Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Manoueverable posted:

I was expecting the Manas steak, very disappointed in the choice of pictures.

Is Manas still around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Manoueverable posted:

I was expecting the Manas steak, very disappointed in the choice of pictures.

Russ is definitely not a goon, there is no point in SA's history that this forum would not horrify him.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Niners and Seahawks are 1 and 2 on amount of injuries in NFL, which includes COVID op outs

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/11/...-seattle-report

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/injuries.htm

NFCBest at getting hurt.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Edit: The NFL is Scripted.

(wrong thread)

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Is Manas still around?

yea he just namechanged

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Its Rinaldo posted:

Niners and Seahawks are 1 and 2 on amount of injuries in NFL, which includes COVID op outs

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/11/...-seattle-report

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/injuries.htm

NFCBest at getting hurt.

And I'm putting the Niners down for a 6-10 season. We've got good shots at both Washington and Dallas, plus we might even be in better shape week 16 and get a comedy win over the Seahawks. Not what you want after a Super Bowl appearance, but better than we were afraid of after week 2's injury report.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I can't wait for 49ers/Cowboys clownball.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Jamal Adams got depressed being on the Jets

Probably not the only one

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/1328783205755990017

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

...and they brought up the point that maybe his release was related to that horrible fake punt call Fassel made at the end of last season, where you could see McVay yell at Fassel after the play "what the gently caress were you thinking?"

Rams head coach Sean McVay was furious on the sideline after a failed fake punt he didn't know was coming

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

These two should have a talk show.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Our two starting CBs are out again tomorrow, Nuk is gonna feast.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Hawks are gonna have recoveries and some get right games soon but tomorrow is going to be some real dark poo poo methinks

The cards were the first ones to figure out you can tamp down their 4th quarter bullshit by tiring out the offensive line and I doubt they're gonna forget after what like 2 weeks?

I would love to be proven wrong and see some of the same defense we had in the 2nd half last week and a decent game but the short week has disaster vibes all over it.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Remember that Thursday game where Richard Sherman fell into a bottomless pit and was never seen again?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
CenturyLink changed their name to Lumen, so now the CLink is becoming "Lumen Field" :(

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
More like losin field am i rite

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

It me the guy who gets upset when one corporate sponsor changes to another corporate sponsor

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score

Lifespan posted:

CenturyLink changed their name to Lumen, so now the CLink is becoming "Lumen Field" :(

CenturyLink changed their name to Lumen a few months ago. Now just getting to changing things up as they can. Stupid name for a company or a stadium. Still wish I was there tonight - I literally right now would be at the donair place on 1st that also has 4x tall boys for $10.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It isn't any stupider than Safeco or T-Mobile or Century Link. Corporate names are always terrible

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lumens are a standard measurement of light, though, it's a weird name for a company that has nothing to do with manufacturing lamps or light bulbs or LEDs or something.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Leperflesh posted:

Lumens are a standard measurement of light, though, it's a weird name for a company that has nothing to do with manufacturing lamps or light bulbs or LEDs or something.

"SoftBank"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I don't give a crap about CenturyLink, "The Clink" was a good nickname.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Everyone who isn't being paid to say it should all get together and just decide on a name to brute force onto it. I vote Kingdome despite it making no sense.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Lumen Presents Paul Allen Was A Better Person Than Steve Jobs But Not By Enough Field

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Well it started out as a software distribution company at least, so...

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

What gets me is when a stadium has a non-corporate name originally, like the Skydome in Toronto, and the subsequent attempts at memory-holing that legacy in the name of our corporate overlords. I still call it the skydome.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I liked it best when it was Qwest field because the idea the teams are on a quest to the championship is fitting and on the field is where it happens. Also felt less corporate because of that and when verbally talking about it nobody things of the corporate spelling

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Finger Prince posted:

What gets me is when a stadium has a non-corporate name originally, like the Skydome in Toronto, and the subsequent attempts at memory-holing that legacy in the name of our corporate overlords. I still call it the skydome.

This is the real reason why they tore down Candlestick, and also more recently tore down the Oakland Colluseum and Arena. :colbert:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
We also have the "Climate Pledge Arena". While I appreciate the effort, just calling it "Amazon Arena" would have been far more catchy...

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Leperflesh posted:

~Fiber Optics~

CenturyLink Lumen is putting in gobs of 144-strand fiber everywhere here to support 5G microsites since they still own the ROW from their acquisition chain down to all the baby bells.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Luke Willson was signed by the Ravens. :unsmith: Guess I finally have to get a new title.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Mile High Stadium has changed its name like 20 times and people still just call it "Mile High" and probably don't even know what the current name is

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

~Fiber Optics~

CenturyLink Lumen is putting in gobs of 144-strand fiber everywhere here to support 5G microsites since they still own the ROW from their acquisition chain down to all the baby bells.

Ohhhhhhhhhh
yeah OK now I get it

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I did not expect a defensive showdown lmao

Also dk pls stop dropping passes.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Who is this Scarborough guy? I want to see him get a few more touches.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Seattle established the run.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Seahawks are undefeated at Lumen Field

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Only one bird team could survive

half cocaine posted:

Was a back for Bama I think during a Nat Championship?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

half cocaine posted:

He injured (what appeared to be) his hamstring at the end of the game so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

sea'd hawk