Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Dr. VooDoo posted:

There is a sizable chance that our intelligence agencies have drawn up assassination plans for Trump in case he just starts putting state secrets up on twitter in his angry while making GBS threads rants :laffo:
They probably have a contingency for every sitting president just like with JFK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

That guy died so there was no HIPPA issue! One weird trick! Patient's rights advocates hate it!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

dads friend steve posted:

pretty hosed up they don’t let you keep them imo

Those greedy docs won't share their Rocky Mountain Oysters

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The Alpha Centauri posted:

forging daedric armor is my favorite thing to do in elder scrolls

man the first time a daedric warrior spawned behind me when I looted the shrine in a ruin in Morrowind scared the poo poo out of me

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

forging daedric armor is my favorite thing to do in elder scrolls

It's cool because I'm playing morrowind again and a book in it was saying that forging causes those guys like immeasurable pain when they get bound to it.
Really makes u think

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

sullat posted:

That guy died so there was no HIPPA issue! One weird trick! Patient's rights advocates hate it!

HIPPAPOTOMUS
HIPPOPOTUS

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
how long into a biden adminstration before we see some nakedly obvious weekend at bernie's poo poo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

then in Oblivion they were a dime a dozen

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

how long into a biden adminstration before we see some nakedly obvious weekend at bernie's poo poo

6 months ago

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

zegermans posted:

man the first time a daedric warrior spawned behind me when I looted the shrine in a ruin in Morrowind scared the poo poo out of me

It being silent with no warning is probably why it's so effective

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

day -69

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Dr. VooDoo posted:

There is a sizable chance that our intelligence agencies have drawn up assassination plans for Trump in case he just starts putting state secrets up on twitter in his angry while making GBS threads rants :laffo:

Tbh they probably have plans in place for an assassination if Trump doesn't concede soon.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

It's cool because I'm playing morrowind again and a book in it was saying that forging causes those guys like immeasurable pain when they get bound to it.
Really makes u think

morrowind was an incredible game. one of the best ever

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Elder Scrolls games are all bad

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

He made a deal at the crossroads to get anything he wants then forgot about it.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://i.imgur.com/8ZrssHw.mp4

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

is it normal for doctors to show u cool gross pics of the poo poo they ripped out of u after ur surgery?

if i'm paying them $69,000 to rip some gross poo poo out o fmy gross body then u better believe i'm gonna make them put it in a cool jar for me, or at least take pictures

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its called being white and telling people ur rich after blowing ur giant inheritance putting ur name on buildings

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

daggerfall
skyrim
oblivion
morrowind

in. that. order.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Mayor Dave posted:

games are all bad

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Eleven Eleven posted:

Tbh they probably have plans in place for an assassination if Trump doesn't concede soon.

this is false

the cia has never worked to ensure that a democratically elected leader becomes president

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

the milk machine posted:

if i'm paying them $69,000 to rip some gross poo poo out o fmy gross body then u better believe i'm gonna make them put it in a cool jar for me, or at least take pictures

gotta get proof u got your money’s worth. smart business :hmmyes:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

although if he is assassinated it would probably trigger off some really bad poo poo because “the left” will undoubtedly be blamed

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

daggerfall
skyrim
oblivion
morrowind

in. that. order.

:wrong:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
hey i have an idea maybe we shouldn't let people who are old as poo poo run things

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Eleven Eleven posted:

Operation "no we don't need volunteers stop asking"

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

what the gently caress is he talking about with the papers thing

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

lots of pneumonia going around though, strange

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

shyduck posted:

although if he is assassinated it would probably trigger off some really bad poo poo because “the left” will undoubtedly be blamed

he'll just have a convenient heart attack

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they did sign the papers also

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

bill just hanging out at the nurse's station, casually browsing through the admissions list as one does

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

gotta get proof u got your money’s worth. smart business :hmmyes:

the car mechanic has to give you the old hosed up parts if you ask, doctors are people mechanics, ipso ergo facto QED, summa cum laude

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Mayor Dave posted:

try another combat style. you might find you enjoy them more going unarmed against a Deathclaw

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

DrPossum posted:

hey i have an idea maybe we shouldn't let people who are old as poo poo run things

sounds like ageism to me, op

that's only allowed if you're under like 45

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

daggerfall
skyrim
oblivion
morrowind

in. that. order.

M o d s !?
o
r
r
o
w
i
n
d

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Rynn posted:

Found this on Reddit. Of all the crazy predictions this seems actually possible

I think something along these lines has been widely accepted by goons. Though I would say that Trump's goals with any hypothetical news network are just to make money and get his rear end kissed, and any destabilization of American democracy that stems from his efforts is a side effect, not the main impetus.

Also I cannot believe that Don Jr will ever be a standard bearer for the movement his dad built, but millions of people voted to Trump to be prez in the first place (and for reelection!) so I guess all bets are off now

zegermans posted:

IIRC there was one copy of each piece of Daedric armor in an unmodded Morrowind, so you really had to dig for them unless you wanted to be an rear end in a top hat and kill Divath Fyr for his set. Made them feel that much more special.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Morrowind was so much better than every other elder scrolls game. Its story was good, the environments were awesome, and it was a fleshed out world in a way none of the others have achieved. Hell, it even had cool poo poo like powerful weapons just hidden under rocks or on top of shelves just to encourage you to explore every nook and cranny. That and they did not try and voice act every single line of dialogue, instead saving it for important interactions and greetings and such, then using written dialogue to really flesh things out and give context.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/brianbeutler/status/1326173731031552001

the art of the squeal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

thanks obummer