Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013
Everyone should listen to the 16th birthday episode of Still Buffering. The story of Teylor’s 16th birthday is wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont want to listen to Wonderful because I like my Griffin with an edge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

I stopped listening to wonderful when Griffin spent twenty minutes explaining what Steamed Hams was

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Pronounced posted:

Everyone should listen to the 16th birthday episode of Still Buffering. The story of Teylor’s 16th birthday is wild.

I’m assuming that’s Syd’s sibling going off the spelling. Not throwing shade on the family but is everything ok in WV?

Warbird fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Nov 19, 2020

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I just assumed her family was mormon

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
They're white.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

fyi Teylor is non-binary and uses they/them, idk if they have a preference for sibling vs. sister though!

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

more excited about this than anything else at the live show tbh

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1329551297427763203?s=20

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Stroop There It Is posted:

fyi Teylor is non-binary and uses they/them, idk if they have a preference for sibling vs. sister though!

Good to know, thanks.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Tears In A Vial posted:

more excited about this than anything else at the live show tbh

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1329551297427763203?s=20

Yeah I just saw this and honestly it's making me seriously consider buying a ticket. Oh man.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

SpacePig posted:

Yeah I just saw this and honestly it's making me seriously consider buying a ticket. Oh man.

Dwight Slappe is loving funny. Whenever he and Justin are together you can tell that Justin thinks Dwight is funny too

If you think Justin’s funny you owe it to yourself to watch Things I Bought at Sheetz and whatever this ends up being.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Listen to the money zone this week.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/1329562875749339137

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

justin lookin trim, good for him

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

kidcoelacanth posted:

justin lookin trim, good for him

Cue a thousand replies on the Facebook group that you're fat shaming

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Few days late, but the Pina Colada song bit on the latest MBMBAM was incredible.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm sure I've seen that final Yahoo before somewhere. They said it was asked 10 years ago. The reaction was still great though.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
So like I'm not even upset about it but the much squad definitely feeling like a "guerrilla marketing" thing more and more.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

So like I'm not even upset about it but the much squad definitely feeling like a "guerrilla marketing" thing more and more.

I still feel like it always has been, otherwise why would they have said their cancelling it a few times and then keep it going

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Because Justin thinks it's funnier than it is and it's actually a popular segment outside this thread.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Again, if you're taking money to advertise something on a podcast, you have to actually surface that or it's a crime.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It’s ok because I don’t pay for maxfun so they have to make it up somehow sorry guys

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Justin sits on a throne of rotting fast food as pallettes continue to roll off a truck.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Waffleman_ posted:

Because Justin thinks it's funnier than it is and it's actually a popular segment outside this thread.

It's this.

Problem is, it's been running for so long that nothing food companies do anymore surprises me. Save maybe Santa nuts or whatever.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Are there still people who have to have it explained to them that Munch Squad can't be a "stealth" ad segment because that's loving illegal?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its not a stealth ad, its a blatant but unpaid ad

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

I generally enjoy Much Squad and dislike Riddle me Piss. Different people enjoy different things.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't mind Munch Squad on its face, but as Travis said the other week, it's every goddamn episode with this

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Shinjobi posted:

It's this.

Problem is, it's been running for so long that nothing food companies do anymore surprises me. Save maybe Santa nuts or whatever.

Yeah and they're intentionally targeting him on Twitter.

But yes I know it's not a paid advert due to "the law".

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

people complaining about munch squad is now much funnier than munch squad

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

justin's segments exist entirely and primarily to make griffin laugh/cringe

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

the baja blast shirt is actually extremely funny and totally worth it as a munch squad seg

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
The thought occurred to me that they should try to sell a parody shirt with some MBMBaM reference on it, but then I realized that nothing would be funnier than the original shirt.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

God I hope we get a fresh batch of That's A Christmas To Me.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Saying "I'm gonna end Munch Squad" but then actually doing it more is just the sort of joke Justin would do.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

“What happened to your idea of cancelling Munch Squad?”

“Oh, you know, I’m still chewing on it”

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hey guys, Brad Shoemaker is leaving Giant Bomb!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Munch Squad exists to fill The Things I Bought At Sheetz hole in Justin's life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

eke out posted:

the baja blast shirt is actually extremely funny and totally worth it as a munch squad seg

I thought it was funny that it costs $35 before I saw how cheap and terrible it looks.