Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Cockblocktopus posted:

mybad. Bye
for now...

that's four words. could they be the names of these mysterious gods??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

chapter 23 is complete

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
lol the detailing on that schnoz

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
*I believe my life has been shorten

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

davidspackage posted:

*I believe my life has been shorten

Stuff like this makes me bummed that he took our laughing at his typos and bad grammar as us being mean to him. He’s so careful now when it comes to spelling.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

Pug Rodeo posted:

He’s so careful now when it comes to spelling.

I'm not sure about that. "Syvester" appears twice in that new page.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
That last panel is so good.
edit: Just noticed the grey in his hair.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Won’t wrath put his netral powers at risk? Or will it be like, a measured wrath in careful moderation?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

I think his brother writes most of the dialogue. I talk to them on Discord and they pretty much type the same way. I don't think it's about being careful, they've just gotten a bit better at spelling, though occasionally still make mistakes as Robob pointed out

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

LOL, why is Wile E. Coyote now essentially the main character of the webcomic “Tails Gets Trolled?”

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

JazzFlight posted:

LOL, why is Wile E. Coyote now essentially the main character of the webcomic “Tails Gets Trolled?”

it was always an ensemble cast despite the name. tails went without appearing for several chapters even in the early days of the comic

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

He is an exploration of the everyman stoic when confronted with the horrors of the modern world you philistine

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Every update, I do get legitimately happy that this still exists.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

By not focusing on Tails for several years, lazerbot is deconstructing the Chosen One trope and forcing us to confront our internalized preconceptions

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Also I thought this was the conclusion? What happened to Conclusion parts 1, 2, and 3? Was that just us, the readers, getting trolled Return of the King style by chapter titles that referred to the conclusion of Wile E. Coyote's decade-long fight?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Look.

There are 4
gods by the
Way

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Also I thought this was the conclusion? What happened to Conclusion parts 1, 2, and 3? Was that just us, the readers, getting trolled Return of the King style by chapter titles that referred to the conclusion of Wile E. Coyote's decade-long fight?

Yeah conclusion was just referring to that battle, not the series.

eminkey2003
Oct 11, 2009

Literally Kermit posted:

There are 4
gods by the
Way

Can't wait to see these guys in the comic:

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

eminkey2003 posted:

Can't wait to see these guys in the comic:

this is
dragonballz see
the difference

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

cyote

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

And I know you know that I knew of your awareness towards what I did

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

strings

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

i will kill you and let my son put strings in your body

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i was moved by this page, sorry

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

I grew up in the Ozarks and I’m sorry but this is correct phonetically.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

i was moved by this page, sorry

This is getting really heavy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Wait, is there a separate character named Porki or is LazyB using two different spellings in the same sentence?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Vargo posted:

Wait, is there a separate character named Porki or is LazyB using two different spellings in the same sentence?

Porki was his wife, which I don’t recall if was just a female version of Porky, or what he thought Petunia Pig was named.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

remembering the way porky's wife and kid died has sent me into a fit of laughter. lmao

now I'm remembering Kario being all "ah hahaha trolls be trolling" as he's getting beaten to death. lmfao.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Backweb posted:

remembering the way porky's wife and kid died has sent me into a fit of laughter. lmao

And then X-Men: Apocalypse pretty much copied that when they killed off Magneto's wife and kid. :laffo:

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Literally Kermit posted:

Porki was his wife, which I don’t recall if was just a female version of Porky, or what he thought Petunia Pig was named.

No, Syvester later says they forced Porki to go the the bar with them. I have no idea honestly

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Thread question: do you read the borrowed characters in their home franchises' voices, or in a way that matches the tone of their dialogue?

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

amigolupus posted:

And then X-Men: Apocalypse pretty much copied that when they killed off Magneto's wife and kid. :laffo:
I had to stifle a laugh in the cinema because of this lol

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

multijoe posted:

Thread question: do you read the borrowed characters in their home franchises' voices, or in a way that matches the tone of their dialogue?

In their usual voice, 100%. It really adds to the experience.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

multijoe posted:

I hear them as if they were being fan dubbed by talentless nerds, but I've only just realised I was doing this since you asked.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Bug Squash posted:

I hear them as if they were being fan dubbed by talentless noobs, but I've only just realised I was doing this since you asked.

Fixed that for you

Backweb posted:

now I'm remembering Kario being all "ah hahaha trolls be trolling" as he's getting beaten to death. lmfao.

And now I'm thinking of his best line, "I wouldnt have children if unprotected sex wasn't awesome"

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

multijoe posted:

Depends on the character. For most characters I do, but for example, Sylvester in this recent page I didn't. Though if I was making a fandub or animation (which I actually am making) I'd want them to be close to their canon counterparts as possible

For some reason I read Skat's (the German guy who hangs out with the pony) dialogue in Blaze the Movie Fan's voice

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Defiance Industries posted:

And now I'm thinking of his best line, "I wouldnt have children if unprotected sex wasn't awesome"

Kario was the best. So many great lines on a single page.

nascar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

There are canon voices, so I don't understand the question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4