light box out today. Ah well, job done.

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Dec 1, 2020

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Pre-emptive Oath Failed, figured I’d have enough time to paint one model but instead ended up working weeknights and this weekend! Hopefully I can rescue ranger that dude over the holidays.

Refind Chaos
Sep 16, 2007

King of 'tisms mountain
Oath complete!

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!
November Oath Complete!

Various Scenery Items as promised:

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!

Brock Samsonite posted:

Bonus - Gamera Man. Whatever that thing is: Hell yes.

Hey thanks! One of the earliest Reaper's I bought, and not one of the best casts, so I never felt like working on it... Turned out to be a blast to paint, in lovely garish colors!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

OK folks, November is over

Onto December:

quote:

December: Season's Beatings! - Feature some carnage on your model. This could be battle damage, or the gory remains of their opponent. Alternately paint up at least two figures engaged in combat with each other.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I, TotalHell, oath the following for December:

Ten WH40K Chaos Cultists!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 3 genestealers and 2 chaos sorcerers (GW) for December!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of December, 15 minions from Hellboy In Mexico. (3 vampires, 3 ghosts, 3 giant bats, 3 conquistadors and 3 mounted conquistadors)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for December:

Knight of Santiago CCW, 28mm, Corvus Belli.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
I, Duct Tape, oath for December an Astraeus from GW (well, technically Forge World, but whatever).

This model is over 6lbs, a foot long, and I can't wait.