Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Data Graham posted:

Who would make someone go into debt to pay for vital expenses, Ben? loving Lex Luthor??

Why did I scroll down the comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

"but believe me"

Okay guess we'll just have to take jelly_2046's word for it

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Mak0rz posted:

"but believe me"

Okay guess we'll just have to take jelly_2046's word for it

I'm sure that "Capitalism may kill your body, but communism will kill your soul!" is of great solace to everyone who dies because of no healthcare.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

At least I died free! Frustrated, sick, starving, and poor, but my soul was left intact to rage fruitlessly against injustice

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Brawnfire posted:

At least I died free! Frustrated, sick, starving, and poor, but my soul was left intact to rage fruitlessly against injustice

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

Appropriately, that image looks like they're about to date rape the Statue of Liberty.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Idiots on Social Media: I did not do the sex crimes I promise

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
obviously OP is not the idiot

https://twitter.com/john3ners/status/1329390871251456001?s=20

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

busty communist lady is the absolute best follow because the most insane people DM her.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Making a spread sheet of everyone's takes in this thread then sorting them by how much I agree and how much of a thot they are.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Account's protected.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

ultrafilter posted:

Account's protected.

Oh poo poo, they weren't when I posted it and it must have been a retweet because I don't actually follow them, so I can't screenshot it myself.

They posted two screen shots of tweets from someone with a handle like "@proudtoryboy" one was talking about how Muslim families gathering for Ramadan was going to be a super spreader event and the other talking about how British public health officials were trying to take all the fun out of Christmas

Edit: looks like it's unprotected again I guess there were some snitch taggers. Here's the tweets I was talking about

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Len posted:

Why did I scroll down the comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzkY-4owW0

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Skwirl posted:

Making a spread sheet of everyone's takes in this thread then sorting them by how much I agree and how much of a thot they are.

I hope I'm in the queen section.

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
The stress of election politics seems to be getting to poor popehat, normally he's so good at keeping up a mask.

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1329268847040348160

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1329291523771416576

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

What the gently caress

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

"Won't let you cheat".

If they let you, it's not cheating, right?

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I know, she's so unreasonable. Maybe I wouldn't have performance issues if she had bigger tits.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

God drat, Ben's been on a roll for good ideas lately.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

motoh posted:

The stress of election politics seems to be getting to poor popehat, normally he's so good at keeping up a mask.

He does this kind of thing every so often to remind us he’s kinda garbage.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Captain Monkey posted:

busty communist lady is the absolute best follow because the most insane people DM her.

She's the best honey trap, because she never actively dissuades her horny followers, but will make the weird poo poo they send public in a second if it's funny

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Not so much dogwhistle incelism as it is air raid siren incelism

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Space Engineers is pretty fun though.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/caroljsroth/status/1328739904545828864?s=21

One of the classics.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/PaigeFiedler/status/1329504690585939970

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/earleyedition/status/1329675461488611328

Seems like Twitter are going out of their way to promote users harassing people

https://twitter.com/earleyedition/status/1329675461488611328

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Have some Quora IOSM

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Data Graham posted:

Have some Quora IOSM

Four years without wars? :psyduck:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tiggum posted:

It's just standard regressive fantasy thinking. Like, apply just a little bit of critical thought to it and it all falls apart immediately.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Tiggum posted:

Presumably "without starting new wars", which (aside from that random drone strike on an Iranian general, remember that? and also the time he dropped the MOAB on a random airstrip?) is actually... somehow, true. The big wet commander in chief doesn't see the profit or the fun in wars, which is a very low bar to clear but still puts him ahead of previous actual-politician presidents.

(this is not defending the man other than that his specific brand of moron happened to coincide with something that was pretty darn good for countries the US was not already occupying in 2016)

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Presumably "without starting new wars", which (aside from that random drone strike on an Iranian general, remember that? and also the time he dropped the MOAB on a random airstrip?) is actually... somehow, true. The big wet commander in chief doesn't see the profit or the fun in wars, which is a very low bar to clear but still puts him ahead of previous actual-politician presidents.

(this is not defending the man other than that his specific brand of moron happened to coincide with something that was pretty darn good for countries the US was not already occupying in 2016)

It is pretty funny that the "not starting new wars" one is the only one of those points that's remotely attributable to Trump himself. And the only reason it's "true" is that he doesn't give a poo poo about the traditional American imperialism priorities of the job

It's like the only thing the left shares with his supporters as a good outcome, except in the most rear end way possible (and if there had been any kind of overt foreign provocation during those four years those same people would have been WAR NOW WAR NOW 24/7 let's be honest)

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
No foreign wars.*

The only war he started was civil.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
"I love these 4 years without war, just having government employees killing civilians with no reason or responsibility, and then shooting and gassing the civilians who are mad about it"

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

sure was a good thing we assassinated a man celebrated as a war hero but his country then immediately accidentally shot down a civilian airplane in response and therefore wanted to pretend none of it happened

yep

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

xtal posted:

"I love these 4 years without war, just having government employees killing civilians with no reason or responsibility, and then shooting and gassing the civilians who are mad about it"

That’s not new either

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

IOSM: I'm a youth football coaching legend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

That’s not new either

The unmarked vans grabbing protestors off the street seemed pretty novel. At least in the numbers it was happening.