Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

RagnarokAngel posted:

Yeah anyone hoping for the catharsis of freepers eating crow can give up hope now. Trump is going to continue this grift as a president in exile and stir them up with claims of fraud and promising to run in 2024. Stick around for the angry, impotent rage instead.

I'm sorry but the prospect of Freepers and Trump ceaselessly complaining about how the election was stolen and then eventually blaming the Republican for the next 4 years or more sounds immensely cathartic to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

pseudanonymous posted:

I'm sorry but the prospect of Freepers and Trump ceaselessly complaining about how the election was stolen and then eventually blaming the Republican for the next 4 years or more sounds immensely cathartic to me.

Which is why i specified eating crow. Im stoked tbh.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

They will blame Republicans for stabbing Trump in the back then vote straight ticket Republican because all of the Democrats are Soros-backed ANTIFA candidates

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

VitalSigns posted:

They will blame Republicans for stabbing Trump in the back then vote straight ticket Republican because all of the Democrats are Soros-backed ANTIFA candidates

Someone needs to get the idea of a Trump party in Trump's brain.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Freep has now moved on from a legal outcome to “can the military take power and back the states from certifying Biden throwing the election to the house and shooting anyone who protests”

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I wonder what’ll happen when trump is indicted in NY for financial crimes

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

I wonder what’ll happen when trump is indicted in NY for financial crimes

Theyll do the same thing they always do, say it's a liberal gay jewish fascist plot against the perfect god-man and not in any way true

You can run for president from prison right? Like be on the ballot at least, I don't think they let you campaign (so unfair)

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

myron cope posted:

Theyll do the same thing they always do, say it's a liberal gay jewish fascist plot against the perfect god-man and not in any way true

You can run for president from prison right? Like be on the ballot at least, I don't think they let you campaign (so unfair)

Eugene Debs did it, but then again so did Lyndon LaRouche.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

myron cope posted:

Prison is the best way to serve the next stage of the Q plan, for from prison he is as close as he could be to the pedophiles.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
loving YouTube keeps showing me Epoch Times ads and it’s like a little dose of Freep every loving video I watch.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

MaoistBanker posted:

Freep has now moved on from a legal outcome to “can the military take power and back the states from certifying Biden throwing the election to the house and shooting anyone who protests”

Freep believing the military loved trump is so funny.

Anyone who isn't a smoothbrain 11b knows that he has no idea what military service is apart from saving private ryan where the military will save you instead of loving you. The political elite are so far removed from the military due to all volunteer service that there is none of em who care more than a visit to a cia drone pilot ptsd rehabilitation center.

Freep is the same way. They see the military as a pony show because trump boosted funding.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

MaoistBanker posted:

Because letting the Democrats take power would destroy America, of course.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

But yeah, this. Smart wanna be dictators spend time and effort sucking up to the military. Trump... was not smart.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

At least Biden’s son served

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Anyone who isn't a smoothbrain 11b knows that he has no idea what military service is apart from saving private ryan where the military will save you instead of loving you. The political elite are so far removed from the military due to all volunteer service that there is none of em who care more than a visit to a cia drone pilot ptsd rehabilitation center.

Freep is the same way. They see the military as a pony show because trump boosted funding.

Sadly, he's still pretty popular all around in the enlisted ranks. Anecdotal but I work with combat engineers and mechanics all day. The last four years might have dinged his image (especially after Mattis left) but I've been at 3 duty stations in that time and Trump was loudly supported.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Military support seems to have swung Biden this time. Though exactly how much probably won't be known until long after this debacle is put to bed, it was notable enough to swing Georgia.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Ah, Glenn's heel turn is complete!
Glenn Greenwald Rips 'The Most Pathological Liar' in Politics and Other Dems for Burying Hunter Biden Fiasco

quote:

To: Kaslin
Hunter was involved in one of the most high profile and epic scandals in American history. The Left immediately buried it.

We have no press in this country. Just leftist sycophants and enablers.

2 posted on 11/14/2020, 2:53:12 PM by Starboard
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Kaslin
We are about to let our enemies run this country

3 posted on 11/14/2020, 2:56:57 PM by ronnie raygun ( Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.")

quote:

To: gw-ington
Talk about domestic violence!

Incest is domestic violence on steroids.

Incest is endemic in the Biden family.

17 posted on 11/14/2020, 4:50:27 PM by miserare ( Respect for life--life of all kinds-- is the first principle of civilization.~~A. Schweitzer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]
Biden = big family = lots of incest I guess :shrug:

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative
I think that credibility in our judicial system, and the government as a whole, has been completely shattered.

We are now a kleptocracy infested with corruption.

