Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

RBC posted:

Rudys brown drips

oh that reminds me that if your cum is brown seek medical attention

that is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
lol

yeah ok buddy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ice Phisherman posted:

This was a mistake imo.

Whenever you went to your grandparents house as a kid the only candy they had was Rudy's Brown Drips, so you've eaten them a lot despite the fact that they taste like a mixture of cough drop and molasses.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

also I think that sometimes when the trumps do stupid mockable things it’s on purpose—because the chud base feels that the libs are constantly mocking them, one thing that welds them to trump is seeing the libs mock him too. it’s a sense of shared grievance, and seeing him beat those awful libs was a magical moment for them. it was like getting to stuff your bully in the locker for once, in their eyes.

I don’t think most chuds identify with having weird brown gunk streaming down your face though

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ragequit posted:

What does any of this nonsense mean

It means he's living rent free in your head, chief

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

also I think that sometimes when the trumps do stupid mockable things it’s on purpose—because the chud base feels that the libs are constantly mocking them, one thing that welds them to trump is seeing the libs mock him too. it’s a sense of shared grievance, and seeing him beat those awful libs was a magical moment for them. it was like getting to stuff your bully in the locker for once, in their eyes.

I don’t think most chuds identify with having weird brown gunk streaming down your face though

I bet there's like three dozen people in this country who feel seen for the first time in their lives right now.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Rah! posted:

dugg tugnutt

Rah! posted:

denny taro

Rah! posted:

dadarto tasorarn

Rah! posted:

dump truck

Rah! posted:

daeol taoroan

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1329614014326976512?s=19
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1329615547412123650?s=19

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LegoMan posted:

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1329592694067249153?s=20

Does this mean Rudy is going to run against Biden next?

Do we get a Rudy escalator moment?

lol when biden used to be cogent

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

My family is mostly chuds,

They are falling apart and melting all the time so they probably relate to rudy.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I wonder if Rudy realizes that he’s being set up along with Powell to take the fall when Biden is sworn in

like you can already see rumblings of it on The Donald, they’re saying that if he can’t prove such huge obvious fraud it’s his fault

having a brief look at the donald and it kinda looks like they are doubling down on the 'trump won' angle

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

slave to my cravings posted:

None of the trump family is going to prison and they won’t be going bankrupt either sorry

heretic

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Dromp is diminishing returns. Any Cold War era tinpot dictator and strongman was stronger and smarter than Prez Goodbrains. It's as if only America was big enough and dumb enough for such a simpering, fat slit of a manbaby,

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Sunny really needs to make the most of this.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
absolut trug

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

The GA SoS is done with this poo poo, he’s going to certify tomorrow and tell Tremp to gently caress off. That’s going to be the first nail and massive salt will flow.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

sure this time the democratics will force them to appear

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

https://twitter.com/mattljames11/status/1329572402091712515

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

CODChimera posted:

having a brief look at the donald and it kinda looks like they are doubling down on the 'trump won' angle

they’re extremely echo-chambery and relentlessly downvote any post that’s not full steam ahead on trump winning. if you go to new posts you will see some cracks in the dam

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

well yeah it's part of truooomps brand of being an elite but pretending not to be one

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

”here take the weekend, and if you don’t show up we uh, we don’t know yet”

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i don't know the rules. is it good when a prez does a coup

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/1329615306533310465

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

they’re extremely echo-chambery and relentlessly downvote any post that’s not full steam ahead on trump winning. if you go to new posts you will see some cracks in the dam

It's a good thread for catching some top-shelf mental illness (this thread is pretty good too though).

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Good soup! posted:

Bullshit like the snorks was what i avoided watching on cartoon network and just waited for it be over by switching to another network

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

oxsnard posted:

honestly the thing that amazed me most about how many votes trump got wasn't the policy being poo poo or the racism or bigotry or fascism or corruption or handouts to the 1%; it was more the fact that so many americans could even bear having to hear his dumb bullshit and drama for another 4 years. I mean the super trump fans are only like 50 percent of the basr.

I think that explains the sudden drop in approval rating, but that means 10-15 percent of americans voted for him and then two weeks later are like "jesus christ shut the gently caress up already" as if this same loving dramatic pissy baby bullshit hasn't been the dominant force in American discourse for the past 4 years. It's bizarre

The elections are rigged. They're rigged for the GOP. That's why it's so close. Kinda funny after decades of reporting on election fraud, tampering and gerrymandering, libs still don't see what's happening and claim the elections are legitimate when their guy wins.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

:perfect:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Agreedo. A lot of his base is motivated by an inferiority complex.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Every day of this poo poo feels like a loving eternity. It always feels like any sort of real milestone for the legal election process effectively, properly moving forward is years away.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

You ever colored the snorkle right. :allears:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress you if you didnt like the snorks

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

ArmZ posted:

I don't like them.

I love them.

gently caress you.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

i don't know the rules. is it good when a prez does a coup

he is the prez u see so he cannot possibly do a coup as he is in power

bigbrain.png

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Harald posted:

lol when biden used to be cogent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xi_TnqZyFg

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

*ignores request and subsequent subpoena. nothing happens*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

ArmZ posted:

is a snork like a stromb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I wonder if Rudy realizes that he’s being set up along with Powell to take the fall when Biden is sworn in

like you can already see rumblings of it on The Donald, they’re saying that if he can’t prove such huge obvious fraud it’s his fault

I don't think many people in this thread know this either. tRump is laughing at these stage buffoons all the way to the bank.