Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hobo Clown posted:

loving yes they were you bloviating neanderthal

haven't heard bloviating in a while, :nice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Would’nt

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol the handcuffs

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

redgubbinz posted:

This would be fantastic, we might actually get it under control then.

Won't happen though, they'll still be gurgling something about tyranny through the vent tube.

Nahh they'll continue on as they are now except it'll be win-win, they can blame Biden for making them wear masks and they can blame Biden for all their relatives dying when they don't

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

LifeSunDeath posted:

countdown to trump supporters taking covid seriously on jan 20th and blaming biden for all the deaths.

Trump supporters believe Biden is a China stooge and that China intentionally relased the virus to gently caress with the US election.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://twitter.com/atouchofsnark/status/1329075519971749890?s=20
seriously, dude should just golf and shut the hell up.

More proof that Trump gave up a life of RICHES and WEALTH and LUXURY just to help the American people!!!!

Stink Billyums posted:

lol the handcuffs

Fox News is going to kill all their viewers

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It's like nails on a chalkboard reading about him loving disrespecting the US constitution by not knowing what the hell is actually in it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lot of people panicking on the last few pages when it's increasingly clear by the hour that he has fewer and fewer avenues of recourse available, and less support than previously.

It was clearly over within 24 hours of the polls closing and it's even more stark now. Just lol if you're flipping out about THIS being America's death knell after the last 4 years of this dipshit ACTUALLY being able to affect change.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Yeah, but people in the US are incredibly loving stupid and almost half believe in ghosts and vampires and poo poo, so half of Republicans being knuckle-dragging, drooling idiots is hardly a surprise.

They call 'em vampires, folks, they're.... the angry left is in bed with them, they love them, they suck the blood. And I... I know a little about the sucking, the blood... there used to be a beautiful place where those things happened, but it's gone now, bye bye. The vampires are out here, okay, they... they move in next to you, KAMALA HARRIS loves this, doesn't she? She wants to put up the low income housing, right... right in those suburbs. And one night, okay, you'll... you look out the window and see him, he's brought a beautiful woman home. But then you see the fangs, out... he gets out the fangs. And the girl is dead. BING BING BING!

And then you go to tell somebody, I go.... and your Mom says "Okay, here's the new neighbor, his name is Jerry, say... you gotta say hello." But he's the guy, isn't he? He's the guy from across the street. And before... before you know it? He's dancing with your girlfriend, who would... later on she's the neighbor of the shoe salesman, isn't she? But now she's your girlfriend but she's dancing with the vampire. And then she gets a very terrifying face. It's very.... it's not good.

So you go to the guy, the TV guy, we love the TV, don't we? That's... it stands for something, doesn't it, folks? What?

*snfnffnFFFFT*

But we go to the TV guy, old guy, little guy, and maybe we remember him also on...well... he did some shows, some movies. And you ask him for help but he says no but then? We go to him, he brings the mirror... and then... well... that's... you know. He's got it then.

And at the end we smash the windows, break 'em up and then it's bye bye. But he waves from the TV at you, and at me... but then you get the eyes inside the house. And this is... Joe Biden loves this, he loves it, and because of him and Cory Booker you're always gonna get the eyes in the house. Forever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Stink Billyums posted:

lol the handcuffs

Lol just snort-laughed on a conference call

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

SRQ posted:

GBS actually has plenty of chuds just due to averages, reading this thread.

Chuds are enormously cowardly weak crybabies and there is at least one person that will read this post and refuse to reply to this thread because they're so enormously weak they can't tolerate people on the internet making fun of em, so they'll go crawl into a Parler safe space and write exaggerated fantasies of violence against us instead.

and that's a lol

LOL

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

holy poo poo LOL

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

vyst posted:

It's like nails on a chalkboard reading about him loving disrespecting the US constitution by not knowing what the hell is actually in it

all he knows is that it's a document designed to stop people like him, beyond that it's something to be destroyed.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

This rear end in a top hat out here destroying the country and I get a 7 day suspension for calling him and his followers cunts and telling them to gently caress off.

I NEED TO SEE A PERP WALK OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Let's add a new one to discuss

Maps bullshit southeast is solidly cream pie.

E: nm i didn’t understand what this was

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues

h3r0n posted:

This rear end in a top hat out here destroying the country and I get a 7 day suspension for calling him and his followers cunts and telling them to gently caress off.