The USA we once knew and loved is gone. The founding principles are still alive, but the structure itself has rotted away.

18 posted on 11/15/2020, 9:01:30 AM by Starboard
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]
I like that now the credibility of the US gov is in the shitter.
:freep: My preferred political candidate lost an election!? Our political system is hosed!
vs
:fsmug: I am ruled by institutions conceived of 250 years ago and are incapable of handling malicious actors like Trump.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

kik2dagroin posted:

Biden = big family = lots of incest I guess :shrug:

He was banging his dead brother's widow.

Although that's 100% biblical, and not just biblically allowed but biblically mandatory, so I'm not sure what conservatives have a problem with.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

He was banging his dead brother's widow.

Although that's 100% biblical, and not just biblically allowed but biblically mandatory, so I'm not sure what conservatives have a problem with.

Here’s a hint: none of them are remotely interested in what the Bible actually says.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
A person who shows up to 1 day of boot camp has completed more military service than every generation of Trump relatives. But yeah, of course Trump respects the suckers and losers who died without gaining anything.

What do you think? 1 or 2 months before they all quietly come home to Fox to resume their dopamine inducing hate sessions?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

myron cope posted:

You know how Laura Loomer ran for Congress thinking it would force Twitter to give her back her account? Trump's definitely going to try that trick if Twitter grow a pair once he's out.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

You know how Laura Loomer ran for Congress thinking it would force Twitter to give her back her account? Trump's definitely going to try that trick if Twitter grow a pair once he's out.

Trump will do it anyway because he has the support base to stand to make a lot of money by grifting them. This "please donate to my legal fund so we can expose Joe bidens perfidious election plot" money went to paying off his outstanding campaign debt, which means hes going to continue to need a source of money from rubes.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Time for Don to turn this con over into a new one is nigh. The natives on Freep are getting restless at the lack of lawsuits with any meaningful results and the tires are spinnin'

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3906556/posts?q=1&;page=1

extremely racist dude posted:

I think Trump is calling his team in to assess and a possible end-game. He will not fight for a pyrrhic victory like a win in Pennsylvania but not getting any other states flipped\invalidated to make a difference. I am sure the political side of this equation has been vetted and state legislatures have been whipped...maybe none have the will in these legislatures, no matter the proof shown in court to make a difference. What would be great and not expected by the Democrats would Trump go out and announce national guard troops deployed out to polling places in Georgia and national guard present at all counting and canvassing of the vote. Let the Dems scream and file lawsuits and Trump ignores the courts(including the Supremes). They cannot impeach him again. In a real honest vote, we win both runoffs by 10 points by just poll watchers and count watchers in the Planet of the Apes districts in Fulton and Cobb county. Aka watching the corrupt urban blacks.

That second to last sentence is a state fair sized OOF

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
And the last sentence was like "yeah we got what you're going for, racist dude, no need to spell it out."

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Hm is calling Atlanta "Planet of the Apes" too subtle for my fellow great minds on freerepublic dot com, I'd better explain just in case

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The Statue of Liberty is in New York :rolleyes:

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Is there a conspiracy theory too dumb even for Freepers? Trump Lawyer Tweets Article Alleging Philly Mob Boss May Reveal How They Stole The Election In Exchange For Full Expungement Of His Criminal Record may be the bridge too far. A Philly mob boss named "Skinny Joey" manufactured ballots for Biden and is willing to flip! This apparently sounds kind of dumb, even for Freep.

quote:

Oh boy...this sounds like fantasy, but maybe if we are lucky it is true.

8 posted on 11/16/2020, 4:06:28 PM by dinodino ( )

Rock solid reasoning.

quote:

Mob bosses do not to go to people’s houses to pick up incriminating evidence. They are the boss. They have a mob to do stuff like that. I say this is BS.

10 posted on 11/16/2020, 4:06:35 PM by ClearCase_guy (If White Privilege is real, why did Elizabeth Warren lie about being an Indian?)

I have bad news for Jonny7797.

quote:

No we are talking to a convicted felon who has info? Oh brother, please tell me it’s not coming to this.

16 posted on 11/16/2020, 4:08:26 PM by Jonny7797

I think that humblegunner is catching on...

quote:

So Gateway Pundit (BOOM! BOMBSHELL!) saw a tweet and now we have a full blog post about it.

Well praise Jesus for that, woo and yay.

That’ll change the world, yep.

21 posted on 11/16/2020, 4:14:12 PM by humblegunner (Balls To Picasso.)

Mmm, disenchantment...

quote:

“The Philly Mob and Biden in together! Like two peas in a pod.”

