Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Qwertycoatl posted:

I've never tried but I think you can co-op them?

Not really an option for me. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Qwertycoatl posted:

I've never tried but I think you can co-op them?

You can and it's way easier, because you only need one person in the circle, so the other one can run around and kill snipers.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

You can and it's way easier, because you only need one person in the circle, so the other one can run around and kill snipers.

Interesting, if only i knew this before...
I have even been co-op some, since its fun/easy mode
Mobs staying outside the circle are the most annoying ones..

vandiar
Jul 19, 2004

Love to see popsicle boy kicking rear end.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

kater posted:

do i... do i ever get to find unseen razor?

We better get to find it eventually.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

ElMudo posted:

We better get to find it eventually.

The real Unseen Razor is the friends we made along the way.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Hackan Slash posted:

The real Unseen Razor is the friends we made along the way.

What if it's a really great 5-star and we can either turn it in to complete the quest or keep it like the messed up treasure hoarding murder hobos we are?

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

It'll be a 3-star and we'll be given it as thanks for our tireless murderhoboing then we'll mulch it right away to upgade a better weapon

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Not really an option for me. :(

Why not?

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

So what do I do if I can't compete a meteor on the lowest difficulty? I'm stuck on the one with the fatui cryo guys and electro hammer guys, I've just spent 2 hours trying it and it's impossible and Mona won't give me a new set of meteors until I complete it. :(

Put Kaeya on your team, toss some throw away artifacts on him to bump his HP up. Bring him out when the hammer guys shield up and pop his E then swap back to your other character. Should probably break the shields in like 2 Es.

Those guys are a serious pain if you don't play the elemental game.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

CJ posted:

Why not?

Poor fellow's probably AR70, the only person that high. I feel for 'em.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

So what do I do if I can't compete a meteor on the lowest difficulty? I'm stuck on the one with the fatui cryo guys and electro hammer guys, I've just spent 2 hours trying it and it's impossible and Mona won't give me a new set of meteors until I complete it. :(

First off, put Kaeya in your party if you don't have a good ice character. Go in with bursts already on your characters. Eat some attack or crit up food. Also an anti ice potion. And don't be afraid to eat food mid-battle to heal.

The first hammer guy should be easy to kill without bursts. Once the fat boy shows up getting his shield down is top priority since you have limited room to avoid his ice spray. Have Xiangling drop Guoba and use her ult. Bring a 2nd fire character to help if you need to. Once he's on his rear end getting the hammer bros shield down is easy as it just takes two blasts of Kaeya's skill, which has a short cool down. When they are both disabled killing one of them with your carry should be doable.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I'm stuck on the one with the fatui cryo guys and electro hammer guys, I've just spent 2 hours trying it and it's impossible and Mona won't give me a new set of meteors until I complete it. :(

Use the elemental characters given to you. You can use fire and ice against their shields; if for some reason you decided not to level either elements in your party, you can swap to a low level with an character that can enforce it with their E. If you have both ice and electric fatui, more advancely, you can swirl the ice fatui's attack into the electric fatui's shield. Nonetheless, all of us can swap to a low level kaeya and/or amber to deplete their respective shields.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I didn't realize there was a mailbox in the game and I just clicked on it to find about forty pulls worth of wishes and primogems in it. Glad I looked since it seems messages time out after thirty days...

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Now I'm AR45 I gave the artifact grind a go and yes I see this is going to take forever, the game keeps giving me 5*s for the other artifact set in the domain, the one I have no absolutely no use for

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Imo it's best to save up condensed resin and farm a dozen or more artifacts at a time. Its less tilting that way.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
I managed to hit AR45 yesterday with about 50 fragile resins saved up. I'm excited to roll about 3,000 resin's worth of artifacts and see if I can actually get a solid 5 star set for my carries. It looks like I'll have some serious trouble clearing the pyro artifact domain, though: My carries are Keqing and Klee, one kills herself any time she triggers the overload due to the leyline disorder and one does zero damage to pyro slimes. My level 1 Kaeya doesn't look up for the job.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

The Crusher posted:

I managed to hit AR45 yesterday with about 50 fragile resins saved up. I'm excited to roll about 3,000 resin's worth of artifacts and see if I can actually get a solid 5 star set for my carries. It looks like I'll have some serious trouble clearing the pyro artifact domain, though: My carries are Keqing and Klee, one kills herself any time she triggers the overload due to the leyline disorder and one does zero damage to pyro slimes. My level 1 Kaeya doesn't look up for the job.