I NEED TO SEE A PERP WALK OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

Not counting on it, but boy am I going to be steamed if he doesn't get banned from twitter on January 21st

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Zugzwang posted:

Yes. Reminder that Dr. Fauci has also needed to have bodyguards since he started saying crazy things like "a virus that kills people and overwhelms health systems is bad and we should stop spreading it." The Venn diagram between the folks threatening this Michigan dude and the folks threatening Fauci has gotta be a near-complete overlap.

Don't forget the armed terrorists who stormed the Michigan capitol building to protest the lockdown and the (thankfully foiled) plot to kidnap and execute Whitmer.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Don't forget the armed terrorists who stormed the Michigan capitol building to protest the lockdown and the (thankfully foiled) plot to kidnap and execute Whitmer.

Some real bad hombres, folks!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

h3r0n posted:

I NEED TO SEE A PERP WALK OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE THIRD STORY WINDOW.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You cannot stop us
We have this Thanksgiving
You die now
Are you afraid?
Death to America
Death to Santa
Allah is Great

Amen

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

This year, we're serving PILGRIMS!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

"71% MESS" is a coded message to his handlers inserted into this tweet that it's time for a diapey change

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

explosivo posted:

"71% MESS" is a coded message to his handlers inserted into this tweet that it's time for a diapey change

LOL!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1329078299700588545

fusionpit
Sep 8, 2005

Does that make me crazy?
College Slice

that's an lol

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020

Herman Merman posted:

amoral opportunism can be a powerful force for good - a goon

If you were falsely accused of a serious crime, would you not want the best criminal defense lawyer that you could get? The most just outcome would result from your defense being presented to the court in such a convincing manner that your freedom is restored; the lawyer most qualified to accomplish this will have attained the skills necessary to do so from years of successfully litigating optimal outcomes for criminals.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

the walls are crashing down donnie, the lovely cheap walls you tried to put up, they're all crashing down ON TOP OF YOU!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Don't Trump supporters usually tweet pictures of microwaved canned turkeys on Thanksgiving?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/status/1329079868227682304

lol wat

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I reported this using the following:

https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form

and

abuse@epik.com

The former is the hosting company (I think?) the latter is the domain registrar.

I already contacted them but I'm not in the US so I don't know if they're going to just ignore me. I definitely didn't bother with the FBI because they're not going to take info from a Greek.

Even though I contacted the first two, maybe more goons doing it will make it more likely for them to take the site down or something.

If we could get like a huge list of every post, with links, individual screenshots of each threat, compiled together. Goons could probably all submit this stuff to the FBI. They need pretty overwhelming evidence with the ability to easily find all of this on their own and confirm it, so links to posts helps a lot.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

LifeSunDeath posted:

who gives a poo poo what they believe...they also believe that jesus rode a dinosaur, that's the level of people we're working with.

I have it on good authority that that was actually Mario riding the dinosaur.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Avirosb posted:

Don't Trump supporters usually tweet pictures of microwaved canned turkeys on Thanksgiving?

The guy from the UK that thoroughly enjoys his christmas tinner is one of my favourite YouTube videos.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/jacqui0531/status/1329080038759665674?s=20

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao they can but it won't be approved. The margin is too large, by state law it won't be authorized due to that.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I reported this using the following:

https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form

and

abuse@epik.com

The former is the hosting company (I think?) the latter is the domain registrar.

I already contacted them but I'm not in the US so I don't know if they're going to just ignore me. I definitely didn't bother with the FBI because they're not going to take info from a Greek.

Even though I contacted the first two, maybe more goons doing it will make it more likely for them to take the site down or something.

What evidence URLs did you put in? I want to fill this out too.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Where'd they even get the money? If it's a grift, don't spend 8 million dollars to keep it going. If they're looking for one weird trick to overturn Wisconsin, that's not going to happen.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Avirosb posted:

Don't their feet smell and their butts smell and they have terrible singing voices and can't cook no good and only have two pairs of pants???

Look these people are violent morons. We have enough material on them as is. Just hollering at your own rear end about weird rear end poo poo to pick on them for is just cringe, kinda. And no I sure as hell ain't going to bat for them in any real sense of the phrase so don't bother.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I said come in! posted:

lmao they can but it won't be approved. The margin is too large, by state law it won't be authorized due to that.

This is likely the play. They know it won't be approved (but can't afford it anyway), then Trump can bleat about how he was denied a recount etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I said come in! posted:

I thought that was just to trigger an auto recount, if he actually forks over the cash by today they will?

I may be mistaken.