So what is going to happen besides NOTHING. I have no faith in AG Barr and/or Durham. Two big “NOTHING BURGERS”.

29 posted on 11/16/2020, 4:18:11 PM by kagnew

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

triwolf posted:

A Philly mob boss named "Skinny Joey" manufactured ballots for Biden and is willing to flip! This apparently sounds kind of dumb, even for Freep.

They stole that name from The Walking Dead

triwolf
May 9, 2008

MaoistBanker posted:

Time for Don to turn this con over into a new one is nigh. The natives on Freep are getting restless at the lack of lawsuits with any meaningful results and the tires are spinnin'

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3906556/posts?q=1&;page=1

This has got some good ones. Can you sue for being jailed as a traitor?

quote:

I’ll bet they are preparing for their defense when Biden’s team sues them for jailing Biden as a traitor.

7 posted on 11/16/2020, 2:13:03 PM by 1Old Pro ( )

Dude where's my lawsuit?

quote:

I hope the President is telling them to get the hell off TV and DO something!

I’d like him to ask “Where the bleep is my lawsuit?”

15 posted on 11/16/2020, 2:15:50 PM by Right_in_Virginia ( )

This would actually be fun.

quote:

"I hope he’s not conceding."

I hope he is going to announce he won the election and is demanding for the good of the country that biden make a concession speech immediately.

35 posted on 11/16/2020, 2:20:47 PM by precisionshootist (uic)

I smell burning toast.

quote:

did blackrobe King Emmet Sullivan declare that
there would be three inaugurations in Jan.
One for the REAL re-elected President - US flag no golden braid,
one for the phony swimming pool lawyer (many children there)
now in Congress predating for a fifth of the life of the USA
where his clowns and MSM get some children set up for him
offstage of course - US flag with gold braid,
and one for King Emmet Sullivan in his chambers
with his new flag with modern designs of pedophilia
and Malta? [ /s maybe ]

76 posted on 11/16/2020, 2:30:17 PM by Diogenesis ("when a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced" )

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

triwolf posted:

Is there a conspiracy theory too dumb even for Freepers?

No.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Freepers lying on their deathbed just knowing that RUDY will AT ANY MOMENT break open this case and deliver DONALD J TRUMP his SECOND TERM like:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

quote:

To: subterfuge
I love a women’s arm pit the musk wafting from it on a warm day stirs-my loins like no other scent ever

32 posted on 11/17/2020, 11:16:10 AM by al baby (Hi Mom Hi Dad)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
Ouija boards are the gateway to hell, along with marijuana and other drugs that open you to demonic possession.

41 posted on 11/17/2020, 10:02:34 AM by kaehurowing

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Breaking: Wayne County Board just reversed itself and voted unanimously to certify the country on condition that SOS audit their county irregularities

quote:

To: Bigtigermike

Cowards!

3 posted on 11/17/2020 6:41:10 PM PST by JoSixChip (Its not about color, its about character.)

quote:

Trump ran with this, only to be stabbed in the back yet again by rinos.

8 posted on 11/17/2020 6:43:36 PM PST by JoSixChip (Its not about color, its about character.)

quote:

Extortion.

10 posted on 11/17/2020 6:43:38 PM PST by cmj328 (We live here.)

quote:

To: White Lives Matter

Disband the FEC, the feckless FEC never once goes after voter intimidation and dirty tricks

17 posted on 11/17/2020 6:45:56 PM PST by a fool in paradise (Who built the cages, Joe?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

This is good for Trump, actually!

quote:

Actually, this is a good plan.

Let’s see how they wound up with more votes than registered voters.

Trust me, they’ll not want this and do whatever they can to stop it.

For a quick win, they may just have sunk their battleship.

18 posted on 11/17/2020 6:46:21 PM PST by Professional ( )

quote:

Giving up freedoms to be safe.

19 posted on 11/17/2020 6:46:54 PM PST by Huskrrrr

quote:

Would that certification happen BEFORE or AFTER the "comprehensive audit"?

Because a promise to "look into it" after the fact is WORTHLESS.
21 posted on 11/17/2020 6:50:22 PM PST by ZOOKER (Until further notice the /s is implied...)

Ahahaha!

quote:

To: Professional

You must be new. If there is something Trump can do it will be done. If you have to rely on ANYONE else in government, forget about it.

23 posted on 11/17/2020 6:51:14 PM PST by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bigtigermike; All

The rats get what they want because they have a credible threat of violence. No one on the other side will do anything and it’s clear.

25 posted on 11/17/2020 6:52:44 PM PST by wiseprince

quote:

To: madison10

This has risen to a serious nation security issue. More is going on behind the scenes.

