Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
literally any billionaire could build a new Arecibo telescope

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tapotement

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lol Ivankas going to jail

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

yes, no, yes, yes

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the 8 scariest words in the english language are "I'm Rudy Giuliani, and I'm here to help."

rudy reminds me of this time my buddy and i were playing a god sim game stoned and a village got set on fire, then he tried to put it out and ended up flooding and drowning all the villages without actually doing anything to the fire

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Mola Yam posted:

yes, no, yes, yes

:whitewater:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Lol Ivankas going to jail

I pray to God she has to go through everything Reality Winner has then

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

god drat eric is so ugly

also lol, oh no not our tax write-offs!!!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Mola Yam posted:

yes, no, yes, yes

2, 4, 3, 1

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
honestly the thing that amazed me most about how many votes trump got wasn't the policy being poo poo or the racism or bigotry or fascism or corruption or handouts to the 1%; it was more the fact that so many americans could even bear having to hear his dumb bullshit and drama for another 4 years. I mean the super trump fans are only like 50 percent of the basr.

I think that explains the sudden drop in approval rating, but that means 10-15 percent of americans voted for him and then two weeks later are like "jesus christ shut the gently caress up already" as if this same loving dramatic pissy baby bullshit hasn't been the dominant force in American discourse for the past 4 years. It's bizarre

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

ivanka being the one trump that ends up in jail would be the funniest possible ending for all of this

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bye Ivanka, enjoy Russia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1329595973643939841

Lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

We're going to need a serious supply of cute animals going into December, I will start pics of my stupid cats

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

pre-op bebop posted:

god drat eric is so ugly

also lol, oh no not our tax write-offs!!!

this pic's great because it makes eric look like a 12 foot tall baronesque cryptid. he's even got a cane.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i started making fun of my buddy like "please god, we're sacrificing so many animals to you just so you know we're doing fine, we don't need your help, please don't help us god"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:lol: you think there are still robot lions? They've all got decommissioned when we ran out of alien alloys to build their neural arrays

they're projections overlaid on the optical implants they inject into us when we're infants

we were never infants

false memories

zuck knows the truth

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

We're going to need a serious supply of cute animals going into December, I will start pics of my stupid cats

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

She’s easily the worst of Trump’s demon spawn. Easily

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

emfive posted:

literally any billionaire could build a new Arecibo telescope

If there's no reasonable chance of monetizing the poo poo out of it in the future, forget it. Musk only cares about space because he wants that asteroid gold.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

oxsnard posted:

honestly the thing that amazed me most about how many votes trump got wasn't the policy being poo poo or the racism or bigotry or fascism or corruption or handouts to the 1%; it was more the fact that so many americans could even bear having to hear his dumb bullshit and drama for another 4 years. I mean the super trump fans are only like 50 percent of the basr.

I think that explains the sudden drop in approval rating, but that means 10-15 percent of americans voted for him and then two weeks later are like "jesus christ shut the gently caress up already" as if this same loving dramatic pissy baby bullshit hasn't been the dominant force in American discourse for the past 4 years. It's bizarre

Looking at 538, I'm not seeing any sudden drop in his approval rating. It seems pretty high, even.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
MFK: Don, Eric, Don Jr?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Lambert posted:

Looking at 538, I'm not seeing any sudden drop in his approval rating. It seems pretty high, even.

reuters poll released today was 37 percent

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
just to be clear trumps team is claiming he got so many votes it broke the cheating algorithm. i mean, ugh yeah

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

gahaha

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1329592694067249153?s=20

Does this mean Rudy is going to run against Biden next?

Do we get a Rudy escalator moment?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
throw that rancid bitch in the clink

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cumshitter posted:

the 8 scariest words in the english language are "I'm Rudy Giuliani, and I'm here to help."

rudy reminds me of this time my buddy and i were playing a god sim game stoned and a village got set on fire, then he tried to put it out and ended up flooding and drowning all the villages without actually doing anything to the fire

*Zeus drunkenly pointing at a cloud to make it dump a torrent of water on a village. Cumshitter hops over on his pair of goat legs* i know they haven't invented double-entry accounting yet, but do you mind if i look at your books? maybe get a decent income stream out of this mountain

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

RBC posted:

just to be clear trumps team is claiming he got so many votes it broke the cheating algorithm. i mean, ugh yeah

algorithms hitting their pre-programmed cheat limit and shutting down

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

LegoMan posted:

It's amazing how much Biden has lost his step looking at this, and how he is now.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Love Rat posted:

If there's no reasonable chance of monetizing the poo poo out of it in the future, forget it. Musk only cares about space because he wants that asteroid gold.

sure but I mean there's got to be some appeal to somebody for the world-famous "Jimbo Manycrimes Giant Telescope"

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol, Jared is going to prison. Hope he gets a gentle caring cell mate.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

🎵imagine...theres no pizza.....

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

LegoMan posted:

People talk about the cognitive deficiencies of both Trump and Biden.

Imagine Rudy as president. He's worse off than both of them.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

B-b-but we were the good ones
we were supposed to get to go on MSNBC you can't do this to us Daddy make them stop

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if anyone knows about massive 3am dumps, it is the president

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
how good is true detective season 3?

is it at least better than season 2?

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Crusader posted:

woah

whats a snork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

LegoMan posted:

great tight five mr president