If a domain hard counters your team, just co-op it and play a healer or Venti/Sucrose.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
Yeah that's likely what I'll end up doing. Just have to pray that everyone else doesn't think the same as me and I meet some beefy Chongyun or Qiqi.

I'm stubborn and holding out for Ganyu because she's a qt

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
How do domain rewards work in co-op, as does everyone get an option to claim the reward or just the host?

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

nessin posted:

How do domain rewards work in co-op, as does everyone get an option to claim the reward or just the host?

All resin related rewards give each player the option to spend their own resin to get their own rewards.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Is Skyward Harp useful on anyone?

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

It's the best bow available for Tartaglia. The big crit rate is a nice damage boost by itself but it also fuels his passive that makes melee stance crits apply Riptide.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Better than Rust? Interesting.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

No Wave posted:

Imo it's best to save up condensed resin and farm a dozen or more artifacts at a time. Its less tilting that way.

also more efficient use of food buffs; two condensed lv90 domain runs w/ a single adeptus' temptation is really nice

Amuys
Jan 2, 2017

Muuch Muuch
Qiqi's voiceline about Hu Tao seems odd in English.

CN/JP
高温、假笑和死亡...讨厌。
高温、嘘の笑顔と…死、嫌い。
Hu Tao, a false smile and...death, I dislike.

EN:
I despise Hu Tao. I need cold, but she is too hot-blooded. I cannot smile easily, but she cannot smile convincingly. She wants to bury me, so I wish she was dead.

Amuys fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Nov 21, 2020

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Some Numbers posted:

Better than Rust? Interesting.

IIRC, C4-5 Rust is better than C1 Harp, but also requires a lot more crit rate and crit damage rolls on artifacts.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Rust is also better for fashion because it matches his outfit. So really Rust is better regardless. :v:

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Rust is also better for fashion because it matches his outfit. So really Rust is better regardless. :v:

ah, a fellow dark souls player with proper priorities

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

talk to mona on the map

Asimo posted:

Specifically once the prior set of four is cleared. She'll spawn a new set somewhere else on the map afterwards.

Ohhh, I've been doing it once a day, thinking that a new set of four only pop up every time 4AM rolls around like the Daily Commissions. Okay, that explains things.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

The meteors do own though, I'm swimming in books and mora

I look forward to the last shop too

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Yup I'm back over 3 million mora, which feels great.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I got Chongyun and he seems to be permanently wet. Is he Jack Frost?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Machai posted:

I got Chongyun and he seems to be permanently wet. Is he Jack Frost?

"Heart be pure, evil be erased. Mind be purged, world be..."

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I'm assuming he sweats holy water and that is why he scares ghosts and demons away.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.
Anyone have any experience with Viridescent Hunt? The ability looks extremely nutso... for an archer carry (lol). Does this thing make archery viable at all?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Ashenai posted:

Anyone have any experience with Viridescent Hunt? The ability looks extremely nutso... for an archer carry (lol). Does this thing make archery viable at all?

Fishl is already considered a DPS carry even before Diona.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Yeah I imagine it works well for Fischl if you're using her as a carry rather than a support. Though I think she at least wants C1 to really shine in that role.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Yeah I imagine it works well for Fischl if you're using her as a carry rather than a support. Though I think she at least wants C1 to really shine in that role.

Fischl has the most bonkers tier 5 talent out of the bunch.

Every electro related reaction procs an additional electro hit from Oz while he's out. EVERY reaction. As in, if you're aoeing with Tartaglia in melee form and he splashes a group leading to an electro-charged on a group of mobs you can expect ridiculous damage numbers. Especially if Tartaglia has his own tier 4/5 talent. Which makes him apply riptide in melee so you don't need to use the bow.

Between the two of them they can trivialize content. Actually, Tartaglia can trivialize content all on his own with the right build. With Fischl too you're getting like 4-7 attacks per second for insane amounts of damage. The only thing this doesn't work against is Fatui shielded enemies that aren't weak to those two elements. But honestly, gently caress the segments that are nothing but them. Like floor 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Ashenai posted:

it works with Childe's melee attacks so it's a pretty solid option for him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBtOiFhrs94&t=220s

(that clip is absolutely ideal conditions, but even against just two dudes it might be BIS if it keeps them clumped)