27 posted on 11/17/2020 6:53:29 PM PST by conservativepoet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: conservativepoet

This whole sordid affair is going to wind up in the Supreme Court and possibly each of the contested state’s Republican led legislatures.

My concern is...does the Supreme Court and the state legislatures have the political willpower to do the right thing. Republican politicians are infamous for their lack of intestinal fortitude.

30 posted on 11/17/2020 6:54:19 PM PST by Mr. N. Wolfe
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: conservativepoet

The ‘audit’ had better have a couple reliable republican observers at EVERY station that is comparing signatures and recording the tally during the ‘audit’. Meaning the audit BETTER include comparing the signatures. And if the envelop was ‘lost’, then too bad, can’t verify the ballot so can’t count it. If you want an honest election tally from an audit, than that is the bear minimum you have to have.

37 posted on 11/17/2020 6:55:17 PM PST by curious7
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

:umberto:

quote:

To: kiryandil

Heck, Antifa trash are nothing compared to RINO trash. A couple proud boys can put hundreds of ANTIFA to flight. Who can stop RINOs from betraying us?

43 posted on 11/17/2020 7:00:51 PM PST by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lightman

It reads like it is conditional to me. But, I am disgusted with the Republicans. Be civilized, turn the other cheek as usual. Not only do we need to clean the country, we need to clean up our party’s leadership.

48 posted on 11/17/2020 7:06:07 PM PST by erkelly
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JoSixChip

Should I tell the cruel joke here?
They were deadlocked but a BLM goon came in, face ablaze with anger and said: “If you don’t okay the vote for Biden then you ain’t black.”

50 posted on 11/17/2020 7:07:28 PM PST by frank ballenger (End vote fraud harvesting,non-citizen voting & leftist media news censorship or we are finished.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Should I tell the racist joke here?
Of course I should, I'm on freep!
Also it's not a joke and is just racism.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler
Breaking! Philadelphia Reports 8,000 Newly Counted Ballots 2 Weeks After Election Day – 85% For Joe Biden

quote:

This is pure criminal. They're still manufacturing ballots for Biden. How can Trump defeat this and be victorious?

1 posted on 17/11/2020, 21:20:26 by White Lives Matter

quote:

This is why voter ID is racist

9 posted on 17/11/2020, 21:25:41 by FatherofFive (Islam is evil and needs to be eradicated)

quote:

They are so emboldened now they are ALL IN, just doing this in broad daylight and they know that we know this is FRAUD. They also know nothing is ever done about it and they never face any consequences. Hopefully that Trump executive order will finally see some justice being done to these evil doers!!!!

14 posted on 17/11/2020, 21:29:39 by Blue Highway

BREAKING: Lightning Strikes Again - Second County in Georgia Finds Thousands More Uncounted Votes, Most for Trump

quote:

This election CANNOT STAND. This is wholesale fraud bringing Americans to the threshold of civil war.

10 posted on 18/11/2020, 05:30:31 by Gnome1949

quote:

It’s a load of smoke and we all know it.

Pay he wins.

11 posted on 18/11/2020, 05:31:03 by mylife (The Roar Of The Masses Could Be Farts)

quote:

This is how it’s done. They have already maxxed out their cheating in the cities, so they use Dominion to puff up the Biden vote in Trump counties and maybe lose a few stacks of votes.

And even all that was not enough, so they stop the counting and order a few hundred thousand votes from Kinko’s and slip them in over night.

21 posted on 18/11/2020, 05:39:36 by calenel (Tree of Liberty is thirsty.)

In conclusion, Freep is a land of contrasts.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep: Pay he wins.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
This thread has really delivered lately. It will never cease to amaze me how these people can be at Threat Level Midnight for years on end and have zero awareness about it.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Midgetskydiver posted:

This thread has really delivered lately. It will never cease to amaze me how these people can be at Threat Level Midnight for years on end and have zero awareness about it.

That's what I wonder, too. All the people in Freep, and the ones I know in real life, are always teetering at the very end of America, and yet it just keeps being so, never changing. It must be exhausting.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Has anyone told Freep battleships have been obsolete since 1945?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Warmachine posted:

Has anyone told Freep battleships have been obsolete since 1945?

They were obsolete well before then too even if the navy didn't want to admit it. So Freep has a lot in common.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Hi thread. My organization does a daily news digest of articles relevant to our work. Freep has come up in this digest with it being treated as a legitimate news source on the same level as NYT, MSNBC and Foxnews. I know it's a racist fever swamp but I've been unable to find good third party documentation articles (including those in the OP) that aren't 5-10 years old at this point. If someone could help point me towards something I can use when I escalate this it would be much appreciated.