Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Oh right, apparently he went through all this poo poo before, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I can guarantee you, Tohru, if they could get a machine to do your job instead of you, they gladly would

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Devils Affricate posted:

I can guarantee you, Tohru, if they could get a machine to do your job instead of you, they gladly would

Based on what he's doing they could, they're just a typical software outfit that can't be assed to do automated testing harnesses.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
At least we get further proof that prison was actually good for old NEET. It gave him some amount of discipline and work ethic.
I'd say he should join the military but then I remembered it's called the Japan Self-Defense Force and yikes.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Lodin posted:

I'd say he should join the military but then I remembered it's called the Japan Self-Defense Force and yikes.

:lol:

Also hi, I just finished reading the entire thread, thanks to whoever linked it in the deviantart thread (I think?). NEET NEET NEET etc. (Many thanks to the team of translators!)

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I gotta say, a testing gig where you can't shoot the poo poo with coworkers or listen to music / YouTube vids during the boring tasks is pretty rough.

Or maybe NEET just doesn't wanna even try to socialize.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

hmm princess lookin kinda thicc in this one

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

CodfishCartographer posted:

I gotta say, a testing gig where you can't shoot the poo poo with coworkers or listen to music / YouTube vids during the boring tasks is pretty rough.

Or maybe NEET just doesn't wanna even try to socialize.

In my last job I did transcription, so had studio headphones on all day and couldn't listen to music or talk to coworkers. It was really boring and lonely, and mind-numbingly tedious. I feel for neet, listening to the same audio over and over again.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

subpar anachronism posted:

In my last job I did transcription, so had studio headphones on all day and couldn't listen to music or talk to coworkers. It was really boring and lonely, and mind-numbingly tedious. I feel for neet, listening to the same audio over and over again.

I would say a relatively large number of audio bugs make it out into the wild because no tester wants to listen to in-game audio ever. Even when explicitly assigned to them as a task, lmao

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

CodfishCartographer posted:

I would say a relatively large number of audio bugs make it out into the wild because no tester wants to listen to in-game audio ever. Even when explicitly assigned to them as a task, lmao

Lol, not only do you get to do repetitive tasks all day, you get to hear the same poo poo all day as well! Yeah, I wouldn't want to do that either.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

pnumoman posted:

Lol, not only do you get to do repetitive tasks all day, you get to hear the same poo poo all day as well! Yeah, I wouldn't want to do that either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=688z-4SWxOQ

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Flashback to Greedfall and hearing this at the start of every bloody combat encounter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9v-p_N_NWY

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The only safe way to calm yourself down is to drink lots of alcohol, Tohro.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
It's okay this is job Tohru and not crimes Tohru so when he explodes he'll just get a second job or something.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

lol hes only been there less than 2 hours

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Chew...

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Well, there's your bright future right there.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

He's gripping the hell outta that bottle

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
And he invented Chew Chew Rocket

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

it might be easier for you to do work if you take off that blindfold

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

it might be easier for you to do work if you take off that blindfold

It's a YoRHa combat visor

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

He's thinking what we're all thinking!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Rare footage of Tohru's old boss:

https://i.imgur.com/h9EAhO4.mp4

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 20

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

me, reacting to this post

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

A true bond is about to be forged

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

oh poo poo. he's gonna start socializing with her just because he's bored. this could go in a lot of different directions but tohru fucks up in all of them

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

big cummers ONLY posted:

oh poo poo. he's gonna start socializing with her just because he's bored. this could go in a lot of different directions but tohru fucks up in all of them

big cummers ONLY posted:

oh poo poo. tohru fucks

he's gonna fall in love with her too

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

He's soon gonna be popping those juicy pimples for her every night.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Even if he did quit, he's still going to buy the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!