Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Who is the direct boss here? 6'5" Hall of Famer should narrow it down quite a lot

AEW thread has put forward DDP.

E: not quite confirmation but...

https://twitter.com/TeamLouie/status/1329553571906510850?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wow a wrestling company sucks, what a surprise.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

mfcrocker posted:

I like Cody a lot, but if there's even a shred of truth to this gently caress him.

The guy says Cody didn't know what was going on and is talking about his employer Comeback Studios which is run by DDP.

Vince MechMahon posted:

AEW thread has put forward DDP.

E: not quite confirmation but...

https://twitter.com/TeamLouie/status/1329553571906510850?s=20

The company is registered to DDP.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Vince MechMahon posted:

Every bit of this reads like the direct boss was using Cody hates you a gaslighting tactic.

Cody being a dick wouldn't shock me, but this is how I'm reading it as well.

quote:

Who is the direct boss here? 6'5" Hall of Famer should narrow it down quite a lot

My first thought was Billy Gunn, but DDP makes more sense.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

The guy says Cody didn't know what was going on and is talking about his employer Comeback Studios which is run by DDP.

The company is registered to DDP.

And Cody is getting ripped to shreds online right now and AEW too.

Shouldn’t it be DDP and Comeback Studios that are being ripped for the bullying and disgusting management?

He’s still making some follow-up tweets and seems believable.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

ICR posted:

Shouldn’t it be DDP and Comeback Studios that are being ripped for the bullying and disgusting management?

Seems that way to me, but there are no shortage of people online with an axe to grind and/or poor comprehension.

The replies have more than a few people snitch tagging a certain tennis racket wielding man from Kentucky as well.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

hunnert car pileup posted:

The replies have more than a few people snitch tagging a certain tennis racket wielding man from Kentucky as well.

don't poop your pants, keep that poo poo cornhole

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

ICR posted:

He’s still making some follow-up tweets and seems believable.

The dude called out Cody by name but somehow forgot to identify the 6'5 Hall of famer

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Louie is now posting in the reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/user/TeamLouie/

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This absolutely is tanks of gasoline for the Anti-Cody fire that the worst wrestling fans in the world have.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
https://twitter.com/DarylSurat/status/1329582166163017733
This summed it up pretty well, if Cody really hated him he'd have fired him that time they actually met.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

There must have been some conflict if one of his interactions with Cody is,”I like Louie now”.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's sickening that cody is on record as saying he likes that homophobic, racist piece of garbage.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

it's sickening that cody is on record as saying he likes that homophobic, racist piece of garbage.

which one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

trible h

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/tayloradamspw/status/1322555888817745922?s=20

Nightmarish Halloween from 2AW wrestlers that I found looking for info on the weekend's 2AW card. Taylor Adams, Ayame Sasamura & I think it's the former Dinosaur Takuma as Genie?

Okay, no, it's Tank Nagai, not Takuma

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Nov 20, 2020

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RheaRipley_WWE/status/1329577963633963008

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do: wearing jewelry to a wrestling match

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

tao of lmao posted:

Seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do: wearing jewelry to a wrestling match

looking cool is the most important part of wrestling.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ItohRespectArmy posted:

:hai:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Cavauro posted:

I'm sorry. I posted that before the other tweets came to light. In regards to Rhea's tweet, that sounds awful.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

tao of lmao posted:

It reminds me of the interviews prior to the ‘99 Rumble where everyone had gotten facial piercings because that was the cool thing to do.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Someone tell Retribution

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Rarity posted:

Someone tell Retribution

Retribution are totally cool rarity

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Ali is actively making them not look cool because he is desperately, desperately trying to salvage this angle.

He's failing, but A for effort.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I do feel bad for Ali had his original push done in by a badly time injury. Has the hacker thing that went nowhere and i think they blew off in a promo by him during this current one which again wwe lost faith in 5 seconds after they debuted properly.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't want to dismiss accusations and I think I've shown I'm willing to criticize AEW. But that thing feels like its filled with holes. For one as others have said he kind of makes it clear he worked for a second party who AEW employed and he seems to purposely blur the lines of who he responded to or who was doing what in thtat regard. For another its one of those weird stories where AEW gave no credit for the things he did except when they did. And then when I go to his Twitter feed its him and some friends explaining why he's not a racist even if he tweets racist things. Or leaving out the part where he apparently has a history of saying really gross stuff about Cody himself.

So like... I won't dismiss it. Maybe AEW is a secret terror to work for and everything we've heard has been a lie. Maybe this one guy was bullied and picked on in an especially heinous way. Maybe Cody or DDP picked a target and terrorized him. But thee does seem to be the possibility that he's just an rear end in a top hat with an ax to grind so barring further evidence I'm gonna have to chalk it up as "dunno, but that guy seems to have a suspect relationship with owning his poo poo."

edit: And apparently this all played out in the AEW thread already making my post wildly unnecessary.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 20, 2020

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

The Croc posted:

I do feel bad for Ali had his original push done in by a badly time injury. Has the hacker thing that went nowhere and i think they blew off in a promo by him during this current one which again wwe lost faith in 5 seconds after they debuted properly.

If he didn't get injured they'd have dropped the storyline and lost faith in him for some other reason, I'm sure

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
That Louie guy seems to have a lot of old racist homophobic tweets. This is of course very shocking.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tato posted:

That Louie guy seems to have a lot of old racist homophobic tweets. This is of course very shocking.

And women saying he's a creep in DMs.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MassRafTer posted:

And women saying he's a creep in DMs.

I'm shocked that the guy who spent 2 grand on getting a wrestler to roll around in cereal has creepy attitudes towards women

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What kind of cereal?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What kind of cereal?

Fruity pebbles

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

Fruity pebbles

Work ?
or shoot?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

did they add milk before or after the wrestler got in the giant bowl?

these are uncertain times and we need definitive answers

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

tao of lmao posted:

Fruity pebbles

Was it John Cena?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

tao of lmao posted:

Better or worse than intentionally dehydrating yourself

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Basic Chunnel posted:

Better? Maybe? Idk they both seem really stupid.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Basic Chunnel posted:

Better or worse than headbutting the gently caress out of someone after intentionally dehydrating yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Critical posted:

did they add milk before or after the wrestler got in the giant bowl?

these are uncertain times and we need definitive answers

They just poured it on the ground and she did a snow angel type move in it, she was wearing street clothes.