Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Big Cow Lasagna

The name couldnt be less appetizing. People eat beef, not cows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I hope Nathen starts Space Ghost Musical Bar-B-Que.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the end of an era

a really goddamn stupid era, but an era nonetheless

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Cow Pie, yum!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Do you think the people who had jobs at Garfield Eats will put this on their resumes or will they just leave the last six months blank and refuse to speak about it?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Doobies Cathouse

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I hope Nathen starts Space Ghost Musical Bar-B-Que.

Brak's Cloud of Beans

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Delivery is province-wide? So these are shipped in the mail, same-day probably being impossible in most cases or costing a fortune? There's just layers and layers of good ideas at play here.

A logistical lasagne, if you will

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Nathan is right that landlords suck though

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Nathan is right that landlords suck though
Landlords are parasites but so is he essentially as his entrepreneurship consists solely of profiteering as a middleman off other people's IPs

Maybe the reason it's the world's first whatever is because at no point was it ever a good idea

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The dude sold orange coffee

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

The dude sold orange coffee

Uh. It's called entergaging, and it could save your life!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

how come restaurants dont take their sign when they shut down

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i mean i know there would be nowhere to put it but dont you think you'd want to keep it, idk

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

GolfHole posted:

GolfHole posted:

i mean i know there would be nowhere to put it but dont you think you'd want to keep it, idk

If you were a normal person I assume it would be kind of a bittersweet reminder of your dreams dying, if you're a young entrepreneur who is basically just a rocket failing upwards fueled by a stream of daddies money, then yes, I think you might think the sign is a sign of your perspicacity, granted there's no way Nathen "fluent in English" knows that word, but even so, I'm a bit shocked he didn't demand that a museum in his honor be built out of the accouterments.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

GolfHole posted:

If they sell iit they only get penny's on the dollar.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BigBadSteve posted:

If they sell iit they only get penny's on the dollar.

well tell penny to stand somewhere else

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Arabiolosis confirmed less contagious than covid: zero confirmed cases :newlol:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Who the gently caress is scraeming "convert from feeling species into thinking species" at my house. show yourself coward. i will never convert into thinking species

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Who the gently caress is scraeming "convert from feeling species into thinking species" at my house. show yourself coward. i will never convert into thinking species

that's amor

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
GarfieldEats.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
garfieldeats shoots and leaves

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Turpitude II posted:

garfieldeats shoots and leaves

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

GarFeet

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

GolfHole posted:

That poo poo costs money and if you're losing your business you probably have better things to spend your dwindling cash on

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Well it turns out that GarFIELD was GarBO!

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Nathens been having a very familiar style of meltdown over all this on social media. #FAKENEWS

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Narrator voice: Online internet lasagna was NOT the future

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Do you want to be the Lean Catty Company or the Landmonster? The choice is yours...

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

quick reminder about what this macaroon was saying about COVID-19 back in March

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Then the pivot to the cartoons are immune campaign so we dont worry about Garfield dying of the very real disease murdering people.

Look guys Im starting to wonder if maybe Nathen is an idiot and a sociopath.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Lt. Cock posted:

He's also a failed businessman so maybe he should run for president of the USA?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Wait, is he saying that covid killed all the fans? Also lol thinking about Doug Ford getting a call out of the blue from this weirdo telling him, the provincial premier, to make a federal program that is outside his jurisdiction forcible (which is itself a lol)

Lt. Cock posted:

Then the pivot to the cartoons are immune campaign so we dont worry about Garfield dying of the very real disease murdering people.

He's a natural born capitalist

Like he would love his landlord except for being rightfully evicted, and he probably wouldn't be advocating forcible rent assistance unless he was personally affected. Nathen's distaste for landlords has nothing to do with a broader worldview or ideology, he just feels his did him dirty, which honestly I don't think they did. As sad as I am to see local business and restaurants close because of the pandemic (their rent should be frozen/forgiven for the duration imo), GarfieldEATS is NOT a restaurant or a business as far as I am concerned. It's not original, it's not necessary, and the franchisee himself is a walking Kitchen Nightmare.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Wait, is he saying that covid killed all the fans?

COVID having a higher mortality rate among garfield eats fans seems pretty on brand for garfield eats.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

this is the opposite of what nathen mazri is saying

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I can get behind Lasagna being the future!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I wanted to make the rest but couldn't find a comic I could fit the text into. Go figure a comic strip isn't usually as wordy as Nathen's brand of word salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Mega64 posted:

I wanted to make the rest but couldn't find a comic I could fit the text into. Go figure a comic strip isn't usually as wordy as Nathen's brand of word salad.
He should've opened a Cathy restaurant