Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Kind of sounds like a great way to eat a melon. What kind of melon was it?

Honeydew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Lt. Lizard posted:

It's worth posting the clip of this. You can see the exact moment her soul has shattered. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu2bGD7rE1Y

30 seconds in it seems. I wonder where the creeper came from. It was still light out and she had torches around the perimeter.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Revolver Bunker posted:

30 seconds in it seems. I wonder where the creeper came from. It was still light out and she had torches around the perimeter.

Ask any Minecraft veteran, and they'll tell you: Creepers only act like they're affected by light to lull you into a false sense of security. When the time is right, they will explode your most precious buildings.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Creepers also can detect you without line of sight if I recall correctly, so it was probably behind her house and came around to the door when she entered the house and it's aggro radius.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

they are custom engineered to be the worst enemies ever devised

fortunately while their explosion can destroy some blocks i don't think they can ever destroy the items that are in chests, they can just make an unholy mess

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Ina's making plans to remodel her Minecraft house. Drawing with her "it's a gaming mouse, not an artist mouse." In MS Paint.

Edit:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Eventually the EN server is going to be 80% unfinished Gura projects

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Sindai posted:

Eventually the EN server is going to be 80% unfinished Gura projects

The remaining 20% will be a vast array of railway networks made by Amelia. No one will remember where any of them go.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Shadowlyger posted:

The remaining 20% will be a vast array of railway networks made by Amelia. No one will remember where any of them go.

They had signposts originally but Amelia broke them down so bewildered HoloJP visitors can leave notes before leaving.

Misanthropic Void
Oct 9, 2012

Shadowlyger posted:

And somewhere there will be chickens, lots and lots of chickens.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Misanthropic Void posted:

And somewhere everywhere there will be chickens, lots and lots of chickens.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
After watching some of her stuff, I have come to conclusion that Ironmouse is a Vtuber of contrasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmvNjNNIrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocP-rNdn12w

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Korone's got this cute little retro-rpg style outro now :3

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

This background we're getting on the Hololive Audition processes is nice. So far we learned that:

Ina was awake 25 hours and sleep deprived
Watson just asked questions the entire time and kept asking "But Why"
Mori applied as a thinking nothing would happen and winged her interview process due to technical issues
Kiara just told them they HAD to hire her or they would be missing.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Fat_Cow posted:

This one is 100% true, though. She's no Gura as far as popularity goes but she's going places just because JP talent seems to love her.

Mostly going bottom left but still going places.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Come say goodbye to Civia. :smith:
https://youtu.be/hceZWCwcyBs

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Artemis and Bao were arrested for gay ocean crimes and are playing A Way Out together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIA_g_Aewf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifNhyAwguvQ

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Oh god, this is turbo depressing. Not only is it her graduation, but she just got a new Live2D with a new outfit and it’s her birthday. This sucks.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Liar Lyre posted:

Oh god, this is turbo depressing. Not only is it her graduation, but she just got a new Live2D with a new outfit and it’s her birthday. This sucks.

She's surprisingly upbeat

E: :eyepop: "Attracted to the corner of the table"

SpartanIvy fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Nov 18, 2020

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Nenes cool

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Civia also just got a 3D model 3 days ago and is showing if off. Including a mole on her thigh she asked to have added.

E: she started crying a little :smith:

SpartanIvy fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Nov 18, 2020

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Fat_Cow posted:

This background we're getting on the Hololive Audition processes is nice. So far we learned that:

Ina was awake 25 hours and sleep deprived
Watson just asked questions the entire time and kept asking "But Why"
Mori applied as a thinking nothing would happen and winged her interview process due to technical issues

I'm curious, do we know if they already have characters designed when they hold auditions for a Gen, or do they recruit and then commission the design and rigging?

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Oh Snapple! posted:

I'm curious, do we know if they already have characters designed when they hold auditions for a Gen, or do they recruit and then commission the design and rigging?

My understanding is that they help come up with the characters after the audition or as part of the audition process.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
This Civia stream is seriously heart wrenching :smithfrog:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Considering there's several months turnaround between when they get picked and when they debut I'm guessing they take input from the girls before they design the avatars. I mean wouldn't it suck to be assigned a look and be stuck with that forever in your business?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

One would assume they have archetypes and rough drafts prepared that the girls can pick through and tailor to themselves.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
Holy cow Civia's Scarborough Fair and voice in general :eyepop:

They got dealt a real poo poo hand with this whole situation but I'm sure she'll pop back up soon. Plus Artia's still got her discord, and if they keep in touch I'm sure they'll be all over it.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Kwyndig posted:

Considering there's several months turnaround between when they get picked and when they debut I'm guessing they take input from the girls before they design the avatars. I mean wouldn't it suck to be assigned a look and be stuck with that forever in your business?

I don't know how it specifically shook out for HoloEN, but I think if you look at the entire Hololive cast there is going to be a mix of "auditioned for a specific character" vs "auditioned to be a vtuber without a character concept".

Like Roboco didn't have any input on her model and Haachama auditioned for Akai Haato.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

That Civia stream was brutal in the last 20 minutes. I hope she comes back and does more English facing streaming cause she's so drat sweet and good hearted.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

Jerkface posted:

and Haachama auditioned for Akai Haato.

Auditioned for, and then murdered...

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
For all the "Haachama murdered Akai Haato" jokes, she's gotten pretty good at switching between the two despite how wildly different the two personas are.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Vtuber_Struggle/status/1328845254078783488?s=20

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/himemoriluna/status/1328603397516374017?s=20
A bit late, but, early today, Luna confirmed that she has De Quervain's Tenosynovitis and that it started flaring up again, which is why her hand was in so much pain during that stream.

She got a shot from the doctor but needs to rest her right hand. It it flares up again, she might be forced to undergo surgery to fix with it.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im starting to think miko was drunk on cold medicine during the later gta v streams

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

and i respect that

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Wudz posted:

Holy cow Civia's Scarborough Fair and voice in general :eyepop:

They got dealt a real poo poo hand with this whole situation but I'm sure she'll pop back up soon. Plus Artia's still got her discord, and if they keep in touch I'm sure they'll be all over it.

This. I do wish well for all of them and though I wasn't able to watch a lot of their content what I did see was great.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0Jb9cr0xs
Oh, god, it's happening again :gonk:

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I am ready for pain.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

I am ready for pain.

35 thousand people may or may not also be ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Kiara politely feeding Amelia all her pieces one by one