Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Ya I played a bit today, the maps are really big and you have to use items to unlock new areas. It’s really good even tho it runs at like 12 FPS when nothing is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fadam posted:

Ya I played a bit today, the maps are really big and you have to use items to unlock new areas. It’s really good even tho it runs at like 12 FPS when nothing is happening.

yeah, I do hope they fix the lag. taking keeps seems to matter wayyyyy less, which is good, because it can be slow waiting for the enemies to fuckin show up

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Age of Cumalloverme.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

paging Arfjason to the Nintendo thread

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Please don't bully me I'm on holiday

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Friend posted:

Finally got around to spending some Nintendo reward points on an Animal Crossing bandana

These are back in stock. 3D all Stars posters are still out tho.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Impa feeling kind of Yung Link tier in HW2. Constant special moves ftw.

Apparently there's a system level overclock you can do if you have a homebrewed Switch and the game runs like butter when you do that. I'm too scared to try it tho.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fadam posted:

Impa feeling kind of Yung Link tier in HW2. Constant special moves ftw.

Apparently there's a system level overclock you can do if you have a homebrewed Switch and the game runs like butter when you do that. I'm too scared to try it tho.

*man in hazmat suit, gesticulating wildly* We've got a positive for the UaN virus!!! Someone get a containment team!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Revali also rocks. Every new character I’ve unlocked so far has been ownage.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

*man in hazmat suit, gesticulating wildly* We've got a positive for the UaN virus!!! Someone get a containment team!

"frank? frank, step away from the CRT monitor, frank. come back to us! fraaaaaaaaaank!!"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

fadam posted:

Revali also rocks. Every new character I’ve unlocked so far has been ownage.
You should gently caress right off you pirating bitch.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Pirates stay winning

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

American McGay posted:

You should gently caress right off you pirating bitch.

Had to check my switch to see if it was available. Feel like a 🤡

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

It's available in Canada.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Shut up you mongoloid bitch you've been slyly posting about your experiences with the game since Monday.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

That's how long it's been available in Canada.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Amazon and Nintendo Canada

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Got mine from Zellers.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Post a pic of the cart with your username next to it within the next 30 minutes or enjoy getting chain probated into the next dimension.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Can’t do that, I’m on really bad wifi for the next few days.

I hope this cleared everything up. I won’t be answering any more questions.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

Post a pic of the cart with your username next to it within the next 30 minutes or enjoy getting chain probated into the next dimension.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fadam posted:

Got mine from Zellers.

ha! got you now, Wal Mart forced all the Zellers to close.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

"frank? frank, step away from the CRT monitor, frank. come back to us! fraaaaaaaaaank!!"

*frank, emerging with an atari 2600 jutting from his chest video drome style* jiiiim... jiiim i have pixel perfect turtles in timeeeee jijiiIIMMMM

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sen. McCarthy: I hope this cleared everything up. I won’t be answering any more questions.
Mr. Welch: You've done enough. Have you no Nintendo Switch Online subscription, sir, at long last? Have you left no items in your eShop Wish List?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I domt care if fadam pirates the game from the corporation. Its his other. Musch worse ppsts i obkect to

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Anyway if overclocking your switch from 1hz to 1 5hz improces performance it might be worth hacking
We're talking vic-20 speeds on the switch aka the gamers dream

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Anyway if overclocking your switch from 1hz to 1 5hz improces performance it might be worth hacking
We're talking vic-20 speeds on the switch aka the gamers dream

Arrhythmia posted:

*frank, emerging with an atari 2600 jutting from his chest video drome style* jiiiim... jiiim i have pixel perfect turtles in timeeeee jijiiIIMMMM

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I domt care if fadam pirates the game from the corporation. Its his other. Musch worse ppsts i obkect to

This.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

thanks fellas

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think your cool dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I think your cool dude.