Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

all the insanely condescending posts they made about this in qcs too lol. the sa mod team is undefeated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

c'est mercredi mes mecs

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
did u know the world's best french fries come from belgium?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

*points to thread* rosbif

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

don't the french call brits "rosbifs" because of some weird stereotype they're always eating roast beef or something?

thats a sorry comeback to frogs lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

awwwoooogaaahh!!!!

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 07:41 on Nov 21, 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

don't the french call brits "rosbifs" because of some weird stereotype they're always eating roast beef or something?

the term is "b*efeater" and only they can say it

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i wonder why libya might hold some animosity for france must be putin

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Mon empereur ...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
croa croa

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I've heard the term "la perfide Albion" bandied about, but more as a joke... I think.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

le Jordan Peterson speake a la Kermit la F**g. hon hon hon sacre bluu! my baguette la softe

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I've heard the term "la perfide Albion" bandied about, but more as a joke... I think.

I've played paradox games and this is a fact buddy

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I'm sure everyone is up and up with the recent muslim registration laws on the French territory. Probably not as much know this as well:

https://twitter.com/trtworld/status/1329894857289175042

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
quel dommage

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

looks tasty as h*ck

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Kunster posted:

I'm sure everyone is up and up with the recent muslim registration laws on the French territory. Probably not as much know this as well:

Seems bad op.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Atrocious Joe posted:

the French have been targeted for hate crimes for decades
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XReG51HbqtU

I remember reading that after 9/11 some government officials were being shown The Battle Of Algiers to teach them how a terror cell network runs

could be apocryphal though

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Cingulate apparently had a psychotic break and got a ban + 30 days in the EU thread for defend France (as a German :eyepop:).

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Horseshoe theory posted:

Cingulate apparently had a psychotic break and got a ban + 30 days in the EU thread for defend France (as a German :eyepop:).

Cingulate has always been an open racist so it's less 'psychotic breakdown' than it is par for the course

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Kunster posted:

thank goodness m. darmanin is hitting back at anti-french racism, the most serious form of racism relating to france

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/afp/status/1332283482282844167?s=21

Yes very shocking that French police, who blew off people’s hands and shot out their eyes during the gilets jaunes protests would unjustly beat a man and scream racial slurs at him while doing so.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BBGAfrica/status/1329824110474571782?s=20

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Any of yall going to the protest tomorrow?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

sacre bleu

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Why is Macron trying to make Erdogan and Putin into heroes...? :thunk:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

ceci n'est pas une grenouille
ceci est un crapaud

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
i don't like that they turned the friggin frogs fash
do you understand that?
fash friggin frogs fash friggin fash frogs!!
i'm gonna say it real slow for ya:
F A S H F R O G S!!!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

It's a real mystery why French Africa doesn't enjoy being required to have their currency pegged to the Euro (and the franc before it) or something around 60% of their currency reserves placed in French banks.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

OhFunny posted:

It's a real mystery why French Africa doesn't enjoy being required to have their currency pegged to the Euro (and the franc before it) or something around 60% of their currency reserves placed in French banks.

The fact that much of West/Central France can't control its own currency is arguably one of the prime reasons it has remained so desperately poor.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

tbf the people in charge seem to like it a lot

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

everyone ruling france atm should be brutally murdered.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

i say swears online posted:

lol at people three weeks ago comparing the US election to france electing macron

It's a good comparison. The powers that be forced a tepid centrist to be the only real option against an open fascist. So the people voted against the fascists, and now the centrist is going mask off and being just as big a fascist as the one voted against.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

its gonna be funny if after he builds up a lib-fascist state, then loses to le pen and it goes turbo-fascist oops