Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

She's been walking around in the sun completely uncovered for days. Her skin should be extra crispy by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

The fundamental issue is that Mookie is an idiot who doesn't understand that there are reasons beyond the nudity taboo why human beings invented and wear clothing.

I think it's because he could barely draw the Ink Witch's clothing without making her wear a shapeless sack aside from the times where he vacuum-sealed it to her chest/rear end, and Snout's outfit (and overall design) is decently complicated enough by itself that once he's done with that he's not got the energy to think about giving Scar-chan her own unique clothes. Like there's a reason back in DD that people basically wore slacks and shirts, or basic rear end dresses and robes.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?
I don't know why now, but I just wanted to say I loving hate Snout's loving overalls. It's so loving bad, I can only assume Arduak(?) was pranking him when he bought them.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

catlord posted:

I don't know why now, but I just wanted to say I loving hate Snout's loving overalls. It's so loving bad, I can only assume Arduak(?) was pranking him when he bought them.
Snout made them himself out of leaves.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
And the needle and thread he somehow owned.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
The second outfit was made of leaves, which got stolen while in Mongreltown. His current outfit is something Arudak bought for him and it's just the worse. I think Mookie got tired of having to remember all the asymmetrical patches so he put Snout in these undignified overalls with DEAF slapped right on the chest.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

catlord posted:

That would honestly be a great reveal.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

TheHan posted:

The second outfit was made of leaves, which got stolen while in Mongreltown. His current outfit is something Arudak bought for him and it's just the worse. I think Mookie got tired of having to remember all the asymmetrical patches so he put Snout in these undignified overalls with DEAF slapped right on the chest.

The loving DEAF thing gets me every god drat time.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It does now strike me that he's basically turned Snout into a walking politoon complete with redundant label.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
A whole week just to get here.

Two months to make her some clothes.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yep! Whoever said the week ends on ANOTHER loving DREAM gets a cookie. Does this mean there's a good chance he'll wake up to Corpsemommy either cuddling or attacking him again? Or will Mookie finally break his writer's block the cycle and actually progress the plot?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

There’s a plot to progress?

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Yep! Whoever said the week ends on ANOTHER loving DREAM gets a cookie. Does this mean there's a good chance he'll wake up to Corpsemommy either cuddling or attacking him again? Or will Mookie finally break his writer's block the cycle and actually progress the plot?

The ink will turn into inkwich and she and corpsewife will naked mud wrestle and not wake Snout (who is deaf)

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Invisible Clergy posted:

The ink will turn into inkwich and she and corpsewife will naked mud wrestle and not wake Snout (who is deaf)

That would be an amusing visual gag; some big brawl, played for sexiness or not, going on in the background and Snout completely oblivious because he's reading or otherwise has his visual attention elsewhere. Therefore Mookie wont do it.

Hell, other than as an excuse for why there's no dialogue, has Snout's deafness even come up in any meaningful way?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

he drank ear wax remover to try and cure it

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

There were a few gags early on with monsters he couldn't hear, and the reason the necromantic vines didn't work on him is because he's deaf.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

The dream is going to go wrong and corpsewife will wake him up and save him and so redeem herself for punching him and treating him as a body pillow.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I'm stunned by that clothesline. It's weird and rigid, the overalls don't pull it down at all. It's precisely hanging as if it were an empty line. Uncanny in the extreme.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Joe Slowboat posted:

I'm stunned by that clothesline. It's weird and rigid, the overalls don't pull it down at all. It's precisely hanging as if it were an empty line. Uncanny in the extreme.

You're right. While we're on it, Snout packed a clothesline in that bindle? Bullshit.

Even if he did manage to fit 50 feet of rope in there like any normal dnd character, how did he tie it to those two perfectly symmetrical trees with only one branch? They're too tall for him to reach, too girthy for him to shimmy up, have no smaller branches to use as handholds, and it's not like he could've had corpsewife give him a boost. Also bullshit that these two identical trees grow at the perfect distance to put a clothesline between.

Would it have been so terrible to have him just hang them on a branch at a reasonable height? They're overalls, they have straps on them already to hang from.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I'm somewhat surprised he didn't use this as an opportunity to draw more flaccid mongrel dong

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Where did Snout get that sail he's sewing? Don't tell me it came out of his bindle of holding.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Invisible Clergy posted:

Where did Snout get that sail he's sewing? Don't tell me it came out of his bindle of holding.

It's a giant leaf, I assume. Clearly from the trees on the last page that don't have leaves that big, or the trees on this page that don't have leaves at all.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Rotten Red Rod posted:

It's a giant leaf, I assume. Clearly from the trees on the last page that don't have leaves that big, or the trees on this page that don't have leaves at all.

How does he keep finding new ways to fail.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!

Tesseraction posted:

It does now strike me that he's basically turned Snout into a walking politoon complete with redundant label.

Hmm

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Wait lemme try this again

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

TheHan posted:

:yeshaha:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

TheHan posted:

:vince:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

TheHan posted:

holy poo poo piss

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

That's a pro-tier edit.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Oh good goddamn.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Perfect.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So do we have an update, or...?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Who What Now posted:

So do we have an update, or...?

It was already posted. It's confusing, because this weeks' comics were the exact same as last weeks'.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I will be restarting my readthough tomorrow.

In the meantime

Snoutdickbutt

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Did Snout just get raped by inkwich?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Oh God I just figured something out

Ink witch is, well, an ink witch. The orc is a page witch

ha ha ha gently caress me

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

What.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

is there a pun here i'm missing, or...

also wouldn't he be a page warlock

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I mean he controls pages the way she controls ink - in dreams, at least. Look at the ink + pages here and at the last few dream sequences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Does this mean corpse wife is a book binding witch?