Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I could see them maybe doing the MCU or DCEU, but it seems more likely that they’ve seen a couple of the Marvels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I'm behind a couple episodes, but it is hilarious how out if his mind and Mitch is at the end of the energy drink vs. coffee episode. Between him and the guest, I would have thought I was listening at 1.5x speed, but Nick's cadence kinda anchored it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

DangerDummy! posted:

I'm behind a couple episodes, but it is hilarious how out if his mind and Mitch is at the end of the energy drink vs. coffee episode. Between him and the guest, I would have thought I was listening at 1.5x speed, but Nick's cadence kinda anchored it.

They recorded the next double right after that one, it's great.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

If you only have ten dollars, you can't have the surf n' turf. You're only halfway there!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
This week's call-in Double is a lot of fun. Mitch keeps goin' "We gotta be mean to these people!", tells callers "You idiot, we're hangin' up on ya!" then takes like 15 seconds to say bye effusively and thank them for listening.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

This week's call-in Double is a lot of fun. Mitch keeps goin' "We gotta be mean to these people!", tells callers "You idiot, we're hangin' up on ya!" then takes like 15 seconds to say bye effusively and thank them for listening.

He's been so loose and fun since he went back to Quincy. The show has been very enjoyable lately. I've loved the show since the first time I heard it, but it's always nice to get a change of pace now and then.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

DangerDummy! posted:

He's been so loose and fun since he went back to Quincy. The show has been very enjoyable lately. I've loved the show since the first time I heard it, but it's always nice to get a change of pace now and then.

Definitely agree with this he seems a lot more happy and easy going right now

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

It's because he's with his good friends, like Dan-O and Wu-Tang and iPad, and not his bad friends, like Joe Saunders and Bug Mane and Clarence Clemens III.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
if he gets too heated during a podcast he can go hang out with Cumston or Wario like the good old days.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
https://twitter.com/bugmanetv/status/1324131221299896320?s=19

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
buzz buzz skittle skattle

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

you do not, in fact, have to hand it to bug mane

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
gently caress Bug Mane

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Gargamel Gibson posted:

gently caress Bug Mane

[extremely Wiger voice] WOW.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
puddy sauce

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Dog food can cranberry gel over actual cranberry sauce is the worst take ever on this show.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The best take ever is Neil Campbell saying that all of the food they eat is not good.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Drunkboxer posted:

Dog food can cranberry gel over actual cranberry sauce is the worst take ever on this show.

No, that's right.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Breaking chews!
https://mobile.twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/1328157206164893696

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Wow!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

it looks like a simpsons animator has a huge crush on wiger 🤔

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

I took a decade off from Simpsons, watching the ep now to catch up with our boys... uh, what the heck happened to Marge's voice?

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I took a decade off from Simpsons, watching the ep now to catch up with our boys... uh, what the heck happened to Marge's voice?

julie kavner is 70 and has been doing the marge voice for 30 years is what happened. I don't know who could do that voice for 30 years and not have it take a toll.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

piratepilates posted:

julie kavner is 70 and has been doing the marge voice for 30 years is what happened. I don't know who could do that voice for 30 years and not have it take a toll.

Alright I watched long enough to confirm Nick and Mitch don't have any lines, and Yeardley Smith shows up as herself. Closing Hulu now.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

https://twitter.com/DaftPina/status/1325889879516082177

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Anybody make it through the latest ep?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

WEH posted:

It's good as hell my dude, Rust and Cassidy are all timers.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

WEH posted:

This is a trick question, because I really liked the ep, but then I did not at all make it through the end, because I really don't like Don't Stop or We'll Die's music.

browsers castle
Dec 27, 2011

mlmp08 posted:

This is a trick question, because I really liked the ep, but then I did not at all make it through the end, because I really don't like Don't Stop or We'll Die's music.

:yossame:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I slogged through it and it actually wasn’t that bad and was good but I only slogged through it because I had a poo poo ton of paperwork to do at work

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It doesn't count as listening to an episode if you skip through the adverts.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr. Squishy posted:

It doesn't count as listening to an episode if you skip through the adverts.

thirty dollars!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Mitch’s swing and miss joke killed me because I immediately got what he meant and thought it was fairly funny but hearing everyone else drat near crack ping over how much they didn’t get it was hysterical. Especially hearing Emma just like physically quit the podcast for a moment.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

I like Mitch demanding updates on Wiger getting a refund after spending $80 on the doughboys credit card at a ghost Denny’s. And Mitch being worried that his mom fell down the stairs, but it was just a broom.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I like Mitch demanding updates on Wiger getting a refund after spending $80 on the doughboys credit card at a ghost Denny’s. And Mitch being worried that his mom fell down the stairs, but it was just a broom.

“Ma, did you fall?”

“No, sweeping!”

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"I'm gonna take this bitch up to Salem"

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Don't know if people are aware, but Gabrus is his High & Mighty pre-Thanksgiving power hour tomorrow on livestream at 9pm EST. Tickets are $10: https://onlocationlive.com/highandmighty

Guests:
Betsy Sodaro
Mano Agapion
Nicole Byer
Mike Mitchell
Nick Wiger

Banger of a lineup.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Mitch went to the dentist after a decade long absence and there was so much blood Leslie Nielsen was hovering outside the window.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lol i forgot about this but at least i paid for it beforehand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
According to Gabrus, the video will be available until Sunday so you can still watch it.